SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Tune in LIVE this Sunday September 14th at 4pm PDT as I welcome Marty Kelly to the show Autism & Stem Cells. You’re encouraged to call into the show with questions for Justine aka Miss ADD, or Marty at (917) 889-7025.
Marty Kelly’s son, Kenneth, was diagnosed with Autism, and she had exhausted every possible medical treatment in the U.S. She and her husband eventually traveled to Panama, for Kenneth to receive STEM CELL TREATMENTS and it has made a huge difference in his life. At age 8 he had an IQ of 55, at 13 he now is in school and has an IQ of 98. Listen LIVE on Sunday to find out why they attribute this incredible success to stem cell treatments.
For more info, visit their blog www.KensJourneyToRecovery.Blogspot.com and watch their YouTube videos:
Ken's Journey To Recovery--Stem Cell Autism Miracle
Spect Scan - Amen Clinic New York 2013
THE STEM ED COALITION
A STEM ECONOMY BEYOND ROCKET SCIENCE
James Brown, President of the STEM Ed Coalition with special guest Jerry Elner,National Director High School Development, for Universal Technical Institute
Presented by Carolina Biological
and Mind Research Institute
STEM EDUCATION:The State of Play in Engineering Education.
James Brown of The STEM Ed Coalition and his guest Tom Perry, Director of Engineering Education at ASME, The American. Society of Mechanical Engineers .
Actually they're human. They just design mechanical things.
Presented by PITSCO EDUCATION
Care Radio Network's Flagship Show Conversations In Care
Join host of Conversations In Care, Tami Neumann as she sits down in conversation with Stem Cell Expert and Cardiologist Dr. Joshua Hare. They will talk about the use of stem cell therapy and repairing damaged hearts.
Dr. Hare is the founding director of the Interdisciplinary Stem Cell Institute at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, chief of the Division of Cardiology, and Louis Lemberg professor of medicine and professor of molecular and cellular pharmacology.
Scioto Foundation will be giving away $25,000 in match money to some of your favorite charities! Every dollar you donate through the SciotoGives.org website or drop off at our office on Thursday, Oct. 23rd from 8am to 8pm will be matched. Matching amount will be determined after all donations are received.
In this episode we will be featuring Portsmouth STEM Academy.
Guests: Dr. Andrew Feight, vice-president of the Portsmouth STEM Academy.
Sport related injuries are common with pro-athletes and even college and high school athletes. Although some injuries can be abrupt, many injuries develop over an extended period of time when an athlete is constantly exerting stress on their muscles. To combat these long term injuries, researchers have suggested the use of Stem Cell Treatment to cure these common injuries. Although the use of Stem Cell Treatment has been controversial and many doctors debate its effectiveness, studies reveal that that there is potential to repair injuries with the use of cell-based therapy.
On this week's episode we are talking with Dr. Andrew Blecher to discuss regenerative treatments including stem cell treatment. Dr. Blecher received his education from William College in Massachusetts where he was an NCAA- All-American in Track & Field. After graduating from Medical School at Tufts University and completing his residency, Dr. Blecher joined the world renowned Cleveland Clinic Foundation located in Ohio, allowing for more opportunity to work with high profile athletes.
Due to Dr. Blecher’s notable contribution and success in the field of sports medicine, he currently serves as a physician for teams of Los Angeles Valley College, College of the Canyons, and Notre Dame High School. He is also the medical consultant for ESPN as well as the treating physician for the Summer X-Games, the WTA LA Women’s Tennis Championships, and USTA Men’s Tennis Farmer’s Classic.
This week, my guest, Mary Fernandez, is joining me to talk about MentorNet, an organization dedicated to advancing women and underrepresented minorities in STEM fields. Mentoring helps women in remain in STEM careers and also be successful. Part of the challenge is gender, but another is race and culture and Mary will talk about her own story of how mentoring helped her overcome her challenges as a Latina woman in STEM and how MentorNet now is helping students of diverse backgrounds succeed.
Mary Fernandez was named CEO of MentorNet in 2013 and since that time has renewed the organization’s commitment to its core values. Drawing upon the past decade’s revolutionary changes in social communication and significant advances in mentoring social science, Fernandez and her team have completely re-envisioned MentorNet’s program and platform and advocate for scaling their initiatives significantly, as they are convinced that their new methodology will help all STEM students.
A leader and active volunteer, Fernandez earned a PhD in Computer Science from Princeton University and is the author of more than 50 scholarly publications. She holds five patents and has mentored more than 20 STEM protégés. In 2012 Fernandez was recognized by AT&T as a ‘Champion of Diversity,’ a distinction awarded annually to only five of AT&T’s more than 300,000 employees, and in 2011 she received HENAAC’s ‘Outstanding Technical Achievement-Industry’ award.
STEM IN WORKFORCE AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
Things are OK in Duncan OK
Don't re-invent the wheel . Duncan Oklahoma has figured it out. My friends at PTSCO Education introduced me to Jeannie Bowden from Duncan Area Economic Development about how they are working with schools K-12 with the Duncan Area Youth Engineering Contest
www.ok-duncan.com www.pitsco.com @pitscoed
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (470 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (89 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (24 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (22 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (22 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (22 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Black Author Network (16 chatters)
- ALLFACTS CONCEPT CRUSHER (15 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (13 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (13 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (12 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (11 chatters)
- reactionariez (10 chatters)
- SURN Host (10 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (9 chatters)
- The Advise Show (8 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (8 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (7 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (4 chatters)
- David Coney (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (3 chatters)
- The View from Montana (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Cosmic Pillow Talk (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- drkate (3 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (3 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- tickmankyle1 (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- VERSATILE RADIO (1 chatters)
- THE FRESH START CROWD FUNDING WEE (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (1 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (1 chatters)