SORT BY Relevancy
Sports Talk 920 is a brash, uncalled for radio show. The only radio show with hosts that have been reported to the police for a NASCAR debate that got too loud! We talk all main stream sports, in this one-of-a-kind basement-hosted radio show! This week the boys will be previewing Super Bowl 50 as well as talk about the rest of the latest in the world of sports. Remember Daytona is just around the corner. Be sure to call in and be a part of the show.
Hi everyone; tonight we have a special show to talk all about the technology behind what makes The Super Bowl.
Some of topics we will cover will include but not limited to:
1) Intractive Game Hype
Super Bowl 50
Entertainment for Serious Sports Enthusiasts
Eye Vision 360
Next Gen Stats System
AMP it UP
NFL Rush Zone:
Carboard Pictures VR
Quarter Back Challenge
Turned to Twitter to overpower FB
Just about every Fan will have a mobile device
Opened in 2014 and has 400 miles of fiber optic and copper cable to support 1200 Access Points
The stadium is said to have 10X more WiFI then the NFL Mandates at other staiums
Lead in with wired joke:
Much More ; so be sure to joing us and call in with your questions live on air!
NFL Super Bowl Picks: All the Three Stupid Guys are back together to recap the Championship Games, and make their endless picks for the Big Game. Mike has an Orange Crush for Carolina and the debate over how to pronounce 'Wyomi' continues. Make your picks with the guys, and see who you are better than during the Super Bowl. I would bet the under on Russ's cough this week, so give the guys a great review on iTunes. Support Jay and Jack on Patreon!
Contact or follow us during the Super Bowl for some entertaining tweets: @ThreeStupidGuys
or individually Jack @crackpotjack
(Russ still doesn't know how Twitter works)
Check out the YouTube version of our podcast:
Dreaded Sports Talk returns with Captain Frankendread and Ken from Jersey with potentially segments with former Dreaded Sports Talk co-host Darrell Russell.
This could be the last hurrah for Dreaded Sports Talk after 18 months off the air, but who knows.
Tune in 9-11pm est for a live Dreaded Sports Talk originating from Key West, FL where tourists are too drink already to care if Peyton Manning retires.
Join Sharona on a three hour Super Bowl super show with guests Feels Like 98, Vashti Hurt of Carolina Blitz, and Jennifer Eakins who covers the Denver Broncoes. Plus college football and National Signing Day chatter with Bill King of The Bill King Show on Nashville Sports Radio and Coach Daniel Seahorn of Black Sports Online. Supersize your talk radio experience and get you some. Live Friday 2 pm CDT.
With Super Bowl 50 right around the corner, Jacob and Jason debate who the best players are at each position in Packers history. The duo also discuss the news that Aaron Rodgers had his knee scoped and what that may have meant for the 2015 season and what it means for 2016 and beyond. The Pro Bowl turned about to be another bad look for the NFL. What should this game/experience look like in future? As always, the guys take your questions too. It's all here on this latest Pulse of the Pack!
Pulse of the Pack is your weekly stop for what's new with the Green Bay Packers. Jacob Westendorf of Today's Pigskin and Jason Perone of CheeseheadTV bring "Pulse" to the Packers Talk Network. Be sure to follow the guys on Twitter at @JacobWestendorf and @JasonPerone.
The Lady Sportswriter, Kim Nash, joins me as co-host to preview tomorrow's Super Bowl between the Seattle Sehawks and New England Patriots. Tune in as we discuss key matchups, and what each team needs to do to win the big game. Locker Talk is presented by The Locker.
Peyton and crew take down Cam in the Golden Bowl!
I hate that the NFL decided to relinquish the Roman numerals. Super Bowl L would have been just fine, if you ask me.
Anyway, the game is over and the dust has settled. Carolina takes home its first championship and they are partying hard in the Tar Heel state. What was your take from the Big Game? Who let their team down? Who stepped up in a major way?
Also on Zone Coverage, the Hall of Fame was announce and there's no T.O. Was he left off of the final tally because of his past behavior or because other great WRs have had to wait over recent years?
All of this and more as Zone Coverage returns to T2Q! "Talk sports from the couch!"
Show No. 566
Scheduled for 90 mins.
With Super Bowl 50 out the way and done with we dive into the aftermath of the game and Break down the big game. Also we'll touch on the halftime show and Cam Newton's walk out on the media. That and the NFL Experience in San Francisco!
Rob McQuay and Geoff Cowles talk about Super Bowl 50! Join us at 323-410-0028 and give us your thoughts on the big game and the commercials.
...OR, anthying else you'd like to chime in on...Orioles, Terps, how much chili you ate yesterday...
Cam Newton has made headlines around the country leading his Carolina Panthers to Super Bowl 50. It’s almost show time so we’re going to talk some X’s and O’s. Of course we’ll also talk a little off the field action too, but what will it take to win Super Bowl 50? Can Denver’s defense shut down or at least contain Carolina’s offense? Which quarterback will shine on Super Sunday? Newton or Peyton Manning? What about that Panther defense? We’ll break all down on this week’s show. David Steele, the NFL Writer for the Sporting News joins us live!
National Signing Day is February 3rd. Who will the big winners be on the recruiting scene? TSU Head Coach Michael Haywood will talk about it on Chalk Talk. And of course it is basketball season and we’re nearing the trade deadline. What should we be on the lookout for and is anyone poised to make a big move?
Speaking of basketball, what’s happening around the NCAA? The Final Four is in Houston in April. Any chance a Texas team will be in the house? All of this and more on this week’s show.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (99 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (34 chatters)
- Bantering The Blueshirts (25 chatters)
- AJC Radio (12 chatters)
- The Appearance (12 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (11 chatters)
- Ron March Show (10 chatters)
- MIA-Expert Psychic (7 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- Revelation Power (4 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (3 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Fins Radio (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- The Dream1 (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Young Black and Empowered (2 chatters)
- Get Right Radio1 (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- Gospel Alliance Radio (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RoxieZw (1 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Network (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ADeep Aries (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Anointed Words (0 chatters)