SORT BY Relevancy
As an athlete it's natural for you to think in terms of "competition" all the time. You've probably never questioned thinking that way.
But do you find that you're comparing yourself to other athletes frequently? Are you paying more attention to what someone else is doing than what you're doing? Do you feel jealous or envious of another athlete's success?
What if there was a more empowering way to approach your performance?
It may sound crazy, but the mindset of competing and comparing yourself to others can be affecting your performance in a negative way. A better approach is to come from the mindset of "creating".
In this episode, Stacey will talk about the difference between competing and creating in your sports performance. Then we'll tap a protocol designed to help you release the habit of comparing and competing…freeing you up to create the performance you truly desire.
Stacey Vornbrock, M.S. is pioneering the use of EFT with professional and amateur athletes to release mental, emotional, physical, and mechanical blocks on the cellular level. She is recognized as a leading expert in the use of EFT with sports performance and is the author of 9 EFT Breakthrough Performance Sports Manuals as well as ebooks for non-athletes.
To schedule your free performance evaluation session with Stacey, email her at email@example.com or call her at 480-945-9750. Visit her website.
in Self Help
Sports Performance Enhancement in Daily Life? Think Hypnosis...
Thursday February 27, 2014 @ 1 pm (CST)
Healthy mind & Body radio present… Sports Performance Enhancement in Daily Life.
I know what you’re thinking… You’re thinking I’m going to tell you that going to gym can improve your life, right? Yes I AM GOING TO SAY THAT. I’m also going to tell you some different ways that athletes make their lives and their sports better.
The first way is the 5 P’s:
Yeah, I know, everyone HAS HEARD this one before but how many people actually take the time to do this? Planning your sport, your training routine is just the beginning. It also includes rest, sleep (those two aren’t the same), nutrition, hydration and MENTAL TRAINING… which I will save until last. :-)
Today’s show will be eye-opening, in respect to how easy it is to get on a plan and stick to it. It will make EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE BETTER!!! If you’d like to know more… you’ll just have to listen to the show
If you’d like to call in to the show, the number is 818-668-5406 you can also call my Google number 214-702-3774 and leave a question on the recording or email me – firstname.lastname@example.org
Talk to you then,
The EastLake Sports Podcast is presented by Sports Radio One & hosted by Craig Goldberger & Andrew Marchetti. We discuss all current topics in the sports world, focusing on the NFL, MLB, NBA & definitely include some Fantasy Sports.
We will deliver some good ole clean & clever Sports Banter and we would love to hear from you! We are sports fans just like you. Give us a call... share your thoughts & opinions with the Sports Universe!
Join The Sports Narrative in our adventures in sports radio as we try to catch the villans and eat some Scooby-Snacks! On this week's episode:
- We take our first big look the impending college football season, detailing the trouble at Texas, rules changes, coaches speaking and more
- Staying in the realm of football, we talk a little NFL action, the Michael Sam/Tony Dungy dust-up, training camps opening and the Ray Rice suspension
- All that football talk has made me thirsty, so we wander into Mick's Pub for 20 minutes of cars, movies, news and whatever else The Mick wants
- Just when Mr. Bowers's ire is at an all-time high with Rangers GM Jon Daniels, he goes and pulls an awesome trade. We discuss that and other baseball moves as the trade deadline appraches
- We wrap up with a little NBA free agency, including the Mavs continuing to get richer and whether this team is a serious contender
All that and your calls at (347) 308-8637
Listen LIVE July 26th from 11a-1p CDT or anytime after on Itunes or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
The EastLake Sports Podcast is presented by the Sports Radio One Network & hosted by Craig Goldberger & Andrew Marchetti. We discuss all current topics in the sports world, focusing on the NFL, MLB, NBA & definitely include some Fantasy Sports.
We will deliver some good ole clean & clever sports banter and we would love to hear from you! We are sports fans just like you. Give us a call... share your thoughts & opinions with the sports universe!
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (27 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (13 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (12 chatters)
- Betty Jo Tucker (10 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (9 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (9 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (7 chatters)
- Psychic Nunu (4 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (2 chatters)
- babycoaldust (2 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- GANGSTERS SPORTS (1 chatters)
- RICHSISTAH (1 chatters)
- VandaGuzman (1 chatters)