SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to Episode #2 of the Sports Drive with Joshua Lopez and Sean Mahon.
On today's show we'll discuss the following topics
- Chicago Bears vs. San Diego Chargers MNF Football Game also will discuss Wes Welker return to the NFL with the St. Louis Rams
- Jose Reyes SS for Colorado Rockies arrested for domestic violence
- Kobe Bryant career winding down. Is it time for the Black Mamba to accept reality?
- Who's on the NFL Coaching Hot Seat?
- Skippy Bayless Bash Hour
- Week 10 NFL Fantasty Football Injury Report http://jockjournal.com/2015/11/10/week-10-fantasy-football-injury-report/
- MLB Hall of Fame Class of 2016 Discussion http://sports.yahoo.com/news/griffey-hoffman-among-newcomers-hall-fame-ballot-171242909--mlb.html
We'll be join by weekly contributor Frank Sprankle.
If you have any questions, comments, rants, solioquies about your favorite sport's team or players please feel free to call in anytime you like the number is 602-753-1743
Follow Josh & Sean on Twitter @WZJoshLopez @SeanMahonSWR @RecapResults
Give us a LIKE on Facebook
HOLIDAY ....HIPHOP / R&B SPECIAL - ON THE RISE RADIO - DJ SUCCESS
Manifesting is setting a clear intention about something you want or want to achieve. Then letting it happen. Effective manifesting means that you let the Universe figure out how to make it happen, you pay attention. I know easier said than done. Manifesting, like intuition, is a muscle. The more you practice it, the stronger it gets.
There is magic involved in manifesting and I have found that when manifesting, sometimes we have to let go, to release some energies that may be stuck in our energy. Being stuck or having a hidden belief that we do not deserve success can easily derail our manifesting magic.
Manifesting is a magical energy in that you have a thought-you take steps to achieve- you have success!
Topics for the Home Courts Sports show tonight at 7:00 p.m.
1. How would you fix the Green Bay Packers?
2. Who has been the most impressive NBA team so far?
3. Should Ohio State be ranked #1 in college football?
4. Who should retire first, Kobe or Peyton Manning?
Listen live at: blogtalkradio.com/homecourtsports
Call in number: 347-945-7002
Make sure you tell a friend!!!!!!!!
ForRealSportsFans.com Radio Show talk all things that is sports. Join us every Tuesday while four of the most passionate sports fans debate the hottest topics in the world of sports. Everything from NFL, NBA, MLB, Golf, Boxing, and much more. Visit the website and follow us on Facebook and Twitter @4realsportsfans. U-Stream network coming soon. Also check out our new radio shows here in the coming weeks. Check out the website forrealsportsfans.com and view all of the latest content from the voice of the real sports fan.
Welcome to episode four of "The Sports Drive with Josh Lopez and Sean Mahon"!
Here's the rundown for today's show
- Buffalo Bills/New York Jets Recap
- Dez Bryant being a baby
- Golden State Warriors Unstoppable and our early NBA Finals Contenders
- Skippy Bayless Bash Hour
- NFL Week 10 Predictions
DET vs. GB, CAR vs TEN, CHI vs STL, MIA vs PHI, CLE vs PIT, DAL vs TB, NO vs WAS, JAX vs BAL, MIN vs OAK, KC vs DEN, NE vs NYG, ARI vs SEA, HOU vs CIN
If you have comments, questions, soliloquies, rants on any sports players or teams pleae call us at 602-753-1743
Follow us on Twitter @WZJoshLopez @SeanMahonSWR @DaSportsDrive
Give us a like on Facebook "The Sports Drive with Josh Lopez and Sean Mahon"
Give us a follow on Blog Talk Radio
Hope you humps have a great weekend.
The Reel Sports Show is a hip reality sports show designed to give a voice and a face back to the fans. We design our show to give a straight forward look at today's sports topic with a strong comedy twist to our conversations. Along with have skits that are the best in the industry to give a shout visual look at a situation more than just words. Sports in tha HOOD aim to be the number one sports show.
We have the best analyst this side of the "NILE" giving you the best of the best Frzz Mr. Innovator,
Rick mr. Know It
D. O. the man Mr. statistics, This team brings a wide range of views to the table and over 60 years of sports knowledge and experience both on and off the fields. Great oto listen to and watch. more than that Fun to be a part of....
Sports in tha HOOD will start airing in your local areas in 2010. We will visit your local barber shops, hair salons, sports lounges, churches, office break rooms, poker games, practice facilities, from little league to high school to college to pro's no matter what NeighborHOOD you live in, if your talking sports,
Join Host Live Chats
- Clay Douglas (11 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- AstroEnergy (3 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (3 chatters)
- SpirituallyGuidedTruths (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Bartender (2 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- Eileen Lock (1 chatters)
- Conservative Underground (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Psychic Cowgirl (1 chatters)
- She Talks We Talk (1 chatters)
- SoulfullyAboutYou (1 chatters)