SORT BY Relevancy
A Family Struggling With CPS
Anyone who has had this corrupt agency in their lives knows the games they play and the lies they live by. All in the name of Greed, and Federal Funding. Children are not commodities to be bought and sold like corn, coffee, and sugar. The state and federal government are all in this major racket, and unfortunately our children are the victims.
Special call-in guests former CPS Investigator Carlos Morales on CPS corruption, Professor Steven R. Isham who spoke of his book and recent article on Medical Kidnap, and the power that CPS abuses to remove children and keep parents and children in the system.
in Self Help
Self-sabotage is often an unconscious thought or behavior that is in direct conflict with your desire to succeed. Self-sabotage is the act of doing a particular behavior that goes directly against what you need or want to do. It can be what stops you from achieving your goals and dreams. It can often come in the form of that inner critical voice, telling you that you can’t do something.
If you’ve found yourself having these negative thoughts or in any situation like these repeatedly, you may be struggling with self-sabotage.
Self-sabotage often comes from having low self-esteem. It can be a result of the way you were raised or circumstances that have happened to you.
No doubt it’s something many people have struggled with at some time or another. The good news is that you can beat it. During this show, we’ll look at what’s causing you to have self-sabotaging behavior and ways you can counteract it.
You want to live your passion, but sometimes it is hard! We understand, join this conversation to learn how to solve it. You are living your passion, but some days just seem like it is not worth it. Or is it? Let's have a candid conversation about how an enterpreneur determines whether or not to go on... or quit!
What are the biggest struggles in your life? We all have them, yet we all deal with them differently based on our past experiences and how we were programed as children. Join me as I offer tips and tools to add to your tool box to get beyond the struggle and get to place of happiness.
Cynthia Fontaine~the RI Psychic~Medium an expert in her field. She is a Transformational and Inspirational Psychic, Healer, Teacher and Speaker. Cynthia works with individual clients in person or by phone, as well as groups. Delivering messages to thousands of people around the world, Cynthia takes you on a journey, to living your best life. If you would like to host Cynthia in your city or town or Begin your transformational journey today contact me at www.cynthiafontaine.com
On today's show, Host Kelli Claypool will talk with Life Coach Maria Allyn on how to live your dream life after 45. Maria says, "I know what it’s like to struggle with making any decision regarding your own dreams. For years I felt that raising a family and supporting my husband had gotten in the way of pursuing my own passion. Before I began to reimagine midlife , I suffered for years with feelings of defeat ,depression and no control over my destiny. After decades of "doing" for others, I had no clue what I wanted, but I knew it wasn't what I had. After years of work, I finally found out how to get clear on what I wanted and how to eliminate the barriers that were stopping a life of joy. I became my own strategic magic maker."
Join Kelli and Maria and start your journey on reclaiming, realigning, and reimagining your MIDLIFE dream life!
This week, Beezy and Kinge discuss struggling fantasy football players. We talk about Jeremy Hill, Chris Anderson, Ronnie Hillman, Tony Romo, Dez Bryant, and more. We also review the fantasy football season thus far and get into your waiver wire options. We also review the first four weeks in fantasy football. We briefly talk about the rash of injuries in the National Football League and how to manage your team.
Beezy - Beat Her Down
Tall Black Guy - Tall Black Guy vs. Michael Jackson
in Self Help
30 minutes of transformative psychic advice. Join Amy Tammen for in-depth conversations on how to live an amazing life. Each episode will give you the guidance to heal, manifest your desires, live in your truth and up your cosmic game. You deserve to live well. Amy will show you the way.
Want more Intuitive Coaching?
Book a session with Amy by calling 510-735-9493 or visit http://www.intuitivecoachingwithamy.com/work-with-amy.html.
Read Amy's bestselling ebook "A Journey to Self-Love". To purchase visit: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PKI8Z3G
Sign-up for Amy's mailing list to receive a free goal accomplishment tool: http://www.intuitivecoachingwithamy.com/
Like the Intuitive Coaching with Amy page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IntuitiveCoachingwithAmy
Follow IntuitiveCoach9 on Twitter.
Al-anon is a program to help families struggling with addiction to learn how to love the addict but to hate their addiction. To support the addict but to avoid enabling their addiction in anyway. On today's program we will describe what Al-anon is and why going to meetings can be so helpful.
At Al-Anon Family Group meetings, the friends and family members of problem drinkers or drug users share their experiences and learn how to apply the principles of the Al-Anon program to their individual situations. Younger family members and friends attend Alteen meetings.
They learn that they are not alone in the problems they face, and that they have choices that lead to greater peace of mind, whether the addict/drinker continues to use/drink or not.
Will your family believe you are gifted? Do you have children who are spiritually gifted and you don't know what to do with them? Need help? This is the show for you if:
You are considering spiritual work as a career.
You haven't been feeling honest with others about everything you are.
Your body has not been as great as you'd like it to be and you'd like to realign yourself.
You wonder if your child needs psychic training/support.
Dr. Belnap suggests integrating behavioral and relational therapies in working with struggling teens, two of the most common used approaches in therapeutics to Lon Jan. 25, 2016. Dr. Belnap is the clinical Director for Sunrise RTC in Utah, a program for adolescent girls and explains why this integrated approach will be more effective with adolescents.
Contact: Ben Belnap 888-317-3961 www.sunrisertc.com
Lon Woodbury: 208-267-7717 email@example.com www.strugglingteens.com
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Tues. Sept., 1st, 10pm-12midnight EST with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. We’ll discuss “10 Years Later: Children Traumatized by Katrina Are Still Struggling in School”!!! CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) August 29th, was the 10 year anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. 10 years later school children who were traumatized by Katrina are still struggling in school. 2) Fleece Johnson is known as “The Booty Warrior” and was featured on MSNBCs “Lockup”. He is scheduled to get out of prison soon. Pull Your Pants Up. 3) Did you see the MTV VMAs on Sunday? It has some viewers outraged over Racial and Cultural Insenstitivity. 4) A new study shows how people are quicker to shoot at African American targets with a gun as opposed to White targets with a gun. 5) This date in African American History – Dr. George Washington Carver.
Most parents look at their teenage children and despair of them ever successfully becoming a mature and successful adult observed Darrell Fraize, Co-founder of Onward Transitions in Maine to Lon January 15, 2016. Listen to Darrell explain the steps they take struggling young adults through that can also be adopted by parents.
Contact: Darrell Fraize 207-712-1181 firstname.lastname@example.org www.onwardtransitions.com
Lon Woodbury 208-267-7717 email@example.com www.strugglingteens.com
This is one of a series of short interviews about new developments in the network of private, parent-choice residential schools and programs helping struggling teens and young adults. The guests are innovative leaders in this network. To hear other interviews in this series, click on "Follow" above, or click on The Woodbury Report or www.strugglingteens.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (80 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (56 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (27 chatters)
- Straitway (25 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (22 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (14 chatters)
- The Appearance (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- in5d (11 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- RefJeremy (6 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (5 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (5 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- magnetscrystalsandpyramids (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- American Statesman (4 chatters)
- allah team (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (2 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- KRBN News Talk (1 chatters)
- Lets-Chat (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (1 chatters)
- Table of Truth (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)