SORT BY Relevancy
Claudette Chenevert, known as "The Stepmom Coach" provides advice, support, and guidance to those women who are entering the "Instant Family" realm, feeling overwhelmed, misunderstood, and isolated.
Claudette became a Master Certified Stepfamily Foundation Coach when she realized that too many women weren't getting enough help and support. Claudette became a stepmom in 1990. She is also a mother to a grown son and grandmother of two. When she is not speaking to women's groups, or conducting many of her free calls, she offers group and one-on-one coaching to women around the world.
She is a contributing writer for Diva Toolbox and Xpanded Family Magazine and co-authored a book "Celebrating Moms and Motherhood."
in Self Help
Are you a stepmom, have a stepmom or know a stepmother?
Tune in for some sound tips and resources to keep a strong family unit. Let's Talk!
Why should the dad and stepmom have such a strong commitment? How can dad show loyalty to the children? Can the biological mother and stepmother really get along?
Glad you stopped by remember to tell a friend to tune into the show, every Wednesday at 8:00p PST.
About your host Coach Jeanna click on link, choose to advertise with us or see how we support and recognize our monthly success story. http://www.coachjeanna.com
Stepparenting comes with it's unique sets of issues from understanding our roles in the new family to managing expectations. What can we do about it? My guest this week is Michele Sfakianos, author, nurse and mother as well as grandmother shares with us ways to overcome some of the obstacles stepfamilies face. Michele's book is "The 4-1-1 on Step Parenting" available at http://www.my411books.com/
Join us every Wednesday at 1:00 pm EST where you will hear messages of hope and inspiration that will help you shorten the learning curve of being a surviving stepmom to one who is THRIVING.
The Stepmom Coach www.stepmomcoach.com
Forthcoming author of book “WHY: 10 WHYs most stepmoms ask themselves”
Are you struggling with communication issues? Would you like a handy book that could save you grief and heartache? “31 Days to Better Communication” can help you connect with your significant other and kids. To get your copy, go towww.stepmomcoach.com/shop
Taking stepmoms from Surviving to THRIVING, one STEP at a time!
SYMPTOMETRY - HOW CAN WE CURE AND PREVENT YEAST INFECTIONS?
Every 2nd & 4th Tuesday night @ 8 pm EST, Dr. Maxwell Nartey, the founder of Symptometry joins Coach K Radio for top notch health strategies and cures. Tuesday, July 22nd - say bye bye to yeast infections for good.
Bring a friend and a pen and paper and be prepared to be SHOCKED & ROCKED!!!! This is something that NO ONE is talking about but everyone is participating in and unfortunately most are "UNKNOWINGLING" participating with NO ideal of what they're doing.
347.205.9089 is the call in number.
On today's show, I'll be talking about what is a family. Who are the people that make up our family? Does it have anything to do with whether you live under one roof or share the same blood?
Hi there. This is Claudette Chenevert, The Stepmom Coach. Welcome to the Show that is there to help you feel more empowered and hopeful about your role as a stepmom.
The mission of The Stepmom Coach is to provide you with education and support to those seeking to make the changes necessary to create a cohesive family. If that’s you, then you are in the right place.
I look forward to sharing with you great stories and information that will transform your life and those around you.
See you soon.
The Stepmom Coach
Looking for a special gift for yourself or someone important in your life? Great mini book called "Words of Hope, Inspiration and Wisdom for Stepmoms". Get your copy here at www.stepmomcoach.com/products
Taking stepmoms from Surviving to THRIVING, one STEP at a time!
in Self Help
Universe Talks with Monica Ortiz applies the wisdom of Universal Principles to show you how to manifest a happy and successful life. There is no religious slant, only effective advice on how to take your life to the next level and increase your life's happiness, good health, and success. Monica has helped thousands of people develop stronger relationships, finish degrees, open businesses, pursue their passions, and improve their sense of fulfillment and happiness.
Monica Ortiz is a Life Coach, Author, Speaker and a prominent figure in the Hollywood entertainment world as a Writer and Producer. She has helped people of all types and backgrounds find greater success. Her debut book provides a new method to personal growth that has led to speaking at institutions such as Stanford University on topics from Success in Your Career & Relationships to Shifting Your Energy & Shaping Your Reality. She is the founder of The Universe Series, an organization bringing tools that will teach you how to live your life filled with happiness, love, good health, and success.
In this episode Monica will discuss how to start your journey and take the first step towards positive change. She will interview Andrew Dao who over the last year, has been working on developing what was missing in his life before: a sense of love and success in himself. Until mid-2013 Andrew seemed to have the perfect life but on the inside was trying not to implode. He had a Stanford degree, a prestigious job, and was on his way to achieving the American Dream. Inside, however, he was full of stress and tension. He wanted attention and praise to validate his hollow world. At a breaking point, he found Monica, who helped him piece his life back together.
The Exit Coach Radio Show is the Information Station for age 50+ Business Owners.
Every week, Bill Black, Host and a Certified Exit Planner himself, interviews 8 Advisors, Authors, Consultants, Business Owners and Association leaders for their best tips, ideas and precautions for our listeners.
Topics include Business Succession and Exit planning, tax minimization, creating a business that is easy to transfer, management issues, locking in key employees, increasing the value of your business and minimizing risks, and personal issues such as preparing for life after business exit, persuing encore careers (for those who choose to "re-wire" instead of retire), even how to care for aging parents.
The 3 hour show is edited into eight 20 minute interviews that are released daily on iTunes and Stitcher, as well as 1 minute highlights that are released several time a day so listeners can check in daily and get fresh content.
ExitCoachRadio.com ... Come Listen for a Minute!
in Self Help
Coach Cafe' Radio is THE Self Empowerment Place to Meet -Where you Get you Weekly Cup of Inspiration every Friday 11 am eastern on Blog Talk Radio with certified Law of Attraction Life Coaches Kathleen Martin, LOACC and Estra Roell, LOACC. Join us as we interview top self empowment coaches, experts and authors to assist you all to live your best lives!
What is a professional life coach? The International Coach Federation (ICF) -- the leading global coaching organization and professional association for coaches -- defines coaching as "partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential."
In this weeks episode of Coach Cafe' you will:
Learn why the most successful people say they needed a coach
Learn about the different types of coaching so you can choose what's right for you.
Learn a simple yet powerful way to ease stress throughout your day.
Learn 5 ways to give your brain a break to increase your happiness and productivity.
Experience a step by step coaching process that will change your life!
Have a particular challenge or problem in your life? Call in and we will coach you through it! Call 646-649-1015.
visit us @ www.coachcaferadio.com
in Self Help
Join Certified Life Coaches Kathleen Martin, LOACC and Estra Roell, LOACC in the Coach Cafe' as we celebrate International Coach Week! Professional coaching brings many wonderful benefits including positive perspectives on personal challenges, enhanced decision-making skills, greater interpersonal effectiveness, and increased confidence and more. Those who undertake coaching also can expect measurable improvement and satisfaction with life and work, and the attainment personal and professional goals. Learn how you can too!
IS IT HEALTHY FOR A WOMAN TO FOLLOW A MAN? IS IT SMART? DO WOMEN KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW AND ARE THERE ANY ADVANTAGES? I heard that MEN NEED TO STEP UP & LEAD!!! I heard that WOMEN DON'T KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW!!! Well, let's talk about it.
Author of MAN LEADS Ro Cutney joins THE COSMIC LOVE TRIP with The Beauty Kween and Coach Khayr and special guest Rev Richard Bullard of Grace Evangelical Baptist Church.
Do you know how to LEAD brothers? Do you know how to FOLLOW sisters? Tonight we'll see.
347.205.9089 is the call in number.
Share the link and bring or invite a friend.
It is our largest organ
It is our first level of defense
It’s a major detoxifier
It is porous and permeable, and absorbs
It allows us to sense and respond to the outside world.
It feels for you, sensing temperature, pain and pleasure
It maintains body temperature
It is sensitive to emotions
It is our first introduction to everyone who sees us
It teaches us about the importance of self - care and is a reflection of overall health and what’s happening below the surface.
Listen in as Connie Rogers incorporates her 37 year skin health business in conjunction with her health coaching business, taking you by the hand "one bite size step" at a time. https://bitesizepieces.leadpages.net/many-faces-of-skin/
in Self Help
Are you looking for a job? Ready to make a change? Or maybe you were recently laid off. If so this show is for you – you get TWO career coaches! Join Trina and her guest Kathleen Brady for a show packed with insights on how to get ahead in today’s job market. We will also discuss Kathleen’s book: Get a Job – and one lucky listener will win a copy!
Kathleen Brady, CPC is a career management and transition coach with 25 years of experience helping clients to develop a comprehensive career/life strategy and to improve workplace skills such as communication, leadership, client development, time management, and delegating. She is a recognized expert on job search strategies, resume writing, networking and interviewing techniques and recovering from a layoff. A frequent contributor to Your Money in the New York Daily News, she also has shared her expertise on FoxNews, CNN, and NPR. Contact Kathleen at KBrady@careerplanners.net, www.facebook.com/KBCareerplanners and @KBCareerplanner.
Trina Ramsey is a professionally trained career and life coach, specializing in personal transformation and career transition. With 20 years of experience in business and management, Trina's is a "people person" and a change agent. Trina started her business, Perspectives Plus Coaching in 2009 after spending 15 years as a nonprofit fundraiser and experience running her own interior decorating business. For more on Trina visit trinaramsey.com or @PerspectivePlus
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (81 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (60 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (45 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (35 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (18 chatters)
- NTEB (17 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (17 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (15 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (12 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (10 chatters)
- Fins Radio (10 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (10 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (9 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (9 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (9 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (7 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (6 chatters)
- TimBinnall (5 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (5 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (5 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (5 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (4 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (4 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (4 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (3 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (3 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Chatting with Sherri (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (2 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Peoples America (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Sales Coaching Chalk Talk (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Odwirafo (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- FSF Radio (1 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (1 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (1 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (0 chatters)