SORT BY Relevancy
Check out the next episode of #ACHradio when we go deep into the world of pediatric research! There is so much more to research than microscopes and stacks of paper! Listen live or download our interview with Frances Hamblin, RN - Director of Research Operations at All Children's Hospital Johns Hopkins Medicine to learn more.
What does it mean to be a researcher today? How do the studies impact patient care? What is happening differently at All Children's Hospital? So much to talk about in just a half hour!
Don't miss it...Wednesday the 20th at 12:30 eastern time!
Join us for the next episode of #ACHradio when we'll be interviewing Ryan Philpot, Director of Respiratory Therapy here at All Children's Hospital/Johns Hopkins Medicine. Learn about the unique challenges of providing such an important aspect of care in our highly acute and specialized setting!
Hear about the challenges and triumphs of needing to act fast and save lives as a member of our Respiratory Therapy team!
Don't miss it! #ACHradio is back on August 6th at 12:30 pm eastern time!
Join us Wenesday, July 2, 2014 when we will be interviewing Carol McDaniel (@carolmacd), the new Talent Acquisition Director at All Children's Hospital! Carol brings a wealth of knowledge to the ACH team, and will provide insights into her vision for the candidate experience, the modern world of job search, and her transition to All Children's Hospital!
Hear about Carol's journey as an veteran through her various agency roles all the way up to her new leadership position with our team!
Don't miss out...join us Wednesday at 12:30 eastern time on #ACHradio!
Technology has transformed the world...and health care is no different! In fact, information systems are one of the most important parts of our organization. Listen to Dennis Beining who Manages our Clinical and Financial Information Systems here at All Children's Hospital/Johns Hopkins Medicine.
Learn about the huge commitment All Children's has made to using the most sophisticated technologies available to ensure the best care possible is delivered to our patients.
Learn what it takes to be a leader in Information Technology in healthcare, and how you can move your career forward! Join us on June 4th at 12:30 eastern time! You won't want to miss it!
#ACHradio is back as we learn about the incredible rehab program at All Children's Hospital! Our team delivers physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, audiology services and applied behavior analysis to children up and down the west coast of Florida. We literally cover hundreds of miles to make sure children in need receive the best care available.
Join us Wednesday July 16th at 12:30 eastern time when we'll be joined by Laura Maynard (@lauramaynard20), Rehab Services Operations Director; and Jennifer Ziemak (@JennZiemak), one of our Speech Language Pathologists. They will share with us the behind the scenes stories of our huge Rehab Services program and the incredible patients we serve!
Don't miss it! Wednesday July 16th...only on #ACHradio!
The brainy & beautiful Southern belle and author of The John Lennon Series, Jude Southerland Kessler, will be my honored guest. Jude's latest volume of The John Lennon Series is She Loves You, which takes you on John's journey from May 1963 through the explosion of Beatlemania. Jude continues her narrative history of John Lennon's personal & professional life which is backed up by more documented facts than my brain can absorb. Don't miss Jude's fabulous chat!
Welcome to General Hospital Recap w/ Shady Sykes & Heather! Tune in weekly as we discuss the goings on in Port Charles. Feel free to call in and lets discuss Robin, Patrick, Maxie, Nikolas, Britt, Sabrina, Scorpios, Spencers, Cassadines, Lions & Tigers & Bears oh my! Call in, chat in the chat room, & lets get our Port Charles talk on! :)
Qualitative research is like completing a complex puzzle in which you put all the pieces together to create a picture. However, qualitative research is unique as a puzzle in that the researcher must first collect and analyze the puzzle pieces before putting the picture together. Join me and Dr. Paula Dawidowicz, Research Coordinator for the Ph.D. in Education Program at Walden University, as we discuss some of the ”puzzle pieces" of qualitative research that challenge novice researchers. Research problems vs. social problems, writing researchable questions, alignment of problem, purpose and questions, choosing appropriate methods, using theory effectively, conceptual frameworks versus theoretical frameworks, data collection techniques, data analysis and interpretation, and writing up findings are all topics for discussion in this show. Join us.
in Pop Culture
Ep07: Laura Richter and Raising Spirits for St Jude
In the last episode of Series 01 of the Undead Podcast Laura Richter talks about how her
charity org Raising Spirits was formed and discusses her involvement in ghost hunting.
While charity mixed with zombies and ghosts may seem strange this really is a perfect combination.
Early in my "radio career" (stop laughing!), do you remember when they chopped on my leg? Depending on which time, I sure do. Danged scar tissue from my Brain seemed to cause QUITE a backslide. Or, did it? I refuse to lose, period. Beat me? Well, that happens. Good man (or woman), allow me to offer my hand.
But LOSE?. Because I DIDN'T DIG IN AND GIVE EFFORT? Let's revisit Reid Memorial Hospital and a certain patient, after some leg splittin' surgery - doinig a LIVE! radio show from Room 403B. Oh man, what fun we had! You folks monitored that miracle...Thanks!
This radio show will discuss all of the research conducted with the fire service by the UL Firefighter Safety Research Institute. Guests from fire departments that have served on the technical panels of the research will share their perspectives and how they have incorporated the results into their departments.
Host Steve Kerber is the Director of the UL Firefighter Safety Research Institute. He has led fire service research and education in the areas of ventilation, structural collapse, and fire dynamics. A 13-year veteran of the fire service, with most of his service at the College Park Fire Department in Prince George's County Maryland where he served at ranks up through Deputy Chief. He currently serves on the Advisory Board of Fire Engineering and the Fire Department Instructors Conference. Steve has also been appointed to the rank of Honorary Battalion Chief by the FDNY.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (171 chatters)
- John Baptist (81 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (76 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (34 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (27 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- thedean (10 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (10 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (9 chatters)
- Omega Man (8 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (8 chatters)
- gregfilms (8 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (7 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (7 chatters)
- Old Style Conjure (7 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (6 chatters)
- Everything But Normal (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- FSF Radio (4 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (3 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Easy Wedding Planning Blog (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- The BadBoy and The Doc (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (0 chatters)