SORT BY Relevancy
As an athlete it's natural for you to think in terms of "competition" all the time. You've probably never questioned thinking that way.
But do you find that you're comparing yourself to other athletes frequently? Are you paying more attention to what someone else is doing than what you're doing? Do you feel jealous or envious of another athlete's success?
What if there was a more empowering way to approach your performance?
It may sound crazy, but the mindset of competing and comparing yourself to others can be affecting your performance in a negative way. A better approach is to come from the mindset of "creating".
In this episode, Stacey will talk about the difference between competing and creating in your sports performance. Then we'll tap a protocol designed to help you release the habit of comparing and competing…freeing you up to create the performance you truly desire.
Stacey Vornbrock, M.S. is pioneering the use of EFT with professional and amateur athletes to release mental, emotional, physical, and mechanical blocks on the cellular level. She is recognized as a leading expert in the use of EFT with sports performance and is the author of 9 EFT Breakthrough Performance Sports Manuals as well as ebooks for non-athletes.
To schedule your free performance evaluation session with Stacey, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 480-945-9750. Visit her website.
The State of The Sports Narrative Radio Show is . . . evolving! As our little show prepares to make the jump to a visual medium, spend your next 2 hours not listening to the SOTU speech but instead laughing and talking sports!
- We begin with talk of the NFL Championships games including those cheating Patriots, the comback Hawks and other moves around the league as look at the ridiculous Pro Bowl
- With College Football in the rearview mirror, we spend segment 2 talking baseball and Hot Stove. As the dominos begin to fall, Mr Copening and Mr Feltman will guide us through it all
- Time for Mick's Pub where we will discuss news, movies, television and whatever else interests The Mick this week
- It's time for a combo platter as both the NBA and NHL have reached the halfway point. We discuss the state of hockey and the Dallas Stars as well as the NBA standings and the little Dallas Mavericks
- The show wraps up with news and notes including abduction and assault in golf, NFL Draft talk, tennis, college hoops and any other sports we can discuss
So listen to us LIVE January 21st from 8:30-10:30p CST or anytime after on Itunes (search Sports Narrative under podcasts) or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
So many champions this week! And a few very sad fans as well. We will talk about them all on The Sports Narrative Radio Show! On this episode:
- We bring back The Narrative for look back at the tragic life and career of former Maverick Roy Tarpley
- Still more sadness as week try to console Dustin after a tragic and ridiculous Cowboys loss to the Packers. And a look at officiating from a different perspective
- Leaving the Cowboys behind, we look ahead to the Conference Championship Weekend as well as the other big moves in the NFL
- The National Championship was awarded on Monday night to the #4 team in the country! We examine Ohio State's improbable run to the trophy, Urban Meyer's legacy and some NFL Draft stuff too
- It's finally time to stop talking football and get to the important business of the day - Mick's Pub. In it we will discuss . . . something?
- We jam in a combo platter of items including NBA news, Hockey at the halfway point, Hot Stove Baseball Talk and whatever else we pile on our Sports Plate
All that and maybe a call or 2 also at (347) 308-8637
So please listen LIVE Jan 14th 8:30-10:30p CST or anytime after on Itunes (search Sports Narrative) or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
Bill and Jared are live this week as they talk all things sports! This week the show will look to focus on Sprint declining to renew their title sponsorship for NASCAR...does this help or hurt the sport. In addition to that, we will continue to talk professional football and more specifically teams that are in trouble with the quarterback position. Speaking of QB's we will discuss the performance of one quarterback in Cleveland who did not have a very good starting debut! All this and more on the Sports Cathedral live tonight at 7pm
Dont' forget you can join in with comments or questions that you may have at (347) 843-4615
Grades are a big deal for our kids in sports. Playing sports is a privilege, and good grades are a requirement. So, how does Sports Mom motivate her brood to keep up their grades and still giving their all to their chosen sports? Tune in and learn what works for The Sports Mom Podcast!
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (42 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (32 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (13 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (12 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (10 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (10 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (5 chatters)
- PEEZY PLACE (5 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (4 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (4 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (4 chatters)
- UCC Show (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- iLast Radio (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (2 chatters)
- THE JERRY N HIBOYS SHOW (1 chatters)
- The Real Side Radio (1 chatters)
- VERSATILE RADIO (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)