SORT BY Relevancy
The Selfie Sombrero, Welfare Weed, Stoners on the Job, Satanists distribute materials to school kids under equal religion policy, Satanists to exorcise the Holy Spirit from people, Full gospel church pastor goes to jail because his worship service is too loud, Mother and daughter lesbian team comes out of the family closet, Weird boy named homecoming queen in Colorado.
Same #BUD #TIME same BUD #CHANNEL Weednesday nights 9:00-11:00 with your host Dusty Bowlz
(Be sure to share this link. It's the best way to listen to the live broadcast)
We have another amazing #Guest lined up for all our #LMPG listeners this evening. Tonight Antoine B. Watkins Sr of Voltron Productions Studios, and Director of the film Legalized 4:20 in Georgia. He will be on the show this evening to discuss the current climate in Georgia and to talk about his film and much more.
We will also be discussing what separates the California Cannabis Hemp Initiative 2016 from all the other initiatives. I'm hearing squeaks from the peanut gallery this week. The "all or nothing" or "stoners against legalization" phrases are being tossed around and coming out of the woodwork. So we are going to be discussing this heavily this evening. Feel free to call in and ask any questions or share your opinion.
More amazing #Music from new #Artists, #Musicians, and #Bands. You will hear from the #Terpsichords, #DIgginDirt, #HighPraise, #Aphrodesia, #Ancestree, and #HopSauce. Go check these guys out @ bandcamp.com and on social media. We will be discussing #Events that the #CCHI2016 has planned or will be attending. We will also be chatting #News and #Grow Tips and Tricks.
1. In the News 2. (Repeat of audio from last week's show since it did not broadcast properly) Guy Lawson talks about his book Arms and the Dudes: How Three Stoners from Miami Beach Became the Most Unlikely Gunrunners in History, in which he tells the story of Efraim Diveroli, a Miami based arms dealer who won numerous Pentagon contracts during the early years of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Mr. Diveroli and two of his friends, all in their early twenties, eventually won a $300 million contract to supply, in part, 100 million rounds of AK-47 ammo to the U.S. military to be used by the Afghan National Army and police in their fight against the Taliban. In an effort to maximize his profit, Diveroli used Chinese ammo to fulfill the contract, a violation of U.S. law. After he was found out, he was indicted on fraud charges and was sent to prison. 3. Book Talk 4. Listener Calls.
1. In the News 2. Guy Lawson talked about his book Arms and the Dudes: How Three Stoners from Miami Beach Became the Most Unlikely Gunrunners in History, in which he tells the story of Efraim Diveroli, a Miami based arms dealer who won numerous Pentagon contracts during the early years of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Mr. Diveroli and two of his friends, all in their early twenties, eventually won a $300 million contract to supply, in part, 100 million rounds of AK-47 ammo to the U.S. military to be used by the Afghan National Army and police in their fight against the Taliban. In an effort to maximize his profit, Diveroli used Chinese ammo to fulfill the contract, a violation of U.S. law. After he was found out, he was indicted on fraud charges and was sent to prison 3. Book Talk 4. Listener Calls
The Brower Report Radio show is your home of news and views you can use! Give us a call at 347-884-8627 to be on the air. Tonight we have a lot of Presidential election coverage to discuss and much more. Grassley questions whether Clinton attorney had clearance for thumb drives, EPA hits oil and gas industry with new methane emissions regs, Obama administration objects as Russia moves ahead with Iran missile sale, Idaho replaces mile marker 420 with 419.9 to thwart stoners, Got Swag? The craziest 2016 campaign gear you can buy, and don't forget the feel good story of the day at the end of the show because the people demand it!
Listen live to the show at 9pm ET at
It can also be heard after the show at the same link.
Don't forget to like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/browerreport and vistit www.BrowerReport.com for more news and views you can use!
on FACES OF SUCCESS RADIO with DJ. LAROCK
TUNE IN HERE:
(Click on the artist link & album cover to hear the exclusive interview live)
If you would like to call in to listen or comment live please call (323) 642-1569 choose option (1) to speak
Sly and the Family Stone was an American band from San Francisco. Active from 1967 to 1983, the band was pivotal in the development of soul, funk, and psychedelic music. Headed by singer, songwriter, record producer, and multi-instrumentalist Sly Stone, and containing several of his family members and friends, the band was the first major American rock band to have an "integrated, multi-gender" lineup.
Brothers Sly Stone and singer/guitarist Freddie Stone combined their bands (Sly & the Stoners and Freddie & the Stone Souls) in 1967. Sly and Freddie Stone, trumpeter Cynthia Robinson, drummer Gregg Errico, saxophonist Jerry Martini, and bassist Larry Graham comprised the original lineup; Sly and Freddie's sister, singer/keyboardist Rose Stone, joined within a year. They recorded five Billboard Hot 100 hits which reached the top 10, and four ground-breaking albums, which greatly influenced the sound of American pop, soul, R&B, funk, and hip hop music. In the preface of his 1998 book For the Record: Sly and the Family Stone: An Oral History, Joel Selvin sums up the importance of Sly and the Family Stone's influence on African American music by stating "there are two typesof black music: black music before Sly Stone, and black music after Sly Stone".
Today on The Boochcast, Booch talks about the tech problems that occured yesterday, Trans Teen Dies By Suicide Leaves Tumblr Note: There's No Way Out, Faith Evans Finally Comes Clean About What Really Happened Between Her And Tupac, Jerry Truman calls in to share his thoughts on the Trans Teen Suicide.
Booch Recaps NXT, Hobby Lobby May Close All 500+ Stores in 41 States, This Lovely Couple Thought They Were Trapped In An Unlocked Closet Filled With Their Own Poop For Days, Paulding sheriff: Teens killed 18-year-old during drug deal, and 19 Stoner Questions That Will Make You Feel High Right Now.
When men make unjust laws about a natural plant which cures, correct pain and relaxes the human body more than any Pharma drug could, I say, “Spark It!”, and for some Cancer patients who are grateful to get their THC’s in bakery goods, teas, candy, or etc., enjoy it. Anyone who has ever been in pain could advocate this, because if you could imagine someone being in pain 24-7, this natural plant, is the savior. The lawmakers become politically pompous when they have their fingertips in the industry of Medical Marijuana and at the same time, you’re in jail if you’re not purchasing cannabis from the .GOV.
There are about 23 states Medical Marijuana could be found and no surprise here, there are no Bible Belt states included in the 23. 4 20 is coming and for a lot of people, every day is 4 20 and on your next hit, say a prayer for the lawmakers and affirm they take a puff and ease up. On the ‘ghetto truth’ in stereo, we’re going to talk about some pros and myths in the use of Hemp and Cannabis. This segment is open discussion and a Non users opinion of 4 20 and Medical Marijuana are welcome of course, so tune into the ghetto truth in stereo and see what shows up out of the dark.
Hosted by Ghetto G.g. Gospel
Call 347-857-1541 and listen in
This is discussion and open for opinions.
The beautiful models, the hardcore rappers, the super stoners with their never ending supply, etc. We see variations of these personalities on a regular basis. But what happens when we peek past the glitz & glamour & see what's really going on inside of their heads? Tune in as we dig in deep on #HmegrwnRadio
Another day in beautiful SoCal and I will review the show from yesterday about how to grow cannabis indoor for under &100.
The link will be up on our website www.thestonerchicks.com/radio/cannabiscorner. This will guide you to which items and products to look for when purchasing online.
What I'm going to cover today is about which strain and what is best for you to start growing. A big controversy regarding seeds vs clones. I have had both experienced growing seeds and clones, and I will go over my own experiences with growing seeds and clones.
Disclaimer: This content is for mature adults only. Must be 18 years of age or older to listen. We do not promote the illegal cultivation or sale of Marijuana in any form. This show is for educational purposes only
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (48 chatters)
- THE TINA SHOW (33 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (12 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (11 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (10 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (5 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (3 chatters)
- churchfolk (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)