SORT BY Relevancy
Reacting to the New England Patriots' win in Super Bowl XLIX over the Seattle Seahawks with "Tha Roundtable": Chris Loupe and The Yard/HBCU Sports' Duane Nash. Among the topics:
1) What in the hell were Pete Carroll and the Seahawks coaching staff thinking?
2) Pivital moments in Super Bowl XLIV
3) Does the win remove the "Deflate-Gate" stigma from the New England Patriots?
Wow, that was a great Super Bowl. The Patriots...are they a dynasty now? And, we will talk about THE PLAY? Should they have run the ball? Crazy ending. A lot to discuss with this Super Bowl. Is this Seattle Defense as good as the 85 Bears? What does this game say about Russell Wilson. Andre Wise, Emerson Martin, James Arnold, Tony Ballard, Marques Douglas, Willie Miller, and more will join us!!!
Tonight on a special episode of the Visitors Section the guys are live thinking quietly about the Super Bowl. The Super Bowl, Mike and Josh are thinking about the Super Bowl.
*If you would like to be a live studio audience member of The Visitors Section or The Josh and Mike Mike and Josh Show simply submit a recent headshot and submit a well-reasoned argument about whyyou take footballs into the bathroom .
*All audience members must be at least 18 years old. Everyone in your party must present a valid government identification card with proof of age. Your ID must have a photo, your name, and birth date. Acceptable forms of identification include: State issued driver's license, State ID, Military ID, or Passport. Facebook and other social networking sites cannot be used as a valid form of ID. Faxing a picture of your ID is also not permitted.
*Video cameras, large bags, backpacks, sharp metal objects, firearms, wallet chains, mace, or any other bottles that contain fluid are not allowed at the studio. No recording devices of any kind are permitted. Pictures may only be taken AFTER the show
Once again, the boys pick sides in the Super Bowl to decide who was the better picker for the season. The pressure's on Dre to make the right choice; if he chokes, Jay wins the picks title for 2014. The guys attempt to cut through DeflateGate, Gronk not being that good, Beast Mode touching himself, Richard Sherman's conspiracy theories, and all the other outside noise to break down the actual Super Bowl matchup between AFC champion New England and NFC champion Seattle. For all the marbles, WHO YA GOT?!
Theme music credit: "I Dunno" by Grapes
grapes / CC BY 3.0
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- The Portal (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (3 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (3 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (3 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (1 chatters)
- Deliverance Ministry (1 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- MRX SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Revival is Here Church (1 chatters)
- The Moorish Light0 (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (0 chatters)