SORT BY Relevancy
Guest Call In (646) 668-8471 – press option #1 to say hello!
03/25/2014 at Noon CDT: (1) Research Report: Are Pot Bellied Pigs Pets or Livestock; (2) Local Business Spotlight on Brickhouse Gym in Denton; and (3) Upcoming Events.
This episode is sponsored by Mike’s Off Road and Marine. For all your lighting and accessory needs for your boat or four-wheeler call Mike Thompson at 940-390-8112 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to sponsor an episode of this podcast please let us know. Sponsors to help us reach more Shady Shores residents and business owners. If you would like to help sponsor our program, please send us a message on our Facebook page or email us at ShadyShoresTexasRadio@gmail.com.
Live Broadcast of May 26th, 2012 Episode
Synopsis: A laboratory Guinea Pig named Seymour is adopted by an Animal Rights Activist. In his new home, he rooms with two other Guinea Pigs that have started a special group called "Kavy Kappa". To earn his place, Seymour is put under an intiation ritual. But can he survive living up to their standards? Along the way, he receives help from an unlikely spirit.
Written By: Phoebe Murer
Adapted By: Tim Pylypiuk
Starring: Tim Pylypiuk and Phoebe Murer
Music By: Danny Elfman, Gavin Friday & Maurice Seezer, Tennesse Ernie Ford, Chris Montez, and The Carpenters
Acerbic, cynical rants and riffs from a man who sees nothing wrong with riducule of the hoelessly stupid and completely inane. Why does Rush care about Stephen Colbert, does Sean care about spring break and goofy little people who inhabit the news...and those who report it. A man shoots himself at NRA event, proving that only the cuminals have guns. Disgusting habits of 7 year old boys and the people who clean after them.
Fertility rights are THE hot button topic of the year for young adults facing cancer. Research published by our guests (Marla Clayman, Ph.D, Assistant Professor of Medicine at Northwestern University and Gwen Quinn, Ph.D, Professor at the USF College of Medicine) shows shamefully low adoption of fertility navigation services across US cancer centers.Julia Wagner in the survivor spotlight.
Join us as we celebrate the upcoming 7th Annual OMG! Cancer Summit for Young Adults by welcoming rock star cancer caregivers Dan Crail (caregivers to Liz Harms) and Jayna Martin (caregiver to Ashley Martin). We will be discussing the complexities and nuances of what it takes to get busy living as a primary caregiver to a young adult with cancer. Survivor spotlight on Jared Sweat.
Look at conservative policy of no. Whatever it is they're against it. Despite forboding warning of climate catastrophe they dwell on the semantics of "global warming" vs "climate change". They hate ObamaCare with such vitriol but offer nothing in return except their idea is better they just don't know what the idea was. They claim the country can't afford to pay a woman equal pay to a man because it will hurt the economy...are they kidding or are they really that stupid. Their pathetic, narcisstic attitude toward anything that doesn't exactly mirror thier irrational and harmful poicy demands is one of derisive and demeaning vitriol. From now on...if they want to play dirty, I'M ALL IN.
The host after extricating his head from his ass after the Friday debacle by forgeting to set the show clock will redeem himself brilliant with witty repartee, cynical wistom and other tales of stupid. The aformentioned host will also revisit some of the potentially humorous and dare I say, outright funny stories from a life of chaos followed by small insignificant lulls to be followed those wonderful periods of absolute chaos. Journey of a chaotic mind...moi? Besides its 5PM (et) on a Sunday and you have something better to do than listen to your jovial host...arrogant ass tha he his.
Join Host Live Chats
- RaptureCentric101 (21 chatters)
- Yada (21 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (11 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (11 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (8 chatters)
- NatureofReality (7 chatters)
- nXphase Records (7 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (6 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (6 chatters)
- The Mind Blowing Tanna Alonza Show (5 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (4 chatters)
- Awareness Changes Truth (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- TonyWilkins (3 chatters)
- tribesofaboriginalnations (3 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- Gospel Till Sundown (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (1 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)
- Word Alive (1 chatters)