SORT BY Relevancy
John Merlau, State Senate candidate for District 28, discusses how too much regulation is bad for business, bad for Indiana, and bad for residents of Indiana's District 28.
John Merlau, State Senate candidate for District 28, talks about the problem with the current State funding formula. It helps the big schools, but hurts the smaller, rural schools--like those in District 28.
NEW!!! LorriesTalkNewsRadio website launched! CHECK IT OUT for the latest Guest's Books and Videos! There's also a NEW Show's aStore! and Real Gold Currency! Thank you for joining us! Tonight Randi Shannon joins us with much fanfare!!! She dropped out of the Iowa State Senate Race and joined RuSA and just happens to be returning from a trip where she and many others hope to find answers. She's here tonight to give them to us!!! She hopes to help 50-100 people file Title 42 laws
Men residing at the infamous institution speak out regarding retaliation, abuse and neglect. Why is the patient population of Coalinga State Hospital being treated so horrifically? Could it be that there is no "watchdog" overseeing the institution, as there is for prisons and other patients--those who are deemed mentally ill? Why isn't there a specific policy spelled out for the "SVP" population, as there is for people in prison (Title 15)? Why does it seem that the few "bad apples," whether staff or officers, are not fired--but in many cases, promoted? Why does a facility like this one have an astronomical budget (spending over $3 billion in California taxpayer dollars since the infamous institution opened its doors), yet very little media/public information released? Is it possible--do CSH employees really not have to pass the same psychiatric exam that CDCR employees do?
CSH News explores these important issues and more...
NOTE: This episode was rescheduled from last Thursday.
Hear from witnesses to the seclusion and restraint of a Coalinga State Hospital patient, Riccardo King, who was forcibly medicated and tied down to a bed for a few weeks. The man was unable to understand commands, yet was being verbally and physically abused. Another sad story of abuse/neglect at CSH is presented.
Then, hear from a man who successfully exited CSH in 2012, when his "SVP" case was dropped in Los Angeles County court. Clem reports in and discusses his life now, in Texas.
Tune in for more on Coalinga State Hospital's most newsworthy information.
GIVE BACK: Support the grassroots efforts of Coalinga State Hospital News. Using Paypal, donate to CoalingaNews@gmail.com.
Author, radio talk show host, and constitutional conservative Bill Flynn is seeking the Republican nomination to challenge for the U.S. Senate Seat for North Carolina currently held by Democrat Kay Hagan. He will be joining us in the first hour to talk about his campaign and will take calls from you. Then in the second hour we will have open phones but until you call in with your topics I'll be talking about stories from this past Halloween, the continuing circus that is the ObamaCare roll out, and federal reduction to the SNAP program. http://billflynn.org/ https://www.facebook.com/billflynn2014 https://twitter.com/InWithFlynn2014
Join us as CSH News moves to Thursday...
On this episode, we'll discuss how family emergencies impact men residing at Coalinga State Hospital. Are they able to get 'Emergency Leave' to visit a parent, sibling, child or spouse who's near death? Can they make arrangements when their loved ones die? Hear about the unjust ways that patients are further abused when faced with a family crisis.
Even men in prison can apply for/be granted leave under these circumstances... why aren't there any provisions for people who are under a civil commitment, which is supposed to be a less restrictive environment? Why do these men have such a difficult time even getting information back/forth during an emergency?
Join CSH News Executive Producer/Host Callie Grace and our guests as we discuss this emotionally-charged issue.
GIVE BACK: Support the grassroots efforts of Coalinga State Hospital News. Using Paypal.com, donate to CoalingaNews@gmail.com.
GOT A SHOW IDEA? Contact CSH News using the email link at the top of our home page.
Danny Page is challenging Lamar Alexander in the upcoming 2014 race for U.S. Senate. His campaign slogan is “Average American, Everyday Tennessean”. He will be joining us in the first hour. We will ask him about his efforts to become Tennessee's next U.S. Senator.
Then in the second hour we will be joined by Lady Patriot Dr. Sharon Schuetz and we will talking about the continuing success of the web site "Lady Patriots" and then we'll get her take on the end of the government shutdown.
1) Program intro. 2) Part 1 of a Report from CBC National News on the Federal Goverment Senate Scandle , on Oct 28th (13) 3) Part 2 of the CBC National report on Oct 29 th (13) - Note I had problem loging in tesday night but its working now . I will be doing more update News programs this week . This is a on going story in Canada now. 4) Taking calls from Listeners . 5) Closing Music , O Canada them song if there is time. - This is a website for a program on CBC radio called the Current were you can listen to the podcast programs on the Senate Scandal . the Current : http://www.cbc.ca/thecurrent/podcasts/current/index.html
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Talk Talk Darren Hayes (54 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (25 chatters)
- MikeSpiritFM (8 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (7 chatters)
- Olympias (7 chatters)
- Papa CE (6 chatters)
- The David Bowers (5 chatters)
- Epiphany Castro (4 chatters)
- Medium Ara Parisien (4 chatters)
- acmedia (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- Christian Defence League (3 chatters)
- NFOTUSA (3 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- Wombat Sports (3 chatters)
- Rev Deb (2 chatters)
- The LIVING BibleXAll About Jesus0 (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (2 chatters)
- imamalfred (2 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (2 chatters)
- cowpote (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Cage Passion (1 chatters)
- The Spiritual Side of Things (1 chatters)
- Truth Beyond The Veil Ministries (1 chatters)
- RavieRave (1 chatters)