SORT BY Relevancy
Renal cell carcinoma is a very rare cancer that represents the most common form of Kidney Cancer; and it is occuring more frequently in young adults. With no actual preventon or early detection methods, if not somehow caught early, prognosis for remission are very low. Join us as we welcome AYA/RCC survivor Lauren Hassell and Dr. Carl Bischoff, board certified urologic oncologist and RCC specialist to shed light on this underdiscussed orphan disease. Survivor spotlght on Steven Robinson.
Rob and J have a full slate of crazy stories to talk about on this special 4th of July episode with Rob in studio! Listen in as they talk about sharks and grizzlies in California, stupid criminals, the best iPad cover ever, a diss to the Mile High Club and a bunch of happy soccer fans.
As always, you can call the show at (646)668-8350, like us at Facebook.com/tfv23, tweet us @FlyingVilorias or email us at email@example.com.
There are 22,000 diagnoses of Stomach Cancer each year, which a significant percentage increasing in young adults. Join is as we welcome Debbie Zelman (Founder, Debbie's Dream Foundation) and AYA stomach cancer survivor Jess Mac for an initiative conversation about this oft undiscussed disease.
Join us for my interview of Roger Roots the Libertarian candidate for the MT U.S. Senate.
Roger will discuss the race, his campaign, and the "two-party" system in current American politics. He will also discuss First Amendment issues relating to the efforts by Montana's two current U.S. Senators, John Walsh and Jon Tester, to amend the Constitution to overturn a 2010 decision by the Supreme Court. Roots has called these efforts a national disgrace, and will discuss the 2010 Citizens United decision and current controversies involving campaign finance laws."
Get ready with your questions, comments and suggestions.
Contact Wolf firstname.lastname@example.org
On the June 18th, 2014 episode of Liberal Dan Radio:
From Benghazi to small government only when they want it to be, the GOP continues to live up to the label that Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal called it when he said that they needed to stop being the "stupid party". But not even Bobby Jindal is immune to the stupidity as he unleashes more horrible legislation on the state (which is even worse than how I described it last week). So today I review the stupidty and show why Bobby Jindal is the person spearheading the increase of stupidity in the party instead of the one eliminating it.
Those issues, headlines, tweet of the week and more at Wednesday 8pm Central on Liberal Dan Radio: Talk From The Left, That's Right.
If you listen to the show after the live broadcast, you can feel free to comment on the show threat on LiberalDan.com.
On the June 25, 2014 episode of Liberal Dan Radio:
Bobby Jindal is still up to no good, including discussing the idea of a "hostile takeover" of the US. I will continue my review of him and his leadership of the stupid party.
Front and center of the stupid party is the tea party. When Senator Cochran defeated tea party candidate Chris McDaniel in the GOP primary runoff in Mississippi, he did so by reaching out to Democrats in black communities. The response by the tea party folks is amazing and shows why they continue to have a perception problem (if not a problem in reality).
Finally, the Supreme Court made a very big ruling on privacy rights today. Even better is that the ruling was unanimously reached. I will go into that subject as well.
All those issues, headlines, tweet of the week, and more Wednesday at 8pm Central on Liberal Dan Radio: Talk From The Left, That's Right.
And if you are listening after the live broadcast you can always go to liberaldan.com to comment.
'The BEST is YET to Come' ~ Powered by The Career Engineer (TCE)
The Career Engineer says... "Do you want to be AWESOME in your Career, Life & Business?", then STOP doing STUPID things that ruin Your Chances!
TCE will share our Top three (3) Picks
Yes, involving things YOU Keep Doing
TCE will take YOUR Calls & Give REAL Solutions that work
STOP Living, Breathing and working BENEATH your Purpose! Join TCE's Career Talk Radio along with special guests as we share employment, economy tips, e-business tips and solutions to help you make Monday Mornings...BETTER! Create the life of your dreams.
TCE Radio is Powered by:
Programming: SweetBerry Designs
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (172 chatters)
- John Baptist (89 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (88 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (14 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (12 chatters)
- AlimBey (12 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (9 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (9 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (9 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (8 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (7 chatters)
- Know It All ABCs of Education (6 chatters)
- sun752 (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- canadianglen (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (5 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (5 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (5 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (4 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (4 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (3 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- Wicce Women (3 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (3 chatters)
- The Superior Must Awaken (3 chatters)
- The Phantom Zone Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- The Truth Is Out There0 (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- AuthorJadeJones (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (2 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (2 chatters)
- Rose Chat (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Littany (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Madden Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (1 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Get It Out Radio (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (1 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (1 chatters)
- Erica Q Cooper Talk Show (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (1 chatters)
- The Red Room Radio (1 chatters)
- The BadBoy and The Doc (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (0 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (0 chatters)