SORT BY Relevancy
The Sports Cathedral is a talk show that covers all things sports. The topics will range from professional football to smaller sports leagues such as the MASL and MLL. We encourge callers who may have an opinion on any of the topics that we are discussing or you can send your thoughts to us on twitter at @MSISportsNet.
Be sure to tune in each and every Wednesday at 7pm and help us spread the good word that is the Sports Cathedral.
A very Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who have stumbled upon and support The Sports Narrative Radio Show! We give thanks for you and hope to provide you with 2 great hours of entertainment on sports and all that implies. On this week's episode:
- We discuss the big weekend in the NFL including some snowy affairs, an impressive Cowboys comeback and a more impressive catch, the debacle that is the New York Jets and a special look back at the most memorable Cowboys Thanksgiving Day game in my memory
- After a fairly lackluster weekend in college football, we gear up for the stretch run previewing a must-rout game for TCU, more records set for rushing and the playoff voting committee.
- Mick's Pub is always a great stop for a thanksgiving pint. This week Mick spins yarns about any number of topics and then reacts to the headlines of the day in the infamous Ride The Lightning segment
- The Hot Stove is sizzling in Major League Baseball as the Red Sox open up their wallets and more. Mr Feltman and Mr Copening bring you all the latest news and comments
- Finally, we conclude with our catch-all notes segment including the Dallas Stars winning with a new moustache, the Mavs scoring but not defending, running an iron-man and more
All that and your calls at (347) 308-8637
So grab some spiked cider and cozy up with us LIVE Wed Nov 26th from 830-1030 CST or anytime after on Itunes (search The Sports Narrative under podcasts) or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
On November 26, at Noon, y guest will be Dr. Chloe Carmichael of Carmichael Psychology. Dr. Carmichael attended Columbia University for a BA in Psychology, and graduated summa cum laude with Departmental Honors in Psychology. She completed her doctorate in Clinical Psychology at Long Island University in Brooklyn; the LIU Clinical Psychology Program admits fewer than 10% of applicants and is accredited by the American Psychological Association. Dr. Carmichael completed her clinical training at Lenox Hill Hospital and Kings County Hospital, as well as other settings such as community clinics and academic centers. She has published work on issues related to psychotherapy through academic sources such as Guilford, and presented at the Anxiety Disorders Association of America.
Dr. Carmichael has instructed undergraduate courses at Long Island University and has served as adjunct faculty at the City University of New York. In addition, she has been a certified yoga instructor since 2001; she has also completed coursework in Buddhism and meditation and Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction designed. She was recently named as the psychologist for the New York College of Podiatric Medicine. In her role at the NYCPM, Dr. Carmichael provides support to faculty and students in the form of individual counseling as well as the creation and delivery of stress-management and goal-attainment workshops. Dr. Carmichael has also been featured on VH1, Inside Edition, and other media.
Dr. Carmichael is an active member and co-chair of a committee for the New York Junior League and provides volunteer services to underserved populations including the homeless, veterans, and poverty-level immigrants.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (31 chatters)
- BeverlyD (8 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (6 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (5 chatters)
- MMA Jam (5 chatters)
- Thrivecast (5 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (5 chatters)
- Red Velvet Media (4 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Open Mike Program (2 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- Zach and Angela (1 chatters)
- Two Men and a Sports Show (0 chatters)
- W213 RADIO (0 chatters)
- yankeenewsradio (0 chatters)