SORT BY Relevancy
Dog training and behavior expert and host, Julie Forbes, talks with a woman about her mini-australian shepherd about his extreme fearful behavior and how to build his confidence. This conversation covers basic dog training, reactive/fearful behavior, and what NOT to do with a fearful dog. Visit www.dogradioshow.com for more interviews and www.sensitivedog.com to learn about Julie Forbes' training services.
Sometimes the simplest training techniques are the ones we forget about! I'll talk today about some easy ways to get your dog to come running when you call her. I'll also be talking with Pure Ayre odor eliminator - the BEST household product for all odors - totally non-toxic and safe for your family.
Pure Ayre is the only odor eliminator in my house! www.pureayre.com to order.
Today dog training and behavior expert, Julie Forbes, talks with Brandie Ahlgren, editor of CityDog Magazine about fun holiday events coming up, their holiday gift guide, and then Julie hits some different points like "dog flipping", where the expression "shake if off" came from, and also some updates from past shows.
A new listener heard the interview from last week with Dr Donna Kelleher about the little shihtzu with GME who was cured with holistic medicine. Her dog was diagnosed with GME and she has been injected with hope that her dog may not need to die from this disease. Amazing!
Celebrating the 300th Episode of The Dog Show with Julie Forbes. You can find all 300 archived on www.dogradioshow.com and also on iTunes as a free audio podcast.
Today host Julie Forbes has chosen some of her favorite guests and selected clips from past interviews to produce a compilation of "Best-Of" The Dog Show with Julie Forbes. You'll hear from Dr. Michael Fox, Dr. Alexandra Horowitz, Dr Marc Bekoff and Dr Patricia McConnell, as well as Maggi McClure - about herding dogs!
Join us for a great show discussing tips on training your pet dog. Thomas Heiskell, PhD. started a dog training business in Portsmouth, Ohio to help owners humanly training dogs through positive behavior focus. Our OSU-RIO Show is at 1:00 in the afternoon on November 19, 2014.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (131 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (50 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (42 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- NTEB (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (21 chatters)
- HOV Radio (17 chatters)
- ankhkakek (12 chatters)
- Love Productions (10 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Xtreme Fantasy Football XFF Radio (5 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (5 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Geek Pile X Creative Geek Show (4 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (4 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- Arlette and Mike Talk (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- LoveYvetteMarie (2 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (2 chatters)
- OLE ship of ZION (1 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Homer Bouvier (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Food Alchemy Network (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- 65261 (1 chatters)
- anythings on the table (1 chatters)
- BarnCat Radio (1 chatters)
- Blue Waters (1 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)