SORT BY Relevancy
On a special episode of Cinema Royale, Travis Hopson is joined by Keeping It Reel host Tim Gordon to recap the 30th Sundance Film Festival. We'll look at the parties, the celebrities, and of course discuss the very best of the over 200 movies that were part of the annual event.
We will be talking to Dr. Buck at the Wild West Festival which will begin LIVE Friday, October 24th and run through Sunday, the 26th.
Crazy wild west times and a little time traveling back to the old west can be found at the Saguaro Park Ranch in Glendale this weekend.
You can find old time western movie stars to hob nob with and to visit. So, bring the entire family for a great time for all.
BarnCat broadcatses, from 103 Third Street in Lynden Washington, at High Noon about the 3rd Annual Fall Festival happening from 10:AM - 5:PM up in Lynden WA.
in Pop Culture
Wherein the credits stop rolling and then silence, the scene shows a darkened office, adjoining a kitchen and a living room, a single light above illumines a dark feline figure in a seat. He leans forward and begins a show, about impressions and aspects of this year's Heroes Resource Fall Festival.
President & CEO Gregory von Hausch will share everything that is happening at this year's Fort Lauderdale International Film Festival (Nov. 7-23). In its 29th year, the fest will include, as always, films from around the world, special events and plenty of celebrities. Included in those being honored is Jason Alexander, who opens the fest with Pamela Shaw with musical comedy "Lucky Stiff," also Daniel Baldwin, George Hamilton, filmmaker/ actress Clara Mamet and British Filmmaker Mike Downer.
Daniel Hoyos is an indie film producer and new director of the popular Seattle Shorts Film Festival now in it’s 4th year. After graduating with a degree in film and communications in 2009, Daniel got his first job working for the nationally syndicated TV Show “Biz Kids” on PBS, as a production assistant. The following year, he got hired at the international film festival “National Film Festival for Talented Youth” as the submissions and programming intern. Since then, he worked at the “Children’s Film Festival of Seattle” where he helped program the week long 2011 festival, at the Northwest Film Forum.
In 2012, his short film “Play for Me” won best cinematography at the 2012 Sierra Canyon Film Festival in Hollywood. That same year, Daniel produced “No One Knows." The two lead child actors -- Sami Isler and Caleb Barwick -- went on to star in NBC's "Sean Saves the World," and Lifetime's "Army Wives." The film was accepted into 18 film festivals and will premiere on the Shorts HD Network, part of Direct TV, later this year. Daniel is also the film editor at the national magazine "I Am Entertainment."
In December 2013, Daniel became the festival director of the Seattle Shorts Film Festival after taking over from the founder of who retired in 2012.
The Seattle Shorts Film Festival begins November 15th at SIFF Film Center. This year, 28 filmmakers are expected to attend from across the country, along with special guest speaker sag-actress Venus Demilo Thomas from Nickelodeon's "Salute Your Shorts."
Some of the films Daniel will be discussing are "A Fish Tale," "Lunch," "The First Hope," "Water, Ice, Snow" and "The Father."
The Colour of Music Festival began this week in Charleston, SC. (October 22-26) featuring chamber music performances, organ and voice recitals. Dr. Wayne A. Barr of Tuskegee University opened the High Noon Organ Recital Series in music by Whitlock, J. S. Bach, Ralph Simpson and Vierne. Recorded live at Grace Episcopal Church Charleston. For more information about the festival www.colourofmusic.org
Bach: Toccata, Adagio and Fugue in C Major, 564
Ralph Simpson: Three Spirituals
Roll Jordan, Roll
Symphonie III, op. 28
Another episode of Gospel Music so here we go. One, two, three, four, yeah love the sound of music, Tune in and be blessed. My church is having a vending festival today and I will be broadcasting from Voice of Joy display table. Offering
gospe CDs, hand crafted greeting cards, Christian Books I have writted, and much much more. Alll designed by yours truly. For More information wil be supplied on the next broadcast. Thank you Have a blessed Day. See you at Church tyomorrow. God bless. The Voice of Joy is all about salvation and helping others ..
* The writer, director, producer, cast, or theme of the short must be diverse, either: ethnically, culturally, or of a diverse voice or community.
* Short films must be submitted under one of the following genres: Comedy, Drama, Horror, or Sci-Fi.
* Submitting parties must hold complete rights and ownership of submitted product.
* Only original works are accepted. Submissions may not be based, in whole or in part, on material, fictional or nonfiction, produced or un-produced, published or unpublished, unless such material was originally created and published/produced by the applicant, in another medium.
* Films with prior commercial distribution or broadcast within the US are NOT eligible to submit. In the case of small non-commercial, non-publicized showings, the committee reserves the right to waive this rule.
* Shorts must run between 2-20 minutes in length.
* If selected to screen in New York in August, semi-finalists must provide their shorts in one of the following formats: DCP, HDCam (regular not SR) or QuickTime Pro Res 422.
* No revisions or updated versions will be accepted beyond the initial submission.
* An applicant may submit multiple separate entries.
* There is NO FEE for submitting a film to this festival.
* All entries must be received by June 8, 2014.
* Withoutabox profiles will be noted with a confirmation of receipt within one week of arrival.
* In mid-July, semi-finalists will be determined and notified, and announced.
* In August, a semi-finalist screening will take place in New York City. Television & Film makers are responsible for their own travel & accommodations should they choose to RSVP & attend this event.
Greetings, PZ Heads! We're back with another round of wicked debouchery with the Master and Mistress of ceremonies of the FANtastic Horror Film Festival, Mike and JoAnn Thomas! On their last show with us they annouced the nominations for the FHFF, and we were on the edge of our seats waiting to hear who got chosen and how this all got started in the first place! Now they're back to tell us more about the fest and what we can expect over their All Hallows Eve weekend of wicked wonderous wacky events! From film "screamings" , and awards being given, from "undead" music and celebrations in the heart of San Diego going on the whole weekend, this festival is sure to be shock full of frighteningly awesome moments you won't wanna miss! And of corpse we're DYING to see who gets what they deserve! ;) With all kinds of Halloween inspired music playing throughout the show, you'll wanna tune in and turn up the volume for sure! And maybe leave the lights on...
Halloween Death Festival 2014 Pt1 |ID# shabb-101714-halloween-pt1
"Halloween festival of Death, the harbinger of the Luciferian light which will destroy all who touch it."
It is once again time to expose that which is dark; this week we will begin with Halloween Death Festival 2014 Pt1. Make no mistake, people love darkness; even if it seems fun and has a bit of danger with it. The truth is, who is it that you are making a covenant with? Do you truly know? Many think they can serve both heaven and hell; Satan and God; Lucifer and Jesus Christ.
We will delve into the history and the truth behind Halloween in this 2014 edition of Halloween Death Festival 2014 Pt1. From Halloween and Hallowmas to witches and warlocks, vampires, and the blood lust that accompanies it; we will look at it and break out the word of God to expose it's deadly curse.
WIBR/WARN Ministry sites: www.warn-radio.com www.warn-usa.com www.wingswatchman.org www.dday4america.com
Rick Vaicius is director and founder of Flyway Film Festival, Wisconsin's bluff premier destination for independent film as noted by Emmy award-winning blogger Scott W. Smith “ … a festival that should be on your radar”. Founded in 2008 Vaicius has created a standout, intimate and high-quality annual festival. Over the past four years, Flyway has brought over 80 filmmakers into the local community. In addition to screening remarkable films, it has become a unique venue for filmmakers to network and discuss projects and the "state of the industry" in the film world. Vaicius has already persuaded some top film industry talent to appear. The 7th Annual Flyway Film Festival begins Thursday October 23-26, 2014 in Pepin and Stockholm, Wisconsin. This year promises to be its most exciting to-date.
For festival line up and panels go to flywayfilmfestival.org and check it out!
Stay tuned to Rex Sikes Movie Beat for other great archived interviews, cast and crew listings, events, festivals, premieres, and more at rexsikes.com and Visit RexSikesMovieBeat.me the blog
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- Jay King Network (10 chatters)
- Open Lines Paranormal show (9 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (8 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (5 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (4 chatters)
- Dancin with the Universe (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- rex sikes (2 chatters)
- Let Me Tell You About My Jesus (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (1 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (1 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (1 chatters)
- pkbemmes (1 chatters)