SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode, we welcome Dr. Barbara Gitlitz (Principal Investigator of GoYLC), and young adult lung cancer survivors Sandy Jauregui and Jeff Julian to discuss the genomics of young adult lung cancer, clinical trials and targeted therapies. Survivor/Advocate spotlight on Katie Brown (VP, Survivorship, LUNGEVITY)
Inflammatory breast cancer accounts for 1 to 5 percent of all breast cancers diagnosed in the United States and tends to be diagnosed at younger ages. Tonight we welcome Terry Arnold (Founder, IBC Network Foundation) and Dr. Wendy Woodward to discuss this often misdiagnosed disease. Survivor Spotlight on Tolley St. Clair.
Renal cell carcinoma is a very rare cancer that represents the most common form of Kidney Cancer; and it is occuring more frequently in young adults. With no actual preventon or early detection methods, if not somehow caught early, prognosis for remission are very low. Join us as we welcome AYA/RCC survivor Lauren Hassell and Dr. Carl Bischoff, board certified urologic oncologist and RCC specialist to shed light on this underdiscussed orphan disease. Survivor spotlght on Steven Robinson.
Teen cancer. It's a thing and it sucks. Join us on this episode as we welcome teen survivor Brianna Commerford along with her mom Lorraine to get a grasp on what it's like to navigate diagnosis and treatment when you're not a kid and not quite a young adult. In the Survivor Spotlight we welcome teen cancer survivor CJ George.
There are 22,000 diagnoses of Stomach Cancer each year, which a significant percentage increasing in young adults. Join is as we welcome Debbie Zelman (Founder, Debbie's Dream Foundation) and AYA stomach cancer survivor Jess Mac for an initiative conversation about this oft undiscussed disease.
January is Cervical Cancer Awareness Month and we're shining a spotlight on this horrible disease with advocacy leaders Tamika Felder Campbell (Founder, Tamika & Friends and Cervivor.org) and Shaundra Hall (Regional Director of the National Cervical Cancer Coalition, SW Division). Survivor spotlight on Suzanne Kane
Young women CAN and DO get breast cancer. Join us as we welcome the leadership from Young Survival Coalition (Jennifer Merschdorf, CEO and Stacey Lewis, Chief Program Officer and Deputy Chief Executive) to talk about what's being done to address this healthcare disparity and meet the underserved needs of this population. Breast cancer survivor (and former Stupid Cancer Show co-host) Lisa Bernhard in the survivor spotlight!
Lung cancer is a bitch. What's worse, more and more non-smoking young adults are getting diagnosed each year. What's up with that? Join us as we welcome Katie Brown (Director of Support and Advocacy at LUNGevity Foundation), Dr. Lynne Eldridge (author/speaker/lung cancer specialist) and LC survivor Kim Wieneke. Author David Tabatsky ("Write For Life") in the advocvacy spotlight.
With special thanks to our partner Seattle Genetics, a special episode of The Stupid Cancer Show is up now for your listening pleasure. Join us as we talk about all things Hodgkins with young adult survivors Danya Burakoff and Kathleen Settoon and caregiver Miriam Burakoff. Survivor Spotlight on Vinny Endres. Seattle Genetics, Improving the lives of people with cancer through innovative and empowered antibody-based therapies.
Yes, Canadians get cancer and it sucks just as much for their young adults, despite a different healthcare system. Join us as we welcome four young adult fighters and survivors from our neighbor to the north—Jean Lamantia, Dawn Cleary, Deb Bridgman and filmmakwer Mikey Lang—to share their stories and talk about maple syrup (kidding).
In this episode, we talk with Bonnie Addario (Founder, The Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation), Emily Bennett Taylor (Spokesperson/Patient Advocate) and Steven Young (President & COO, Addario Lung Cancer Medical Institute) about the international Genomics of Young Lung Cancer clinical/trial/study. Survivor Spotlight on Matthew Soblick.
While adoption is an option for many patients who want to build a family after cancer treatment, the process of can be long, difficult and very expensive. Joining us to share their experience and insight into this process are Matt and Heidi Cahill, both of whom are young adult survivors and caregivers to each other. Survivor Spotlight on young adult lymphoma survivor Samantha Stanley.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (80 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (48 chatters)
- John Baptist (10 chatters)
- Tarhaka (8 chatters)
- KAS1 (7 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (7 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (6 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (5 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (5 chatters)
- NatureofReality (5 chatters)
- PROPHETenergyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (3 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (3 chatters)
- HadIt Veteran To Veteran (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Naked Departure Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (1 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (1 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Last Second Shot Podcast (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- Thats Novel (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Huddle (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio ACO (0 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (0 chatters)