SORT BY Relevancy
This interview with Deb Cabral, The DeClutter Coach, is a great opportunity to learn about Strategic Partnerships and Cross Marketing. These are excellent tools to help small businesses to grow their business. Deb has a system in place to make this happen and in this interview, she will share it with us.
What was strategic planning like in 1993? Before the internet, before email, we built our brands on solid planning. What did we miss in 1993 and what will we miss or hit in 2013. Join us to find out how to put on the best performance in 1993, 2013 or any year, including next year. This is the Power of Performance!
Every business must conduct strategic planning to be successful in business. Today we will discuss some of the tools that you can use in your small business to position yourself for more business now and long term.
Part of a series by Melody Campbell, founder of the Northwest School of Business.
Knowing your strategy is entirely different than taking action. Join us as we talk to Jay Kassing of MARQUIS about his new book, MARKETING EXECUTION.
And Sarah Cooke of the CU Times drops in with her famous "Sarah Says" segment to let us know what is happening in the CU world and what she thinks of it. Join us for a fun show!
Time management is always a hot topic in the business community, especially at this time of year as we head deeper into the 4 quarter. I had the pleasure of presenting time management strategies at PetPAC, an association for pet-related business owners, last week and next week I will be presenting the same talk to the East Bethel Chamber of Commerce. (P.S. – if you know any groups who would be interested in this topic, please pass my info on. I would be happy to share with others.)
At any rate, I figured it was a good time to start talking about strategic planning. That’s really what time management comes down to anyway – knowing where you want to go and having a plan to get there.
The standard formula for strategic planning is Vision, Goals, Focus, Action (have you noticed my logo???). These are simple, practical, and proven principles that work for anything you’re working on.
We’ll start by digging in to Vision. What it means and how you can figure out what yours is. Monday Morning Movation™ was created to encourage business owners through motivation and inspiration by delivering a postive message to get your week started off right. Each week we focus on a different topic that will help you achieve the level of success you desire. Each topic provides a positive message with specific action steps in a straight-forward manner that is easy to understand and apply. Print your Action Worksheet before the show.
Are you looking for a time-tested, real-world and validated formula for Strategic Giving? Join the conversation as we invite Bill High, CEO of National Christian Foundation Heartland and Founder of iDonate as he shares some insight, thought leadership and best practices for how to develop and execute giving strategies for your venture or philanthropic organization. About the Guest Bill High is a visionary leader energized by people and ideas. He loves to learn, innovate, and strategize on how new ideas or new approaches to current methods might escalate growth. He's a voracious reader on a variety of topics, although he admits that he doesn't always read to the end! As a former lawyer, he acknowledges that he's still in recovery but the law taught him how to ask great questions to find the truth. He's an accomplished writer, having published in a variety of journals, completed one book and working on 3 more.
In last week's broadcast, Pastors Will & Maisha Grimes were teaching believers (God's Soldiers) how to walk in their authority. This was basic training.
In today's broadcast, we will teach advanced tecniques to prepare you for battle in spiritual warfare.This is strategic training.
Next week we will teach you how to use your weapons.
To know more about Pastors Will & Maisha Grimes or about Word of Love & Faith Christian Center or to send your financial support, please visit wolfcc.org. Please also connect with us on Facebook and Twitter
Strategic Planning is essential for your small business. Yet, if you're like many small business owners you might not know where to start. Let me teach you what the successful business owners know and do.
Biblically speaking, we believe that Jesus died a horrible death. His death paid the price for sin-that is for those that recognize their need for him! He was betrayed by his treasurer into the hands of his enemies. He was arrested, taken to the apartment of the Jerusalem Temple’s High Priest, turned over to the Roman Governor, who in turn had him executed by crucifixion. Had he not been the Son of God, His betrayal, suffering, and execution would have been a grave miscarriage of justice! However, His death was needed to pay the sin debt humanity owed to God the Father Alight and to reverse the curse placed put upon the human race by our first parents, Adam and Eve! Yes, as John said in John 1, Jesus is the Lamb of God that takes away the sins of the World!
Special Guest, Russell Rossi, from Ney York Life, will be joining us to share his insight on transitioning a service center, into a sales center, that will provide more value to the organization as a whole.
Discussion points: 1. Developing a strategic roadmap 2. Key strategies to excite your organization for change and growth 3. Importance of measuring results for success
Russell Rossi is the Corporate Vice President of Customer Experience and Strategic Planning for New York Life Tampa Operations. Russell’s responsibilities include all customer touch points and technology of the Customer Experience Program comprising the internal Quality Teams, Learning and Development Team, After Call Survey, Speech Analytics, Voice of the Customer, and Voice of the Agent programs. Additional responsibilities include oversight for all Strategic Planning and Project Management for key Member Services technologies, initiatives, and enhancements. Russell possesses over 25 years of management experience in a wide range of industries with core competencies in Strategic & Tactical Business Planning, Project management, Quality & Process Engineering, Revenue Generation, Customer Service Satisfaction & Retention and Business Growth Development. He holds a BS Degree in Business and Marketing.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (406 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (40 chatters)
- Channel Panel (31 chatters)
- The Portal (29 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (21 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (21 chatters)
- Rifleman (14 chatters)
- The Middle Men (11 chatters)
- Omega Man (11 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- allietheissshow (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- BITEradio me (4 chatters)
- BlaqRayn Radio (4 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (4 chatters)
- Move to Amend (4 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (4 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (4 chatters)
- LettesChat (3 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (3 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (3 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (3 chatters)
- SoulSistaRadio (3 chatters)
- RotoRadio (3 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (3 chatters)
- Dicmatized (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (2 chatters)
- They Call Me Ms Carter (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (2 chatters)
- Avis Ambassador of Love (2 chatters)
- American Refugee Radio (2 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (2 chatters)
- Common Sense for America (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (2 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (2 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (2 chatters)
- Sister LaTeta (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Papa CE (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- Lardy Miss Clardy (2 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Hip Hop National Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Suzanne Toro (1 chatters)
- SWBRA Radio (1 chatters)
- The Chronical of Ladi Kay (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- International Life Coach Radio (1 chatters)
- Fins Radio (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (1 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Cinema Royale (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Art Bulla (1 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (1 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wisdom2Win (1 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (1 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (1 chatters)
- churchfolk (0 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (0 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (0 chatters)