SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode, we welcome Dr. Barbara Gitlitz (Principal Investigator of GoYLC), and young adult lung cancer survivors Sandy Jauregui and Jeff Julian to discuss the genomics of young adult lung cancer, clinical trials and targeted therapies. Survivor/Advocate spotlight on Katie Brown (VP, Survivorship, LUNGEVITY)
Inflammatory breast cancer accounts for 1 to 5 percent of all breast cancers diagnosed in the United States and tends to be diagnosed at younger ages. Tonight we welcome Terry Arnold (Founder, IBC Network Foundation) and Dr. Wendy Woodward to discuss this often misdiagnosed disease. Survivor Spotlight on Tolley St. Clair.
Renal cell carcinoma is a very rare cancer that represents the most common form of Kidney Cancer; and it is occuring more frequently in young adults. With no actual preventon or early detection methods, if not somehow caught early, prognosis for remission are very low. Join us as we welcome AYA/RCC survivor Lauren Hassell and Dr. Carl Bischoff, board certified urologic oncologist and RCC specialist to shed light on this underdiscussed orphan disease. Survivor spotlght on Steven Robinson.
There are 22,000 diagnoses of Stomach Cancer each year, which a significant percentage increasing in young adults. Join is as we welcome Debbie Zelman (Founder, Debbie's Dream Foundation) and AYA stomach cancer survivor Jess Mac for an initiative conversation about this oft undiscussed disease.
With special thanks to our partner Seattle Genetics, a special episode of The Stupid Cancer Show is up now for your listening pleasure. Join us as we talk about all things Hodgkins with young adult survivors Danya Burakoff and Kathleen Settoon and caregiver Miriam Burakoff. Survivor Spotlight on Vinny Endres. Seattle Genetics, Improving the lives of people with cancer through innovative and empowered antibody-based therapies.
January is Cervical Cancer Awareness Month and we're shining a spotlight on this horrible disease with advocacy leaders Tamika Felder Campbell (Founder, Tamika & Friends and Cervivor.org) and Shaundra Hall (Regional Director of the National Cervical Cancer Coalition, SW Division). Survivor spotlight on Suzanne Kane
Young women CAN and DO get breast cancer. Join us as we welcome the leadership from Young Survival Coalition (Jennifer Merschdorf, CEO and Stacey Lewis, Chief Program Officer and Deputy Chief Executive) to talk about what's being done to address this healthcare disparity and meet the underserved needs of this population. Breast cancer survivor (and former Stupid Cancer Show co-host) Lisa Bernhard in the survivor spotlight!
In this episode, we talk with Bonnie Addario (Founder, The Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation), Emily Bennett Taylor (Spokesperson/Patient Advocate) and Steven Young (President & COO, Addario Lung Cancer Medical Institute) about the international Genomics of Young Lung Cancer clinical/trial/study. Survivor Spotlight on Matthew Soblick.
Lung cancer is a bitch. What's worse, more and more non-smoking young adults are getting diagnosed each year. What's up with that? Join us as we welcome Katie Brown (Director of Support and Advocacy at LUNGevity Foundation), Dr. Lynne Eldridge (author/speaker/lung cancer specialist) and LC survivor Kim Wieneke. Author David Tabatsky ("Write For Life") in the advocvacy spotlight.
Yes, Canadians get cancer and it sucks just as much for their young adults, despite a different healthcare system. Join us as we welcome four young adult fighters and survivors from our neighbor to the north—Jean Lamantia, Dawn Cleary, Deb Bridgman and filmmakwer Mikey Lang—to share their stories and talk about maple syrup (kidding).
4/13/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Billy Paymaster, COO/Director of Marketing & Communications for Hope For Young Adults With Cancer and this year's Get Busy Living Award winner Katie Lundy. Survivor Spotlight on Protect The Pecs Director/Founder, Steve Del Gardo.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (46 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (39 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (16 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (14 chatters)
- Ancestor Healing Chronicles (11 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (10 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (9 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (5 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (5 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (4 chatters)
- American Statesman (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (4 chatters)
- The Dump and Chase Podcast (4 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (2 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- BeTheLightRadio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Universal Energy (2 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (2 chatters)
- The Larry Stevenson Show (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- JoelHenard (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- NextPhaze Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (0 chatters)