SORT BY Relevancy
Quiet time for the kids? Need something soothing to help them calmly wake up or calmly head towards naptime or bedtime? Come with us and listen in as we tell tales of heart, adventure, fun exploration with characters to love!
Original song and stories told by Miss Jeannine Proulx weekly with the occasional talented storytellers and songwriters guests that kids love! Perfect for naptime or bedtime, these social and emotional heart felt stories are available live or on archived on demand listening for your child ages 2-10.
If children are inspired to draw pictures of the stories, with your permission they could be included in YouTube videos made from the stories! Check it out on the Heart Centered Stories website!
Come join in the fun and open your heart to Heart Centered Stories today!
Today's story and song focuses on Henriotta and the Sand Castle. Teaching lessons of perservernace, cooperation, heart and strength in adversity, Henriotta and the Sand Castle brings to life the difficulties with building our dreams and the trimpuh of heart when we accomplish that which we thought impossible!
This week's Melody Moment brought to you by The Melodies is "Choosing Love Instead" with A Love Song!
Hosted by Canupa Gluha Mani, of the Strong Heart Warrior Society and Lakota Nation. ALL First Nations Peoples and others are invited; your questions and comments during broadcasts are appreciated. Shows are scheduled for 9pm Mountain Time. Arrange to be a guest by contacting Mani at (605)517-1547, or email StrongHeartWarriorSociety@gmail.com
This is an introduction of the Strong Heart Warrior Society. Identity is of the original Dog Solider Society of the Lakota Nation - the oldest of its kind. Many societies claim to be for their people, but few proved themselves and remain worthy of their people's trust. The Strong Heart Warrior Society will remain. We are past, present, and forever. This brief mission statement gives credence to our traditional concepts. This society is alcohol-free and drug-free. As a society with its own values, we are here. We are forever.
Time Home Entertainment Inc. RECENTLY ANNOUNCED
The Release of
Time For Kids All Access &
Sports Illustrated Kids All Access
Join us at the Campfire tonight at 8:00 PM with Host Isabella Heart!
LINK: Video Featuring Guest & Shows Featured for the 2014 Autumn Season
What does it take to be a "Winning Parent" for kids in sports? How should you talk to your child after a bad practice or game? You know most of the time it's not the players that have the problem it's the parents. Parents have a major impact on a players career so make sure you say and do the right things so your child has an opportunity for success.
According to the National Military Family Association, "children of the National Guard and Reserve members face unique challenges since there are no military installations for them to utilize." Our Military Kids, Inc. pays special attention to those children, advocating to ensure stability and success in their lives. The 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization is focused on children of deployed National Guard and Reserve service members, as well as children of Wounded and Fallen Warriors from all branches of service.
Linda Davidson and Gail Kruzel founded Our Military Kids in 2004 out of concern for school-age children of Reserve and National Guard members and the lack of family support services. With the sacrifice of being apart for months at a time, they observed families so financially stretched that they couldn't afford fees for sports, fine arts, and tutoring.
Filled with compassion, Linda and Gail laid the groundwork to obtain grants to pay the associated fees to help relieve separation stress and improve emotional stability, while building self-esteem and enabling academic achievement. Grants from Our Military Kids are made possible by generous contributions from corporations, charitable foundations, and individuals. The hard work and commitment of volunteers is the backbone of the non-profit, translating into more grant money available to children of deployed National Guardsmen and Reservists, as well as Wounded Warriors. With a Charity Navigator score of 100 for accountability and transparency, mass media interest is no surprise.
The exemplary work of Our Military Kids has been featured in Huffington Post Impact, Stars and Stripes, New York Post, Parade Magazine, Washington Post, Fox and Friends, ABC News, and countless others. Join us to peruse their 10-year history of going above and beyond for Our Military Kids.
There's a virus, known as enterovirus 68, that is similar to the rhinovirus that causes the common cold. And, it's making hundreds of children sick.
If you want to know what you can do about - as a concerned parent or one who woeks with children - tune in to some basic, yet necessary tips.
About Your Host:
Jessie Blair-Myrie, CHHC, AADP
Listen to these wonderful interviews with four kids from the Peaceful Solution
The Peaceful Solution Character Education Program changes hearts and minds.
Peace Through Education
The Peaceful Solution Character Education Incorporated (PSCEI) is a non-profit organization devoted to promoting character education as its main tool for positive character development. Concurrent with its purpose, the PSCEI has developed The Peaceful Solution Character Education Program (PSCEP) with a variety of courses designed to reach all ages so the impact of character change can be realized and effected in society.
Persistent determination to bring a peaceful solution to the world's problems has led to the publication of The Peaceful Solution Character Education Program.
The Peaceful Solution’s Mission
The Peaceful Solution Character Education Incorporated is a 501(c)3 non-profit, secular educational organization seeking to enhance the lives of all people by promoting peace through educational programs and curricula designed to develop positive character.
Join your hosts Clairvoyant Life Coach Bernadette Dickinson and Psychic Medium Mark Troy for a lesson in Building A Strong Spiritual Foundation. In order for us to use our intuition and spiritual gifts, we need to have a solid foundation upon which to build. The foundation of beliefs, wisdom and experience we start from create the flow of our lives. Although this seems like a basic truth, many people miss the importance of this aspect within our lives.
Hidden Wisdom Radio offers a refreshing spiritual perspective on life issues, relationships, spiritual growth and everything in between. Each week we discuss different topics affecting our ability to connect to God/Source energy. Tuesdays 5pm Pac/8pm ET with live calls and live chat. 347-324-3891
For more info about Bernadette go to www.bernadettesvision.com
For more info about Mark go to www.marktroymedium.com
Joe and the gang talk about how fucked up this new generation of kids if fucked up, where their parents went wrong, and how we can help get them in line.
Austin Hairston - email@example.com
Sean Jenkins - firstname.lastname@example.org
Nellz Fuller (Ashy) - email@example.com
Website - www.GorillaJoe.net
Joe Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter - www.twitter.com/TheGorillaJoe
Webstore - http://gorillajoe.spreadshirt.com
YouTube - www.youtube.com/user/AWordFromJoe
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/gorillajoepodcast
Instagram - http://instagram.com/thegorillajoe
Interesting, many are unaware that young children have an opportunity to create wealth and cash assests due to the time they have to grow investments and cash value. Parents that are over 40 of course have less time to do so. Investing in the right products for kids can do things that you would be wise to understand.
*****CHIME IN 713) 955-0708
or log in
Join host Daphne Jackson and co-host Hest Aden for a special episode of P.O.P.S MOVEMENT RADIO! We will have with us Tony V. Nix and Anointed Destiny ALONG WITH **ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!**Save our children!**!!
Also joining Us will be Anthony Nocella ALONG WITH Twin Cities Save the Kids New York City Save the Kids AND OTHERS!
Family our children are due our diligence! From mass incarceration to murder...they suffer..
How can we as a community step out and up to aid our children and give them a chance for life? We will be discussing the wonderful acts of love and service as well solutions being implemented to reprieve the youth of the suffering they continue to endure in poverty stricken america from homelessness to mass incarceration!
January Jones-Try Talking to Our Kids?
Nationally recognized psychologist and author Dr. James Sutton is a plain-speaking expert who deeply values his early experiences as a teacher. He offers a common sense, relationship-based approach to child behavior and family harmony. His many years of experience and his compassion for young people will come through loud and clear as he shares with your audience ideas that work.
(Many of them are in his latest book, The Changing Behavior Book: A Fresh Approach to the Difficult Child.)
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (45 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (36 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (27 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (27 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (23 chatters)
- in5d (20 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (12 chatters)
- Curious Times (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- reactionariez (7 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (6 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (6 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (5 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- churchfolk (4 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (4 chatters)
- The Portal (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (3 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (2 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- Random Rants (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Speak your mind7 (2 chatters)
- Raw Sex (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- The View from Montana (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Michael Fairman (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- drkate (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (1 chatters)
- Yizzor Talk (0 chatters)