SORT BY Relevancy
25.8 million Americans have diabetes — 8.3 percent of the U.S. population. Of these, 7 million do not know they have the disease. In 2010, about 1.9 million people ages 20 or older were diagnosed with diabetes. The number of people diagnosed with diabetes has risen from 1.5 million in 1958 to 18.8 million in 2010, an increase of epidemic proportions. It is estimated that 79 million adults aged 20 and older have prediabetes. Prediabetes is a condition where blood glucose levels are higher than normal but not high enough to be called diabetes. Studies have shown that by losing weight and increasing physical activity people can prevent or delay prediabetes from progressing to diabetes. Let's get the facts right! Prevention and CURE!!! We will delve into this concerning issue today!
Cortisol and Stress: How to Stay Healthy also Sarah Kingston with her Healthy Recipes.
Having a daily healthy habit is the most important thing in being healthy, happy and balanced. Jossi will go over some basic health practices.
Dr. Michelle Robin, who has been around wellness for nearly three decades, is an international speaker, best-selling author and practicing chiropractor. She is the founder of Your Wellness Connection, P.A., one of the nation’s most successful integrative healing centers focusing on disciplines such as chiropractic, Chinese medicine, massage therapy, energy medicine, counseling, nutritional and wellness coaching, and movement arts. She is the author of The E Factor: Engage, Energize, Enrich – 3 Steps to Vibrant Health, Wellness on a Shoestring: Seven Habits for a Healthy Life, as well as its companion curriculum, The Wellness on a Shoestring Program, and co-author of Succeeding In Spite of Everything. Dr. Robin holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Washburn University and a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Cleveland Chiropractic College. She has received post-graduate education from a number of institutions, including Parker College of Chiropractic, Logan College of Chiropractic, Cleveland Chiropractic College and Northwestern Health Sciences University. She is the founder of Your Wellness Connection which is a health and wellness center dedicated to helping their patients live a healthier life! Thanks for listening - David HealthyWildAndFree.com
Today's woman is so overloaded, overwhelmed and worn out. It's time to take a hard look at why we do this to ourselves, and find ways to put our lives back on a healthier, wealthier wiser path. Join Healthy, Wealthy Wise Woman for an inspiring, information half hour every Wednesday at 2:00 pm Eastern time.
Your Nutrition and Lifestyle Choices Can Make or Break Your Health! How To Stay Healthy While Living The Life of Your Dreams! Are you struggling to fulfill your mission while feeling overwhelmed with everything you have to get done in a day? Do you find it hard to stay on a healthy program with all of the distractions you're continually confronted with? Are you a busy professional in a specialized field, maybe self-employed, on the road a lot, struggling to avoid the myriad of unheal
In today's show, we will explore 10 ways to help us relieve the stress of our daily gind! Yep! We are a busy nation, and sometimes we begin to feel overwhelmed and irritated. In addition to our normal day's stressors, the impending holidays can bring about extra added stress too.
In addition to discussing tips of how to relieve stress, we will venture into the land of STRESS Relieving Foods! So often, we do not realize that when eat various foods they can have an impact on our moods. Therefore, we will discuss why that is true and what foods help to relieve stress.
So, GRAB a chair and sit down for some good 'ole stress relieving chit-chat!
Ladies over 40 ... this show is designed especially for YOU. Kathleen C. Grant is here to help you reach your weight loss goals.
Kathleen C. Grant was born and raised in London, England of Jamaican parents. She is a certified health and personal development coach, and a certified Strategy Coach. A graduate of St. Joseph’s College in New York, she spent 20 years in the medical field as a cardiovascular sonographer, before stepping into her purpose in life as President and CEO of Living Abundantly Healthy International.
Kathleen helps busy women over 40 recover and discover their health and vibrancy, through individualized healthy weight loss, stress management techniques and tapping into their passion and purpose in life.
We are going into Fall and the body reacts to the shift in temperature, light, dark, weather, and time change. Your mind and body is struggling to adjust. Jossi will talk about how to keep physically and mentally healthy and transition without fatigue, depression, and illnesses.
In this episode of Healthy Living NOW!!!, we will discuss core muscles--what they are, and why strengthening them is so important to our over all health. We will also examine some simple exercises to help you begin core strength training right in the comfort of your own home! This show will be a program you will treasure for years to come! No super fast paced stuff here! Just good 'ole strength training for our core strength. It will help you in your daily living and improve your overall journey to aquire Healthy Living NOW!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (36 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (31 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (22 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (20 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (19 chatters)
- Love Productions (18 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (17 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (17 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (17 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (16 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (15 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (15 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (13 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- Dave in the City (10 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (9 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (9 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (9 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (9 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (8 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (6 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (6 chatters)
- Sack Heads Radio Show (6 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (6 chatters)
- We Are Wrestling LIVE Break Down (6 chatters)
- Sisters Real Talk (5 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (5 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (4 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (4 chatters)
- RHeart (3 chatters)
- Nerdy Black Chicks Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- The Pit Bull Advocate (3 chatters)
- UCLA Football (3 chatters)
- Unseen World (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (3 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (3 chatters)
- The Unsung Goddess (3 chatters)
- Live with Jonathan Moody (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (3 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (3 chatters)
- AFCWest (2 chatters)
- Cosmic Philosopher (2 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (2 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (2 chatters)
- Thomas Keister (2 chatters)
- Twisted Universe (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- Prayer International (2 chatters)
- Robert Mark Todd (2 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- Tarra Jackson (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Pilates Progressions Program (1 chatters)
- The Game Exchange (1 chatters)
- Jay Rex Music live Talk (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Heels Skills Thrills (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Fli Music Radio (1 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- Preparedness Radio Network (0 chatters)