SORT BY Relevancy
Certified Holistic Healthy Coach and Personal Chef, Mindy Kannon, works with busy boomers to make the connection between how they look and feel and what they eat. She is dedicated to helping her clients create a healthy, delicious and fun life! Join world-renowned dating coach, Sandy Weiner, as she interviews Mindy about how to eat healthy to stay sexy!
I recently packed up everything I owned, stuffed it into my car and drove across the country to my new home, Los Angeles.
I was on the road away from the comforts of my own home for 6 days and 7 nights.
Being particular about my food and lifestyle, I knew I was going to have to be strategic and make sure I planned ahead so I did't have to compromise my health along the way.
Today I'm sharing my tips for staying healthy while you're traveling. If you have questions on this topic, feel free to post them to my facebook page and I'll answer them on the show! www.facebook.com/robinnshirley
in Self Help
Now that all the hype of new year's resolutions is over, let's get to the business of daily living. We can see the life we expect in America become reality. Those who get must put in the efforts to make their desires reality. It is not, those who got, gets. Life rewards us for our efforts. Set goals and put forth the necessary efforts and some to make your goal reality.
Make note today, the the gains in your life in 2014 will be based not just on your views, but the views of many others. Starting today make sure your efforts dictate the destiny you desire. If you want a life that includes wealth start working today on your health. Your health can cost you to spend more. Your health can cause you to do less. Your health can give you a great life now and in your days of retirement. The choice is yours. Life rewards us for what we contribute. Health matters involve food, exercise, rest, emotional peace. Wealth matters involves your abilities, actions, and attitude about what you experience and how you react to your daily issues. Your every effort shows in your every day. Act in the manner of your desires. Think out and act according to gain the life you want.
From this day forward you have to have an agenda. Get healthy, stay healthy, and reap the rewards! Not another thing is going to matter unless you have health first. Are you ready to get healthy. Let's do so together! A healthy body, social relationships and a healthy bank account.
Dr. Jerry Reves will join us to talk about ways to stay healthy while long-distance cruising. Don't miss these tips on a very important topic.
Are you a stay at home mom or are considering becoming one? Have you been flooded with a ton of unsolicited opinions on your decision to be a stay at home mom? Do you often feel alone and unsupported in your decision? Listen in for some much needed support and encouragement. We'll share a few tips for defending your calling to be a stay at home mom. It's not an easy transition by any means. Trust us, we know.
Dr. Kevin Passero and his special guest Jennifer Fugo will be discussing how to cut food costs while eating a healthy, gluten-free diet.
Jennifer Fugo is the founder of Gluten Free School and teaches gluten-sensitive individuals simple, savvy and empowering steps to get healthy. Living gluten-free since early 2008 after a gluten sensitivity diagnosis, she knows what it is like to feel overwhelmed by the cost and seemingly complicated aspects of going gluten-free. A sought-after expert, advocate and speaker about healthy, gluten-free living, Jennifer has been featured on Dr. Oz, Yahoo! News, eHow, CNN, and Philadelphia Magazine and is the author behind The Savvy Gluten-Free Shopper: How to Eat Healthy without Breaking the Bank.
Do you ever feel like life throws distractions your way so often that you are always losing sight of who you are, who you want to be and what you know you should be doing?
When it comes to taking back your health (whether it be your mental, emotional or physical health) it's important and comforting to remember yourself, despite the chaos around you.
Maybe you've just ended a relationship, or maybe a new relationship has just begun. Maybe you're newly diagnosed with a life-changing illness. Or maybe you've just moved across the country... whatever it is that's going on in your life, staying grounded with simple lifestyle habits can keep us from losing ourselves and our health in the chaos.
Get Healthy, Wealthy & Wise :) Stay Fit!
Dana Laake and her special guest Debi Silber will be discussing healthy eating and exercise to look, live and feel your best.
Debi Silber, MS, RD, WHC™, The Mojo Coach®, and President of Lifestyle Fitness, Inc., is a leading authority on health, fitness, lifestyle and personal development. Debi branded The Mojo Coach® because she's personally led hundreds of clients to achieve their ultimate body, mind, image and lifestyle – inspiring them to "get their mojo back," and helping them transform into their personal and professional best. She is a featured expert on almost 20 websites, a popular radio guest, and quoted regularly online and in print. Debi is a regular contributor to the Village Green blog.
Friday 03-14-2014 at 8pm EST/ 7pm CST on Stay Bold Radio
Stay Bold Radio Rountable hosted by Cole Johnson featuring The Stay Bold Crew
Join us tonight for an open forum, roundtable discussion about Stay Bold Radio. We will talk about the current status of the network as well as the future of the network. We will be introducing new hosts to the the network. This will be a meet and greet, as well as a preview of things to come at Stay Bold Radio. Listeners are welcome to call in to comment or ask questions to the hosts.
Listener Line - (347) 205-9576 <---- Call in to speak with hosts
Getting teenagers to exercise can be a daunting task. After all, with the computer and Internet, television, video games and other sedentary temptations, the idea of getting up and moving around can be less than appealing. However, it is important for teens to exercise. The American Heart Association identifies physical inactivity as risk factor for several health problems - www.teenhelp.com
Today we would like to remind you to to Stay Fit this Summer 2014
This Summer Marquel and I have walked miles thats right we have commited to morning, evening and night walks.
We remind you of the Michele Obama Lets Move Program that we have cited in the past committed to children to keep fit by dancing, eating right , walking , sports, and running etc..
Lets Move...Get Active - Offering parents the tools and information they need to make better decisions about their
children's nutrition. Also working to Improving the accessibility and affordability of healthy foods. Last but not least Physical activity -- increasing opportunities for kids to play and move.
Get your community government involved - Mayors and community leaders can promote physical fitness by working to increase safe routes for kids to walk and ride to school; by revitalizing parks, playgrounds, and community centers; and by providing fun and affordable sports and fitness programs.
Let’s Move! supports the Presidential Active Lifestyle Award (PALA+) challenge, which helps individuals commit to regular physical activity and healthy eating -- and rewards them for it.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (491 chatters)
- NTEB (73 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (54 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (39 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (25 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (24 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (24 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (24 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (19 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (17 chatters)
- Odwirafo (16 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (15 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (15 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (14 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (10 chatters)
- PAGO Radio (9 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (9 chatters)
- The View from Montana (8 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (6 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (6 chatters)
- NDB Media (5 chatters)
- Madden NFL 15 on PlayStation4 (5 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (5 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (5 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- in5d (5 chatters)
- Live From The Bay With Joey (4 chatters)
- drinkfive (4 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (4 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (4 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (2 chatters)
- Bellesprit (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- William Telltale (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Sports Rap Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (1 chatters)
- Free Truth Seekers (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- LCS (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (0 chatters)