SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
We like to share our experiences and how self help has helped us in our personal, professional, and spiritual lives. This week we share a good friend of ours' story, Jason Ray France. Since our first encounter I've been truly inspired and enlightened by his presence. His loving character and service to others sets a positive example. We discuss how Jason helps others relieve stress and his difference in the world. Coach Jase, can be found at http://www.stressbusteracademy.com/ May you be enlightened by his work and purpose. Thank you for joining us!
Self Help Made Simple is every Thursday 7PM US CST
LIKE us on Facebook Self Help Made Simple
Angel Heart Radio is Global Radio with more for you. More Inspiration, more support, more opportunities to feel heard and cared about. Why? Because you matter in the world.
Tonight, I have been guided to talk about quieting the mind so that you can really focus on what you want and need for 2015. Most of you know me and know that I work form my heart and soul and am guided by a Higher Power.
I work in the Spiritual world and physical world in doing readings, energy healing, channeling, mentoring,energy art and a host of other things. Tonight, I will channel and take you on a guided tour so that ou can see your path clearer.
What do you want this year to be? What are your intentions? What dreams do you want to turn into reality?
Call in and let's chat about these questions. This is a very interactive program. Who knows where Spirit will guide us?
Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) affects thousands of state and local police officers, armed service men and women and civilians of every description. PTSD is a psychiatric disorder that can occur following the experience or witnessing of a life-threatening event. PTSD can stem from military combat, natural disasters, terrorist incidents, serious accidents, or physical or sexual assault in adult or childhood. The majority of people who experience or witness a life threatening event will return to normal given a little time. However, some people will have stress reactions that do not go away on their own, or may even get worse over time. PTSD is complicated by the fact that people with PTSD often may develop additional disorders such as depression, substance abuse, problems of memory and cognition, and other problems of physical and mental health. Tune in to this segment of The NLP View Radio Show, as host, Donna Blinston,R.N. is joined by expert, Dr. Richard Gray to discuss his research on NLP as it pertains to PTSD. If you are not receiving our most recent interviews, please re-subscribe to our new Official RSS feed on iTunes, Youtube or you can visit our podcast archives at www.theorganicview.com. ©2014 TheOrganicView.com. All Rights Reserved.
Today’s show is sponsored by Austria’s Finest Naturally Authentic Pumpkin Seeds and Pumpkin Seed Oil from the Steiermark available at OrganicUniverse.com. Listeners of TheOrganicView can receive $1 off their purchase by using the coupon code "orgview". For more offers, please visit our website at www.theorganicview.com
Help Alive - Possible Reasons why God may allow Suffering - Episode 15
in Self Help
Is managing stress one of your New Year’s Resolutions? Tune in as returning guest expert Asake Denise Jones, M.SW. M. Ed. Stress Coach provides techniques for us to successfully manage the stress in our lives.
Asake has 20 years in the fields of education, personal development and entrepreneurship. She holds two Master’s degrees, one in Educational Administration and the other in Adult Education. As an undergraduate she majored in psychology at Spelman College. She is a graduate of The Institute for Professional Empowerment Coaching (iPEC); an International Coach Federation accredited professional coaching school and a certified entrepreneurship instructor with the National Foundation for Teaching Entrepreneurship.
This podcast’s sponsor is Audible.com a leading provider of audio entertainment and information. Listen to audiobooks whenever and wherever you want. Get a free book when you sign up for a 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/getorganized
Time to remember God's goodness.
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (24 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (23 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (22 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (19 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (10 chatters)
- Trek Talking (9 chatters)
- The Portal (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Literary World Cafe Lounge (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- Cins Chat Corner (3 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (3 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (2 chatters)
- Tom Florios Hard Rock n Sports (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- 65620 (0 chatters)