SORT BY Relevancy
How Associations are Capitalizing on Online Communities Join us on this live broadcast of Social Strategy Sandbox hosted by Jeff Marmins and brought to you by C7group Consulting and Training. Jeff will be joined by Joshua Paul, Director of Marketing and Strategy for Socious. Mr. Paul ran product strategy for the association management software company, Avectra, prior to joining the Socious team in 2012. Our discussion on the podcast will cover how online communities differ between associations and non-profits, where online communities fit into non-profits and associations as well as some common misconceptions about online communities. Socious provides business and association clients with online community software. Their online and mobile software has improved member engagement, collaboration, and non-dues revenue programs in Associations such as: American Association of Diabetes Educators American Association of Law Schools International Association of Exhibitions and Events School Nutrition Association Online Communities are a growing centerpeise for customer and member engagement. Don't miss this great conversation!
Since co-founding fassforward, Gavin has advised Fortune 500 companies in the areas of Strategy, Change and Leadership. He has been instrumental in growing fassforward into a multimillion dollar consultancy whose clients include; Verizon Wireless, Estee Lauder, MasterCard International, as well as others. Gavin specializes in market changes and the inter-relationship with marketing and business strategy and the impact it has on overall business objectives. He brings a unique perspective on growth and innovation, as well as how to overcome the barriers to achieving desired results in Strategy, Innovation, Change, Leadership and Design
Your marketing and sales strategy is one of the most important parts of your business plan. It describes the strategy you will use to turn prospects into paying customers. The framework for your marketing and sales strategies are the other components of the business plan. It's a show you don't want to miss. Wednesday, 4 pm to 4:15 pm.
An important question for you to answer is how you will drive sales for your business. Join us as we discuss thiss crucial topic and how you can create an effective sales strategy for your products and services.
Summer travel is not over yet, as families, friends, and solitary travelers plan to hit the road over the next few months. On the annual Road Trip with AAA on The Strategy Sessions, our guest, Heather Hunter, who is the Director of Public Relations at AAA, will discuss hot travel spots, safety, pet travel, and how to get the best deal.
Questions for AAA? Call (347) 539-5143, Tweet @KesiStribling, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out the Top 5 Episodes of 2012
in Real Estate
From modestly successful to $50mil in 3 short years. How do you do that? Chris Speicher unleashes his top secrets in how he and his partner/wife break up the duties of the business, We're talking about working your sphere, drip campaigns, digging into some of the incredible things that have had a significant impact in their success. Listen to Podcast >>
The post Episode #80: Strategy Building a Team with Chris Speicher appeared first on Agent Caffeine by Kelly Mitchell.
I am Kathy Klotz-Guest, founder of Keeping it Human. This show airs most Thursdays at 3:30 PM PDT. Keeping it Human is about human speak, not marketing speak, that gets results. We focus on great tips and fun guests without the marketing BS. If you're looking for jargon-monoxide poisoning, we happily recommend our competition.
The key to great content is having an overarching company story and story strategy. Who are you in the world? How do you make a difference in customers' lives? Your story is a strategic GPS that drives your content. Without knowing your core story - your content has no cohesive glue.
Join me Thursday, October 3rd! We'll be talking about the power of a core story and how that can drive a 'human' content strategy.
Got questions? Email me: email@example.com!
Have fun, learn stuff! Now with more gluten!
(Recorded Not Live) Today we are going to talk about what makes a good marketing strategy. So what makes a good marketing strategy? What makes a good marketing strategy is how you budget, promote, brand, analysis, and ect. Having the right tools and knowledge will help you along your journey to what makes a good marketing strategy. So having the right marketing strategy can benefit you in many ways with your business.
Taken from the Project AWOL Show Season 1 EP 2
On the Show Today: Clinton Douglas IV https://www.facebook.com/ClintonDouglasIv
Jason Lockhart https://www.facebook.com/themogulmindset
Jamison Haponenko https://www.facebook.com/jamison.haponenko
Love the show? If you have enjoyed the show please leave your comments below and show some love by sharing with your firends!
Tools For The Mobile, Virtual Entrepreneur Please join us as we re-launch the Social Strategy Sandbox podcasts! This Thursday we will have a fun, engaging conversation with Ben Ilfeld, President, CEO at AdGluue, a revolutionary advertising platform that builds a better relationship between publishers of high quality content and their top advertisers. Ben is also Owner, Founder and former COO of Sacramento Press an online newspaper and revolutionary publishing platform. Ben is the consumate virtual worker, lifehacker and tech-toy afficienado. We'll talk about Devices and power mnagement for remote work, notetaking tools and device etiquette. We might get to squeeze in a bit about what to use to carry your gear.
Please join Jeff Marmins, Founder and Managing Partner of C7group consulting and training on the call!
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (219 chatters)
- John Baptist (116 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (55 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (55 chatters)
- Websleuths (55 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (16 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (16 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (16 chatters)
- Straitway (15 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (14 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (11 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (10 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (10 chatters)
- Chattahoochee Bigfoot (10 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (9 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (8 chatters)
- NDB Media (8 chatters)
- We Built That Network (8 chatters)
- Kawakab (7 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- Starborn Support Radio (7 chatters)
- Tarvino (7 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (6 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (6 chatters)
- reVerse (6 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Donny C (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- SnotleyFunTyme Radio (5 chatters)
- XWINGER RADIO (4 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (4 chatters)
- Michael Buffalo (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (4 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- Ask The Cat Doctor Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- BRUE (3 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (3 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (3 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Home School Network (2 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (2 chatters)
- The World of Ideas (2 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (2 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Bull Riding Rodeo Connection (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- CTR1 (2 chatters)
- Evolving Exotics (2 chatters)
- Fli Music Radio (1 chatters)
- Hip Hop National Radio (1 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Endless Encouragement (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- PrismRadio (1 chatters)