SORT BY Relevancy
On this week's ScreenPicks Movie Show, we review three new films: Gangster Squad, Quartet, and Struck by Lightning.
We explore what was really done at the cross when Jesus Christ took on all of our sins, curses, diseases, poverty, shame, rejection and punishments at the cross; and how we took on His righteousness and blessings by Grace... Thursday at 4pm EST / 3pm CST / 2pm MST / 1pm CST
Listen to The International Show Setting The Captives Free with host Kim Henderson & special guest Prophetess Binion as she give continues her Electrifying/Shocking Testimony oh how God spared her life from being struck down by lightning. Tune in as she will encourage you to KNOW that God loves you. God cares about you and god wants to be your JEHOVAH-ROPHEKA (The Lord My Healer). God wants to be JEHOVAH-SHAMMAH (The Lord is Present/There), JEHOVAH-ROHI (The Lord My Shepherd), JEHOVAH-SHALOM (The Lord My Peace).
Listen to STCF every Thursday @ 9:45pm on Big Gospel Xpress 1570AM you can listen live by going to www.gospel1570.com or www.kimhenderson.org
Sponsorship/advertising opportunities available on STCF contact Kim Henderson,
via email email@example.com or facebook
And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
Luke 10:17-19 (in Context) Luke 10 (Whole Chapter
AAA Matt. 8:28-34
Matthew 8:28-34Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
28 And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way. 29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time? 30 And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding. 31 So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine. 32 And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters. 33 And they that kept them fled, and went their ways into the city, and told every thing, and what was befallen to the possessed of the devils. 34 And, behold, the whole city came out to meet Jesus: and when they saw him, they besought him that he would depart out of their coasts. Matthew 8:31 So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine.
In early April, 52 year old Steve Utash suffered a brutal beating at the hand of as many as 11 or more people, after he stopped to help an 10 year old boy that darted out into traffic and was struck by his truck. The 10 year old suffered a broken foot, needed a few stitches and is expected to make a full recovery. Mr. Utash was hospitalized for more than six weeks, part of which time was spent in critical condition and being placed into a medically induced coma for 10 days. Currently, Mr. Utash still suffers from brain injuries that prevent him from driving to work or make financial decisions on his own. So far, five suspects have been convicted for their part in the beating. One of the assailants, 19 year old Latrez Cummings, stated that not having a father present in his life was a major factor contributing to his bad decision making skills. The Judge’s response, “…someone to discipline you. Someone to beat the hell out of you when you made a mistake, as opposed to allowing you or encouraging you to do it to somebody else.” led to a heated exchange with the assistant prosecutor. She argued that there are numerous households headed by single mothers with young black male children and not having a father present is no excuse for this type of behavior. The exchange between the judge and assistant prosecutor raises the question. Does having a father present make a difference in a young man’s life or is there more to it than just having a daddy that will “beat the hell out you when you make a mistake?” Join us, as we search the Holy Bible for answers to this question and more.
We air programs on Blog Talk Radio at the following times: Sun 2:00pm, Mon 8:00pm, Tue 8:00pm, Wed 7:00pm, Thur 8:00pm, Fri 7:00pm & Sat 9:00am. All times are Eastern Standard Time.
With the season fast approaching and all but one team in the Western Conference accounted for, we turn our attention to that other conference on this week's episode of the Jewelcast. We'll talk about the collection of alleged hockey teams called the Eastern Conference, asking questions such as: what are these teams? Who are these players? Why should anyone care? Noted East-hater Langluy (@langluy) of Jewels makes her much-anticapated second co-hosting appearence on the show, maybe to talk about this or maybe to talk about her cat, we're not entirely sure. In the interest of fairness, we will allow popular Twitter hockey personality and ex-In Lou We Trust blogger Kevin Sellathamby (@HellblazerVice) try to defend his pathetic excuse for an NHL conference. Three against one is fair, right?
It seems as though the respit from reality that is sports has been overrun with poitics, noise and misbehaving. But The Sports Narrative Radio Show will soldier on and face these issues with a mix of sobriety and humor. On this episode:
- Hour 1 of the show is always centered anround football so we start in college football including blowing the coin flip, the worst coach in the SEC and more!
- Transitioning to the NFL, topics include TIMEOUT, Cowboys good or Locker terrible, my NFL conspiracy theory and more
- Be sure to tune into to segment 3 as we bring back Sports NPR Style, this week discussing the politics in the sports world, from domestic violence to child abuse to racism and more. Has this ruined sports for you? Is this reflective for society or isolated? We also welcome your thoughts at (347) 308-8637
- Deep philosophical discussion should always be followed by the silliness we find at Mick's Pub. This week, Mick's Dr Who recap, thoughts on cars (probably) and the award-winning Ride The Lightning
- Baseball is reaching the home stretch with the A's barely hanging on, the O's clinching and the Rangers battlng for the #1 pick. Mr Feltman and Dustin lead the segment
- We finish up with news and notes including hockey on the horizon, Fedex cashing in, EPL and UEFA updates and whatecer else we have time to squeeze in
So keep your ears listening, tell 4 friends and tune all your devices to The Sports Narrative Radio Show LIVE Wed Sept 17th from 830p-1030p CDT or anytime after on Itunes/podcasts or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (47 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (13 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (10 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Temple (7 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (7 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (7 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (5 chatters)
- Dino Dean (5 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (5 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (3 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (3 chatters)
- Kingdom United Ministries Network (3 chatters)
- Let It Grow (3 chatters)
- The Prophetic Hour (2 chatters)
- DTRT Wrestling And MMA Online (2 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (2 chatters)
- Back Porch Writer (1 chatters)
- bondservant4jesus (1 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (1 chatters)
- Rustie (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- Tell the Truth with Sharon Pope (1 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Whisper nThunder (1 chatters)
- WJBR (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Duneland Christian Living (0 chatters)