SORT BY Relevancy
It seems as though the respit from reality that is sports has been overrun with poitics, noise and misbehaving. But The Sports Narrative Radio Show will soldier on and face these issues with a mix of sobriety and humor. On this episode:
- Hour 1 of the show is always centered anround football so we start in college football including blowing the coin flip, the worst coach in the SEC and more!
- Transitioning to the NFL, topics include TIMEOUT, Cowboys good or Locker terrible, my NFL conspiracy theory and more
- Be sure to tune into to segment 3 as we bring back Sports NPR Style, this week discussing the politics in the sports world, from domestic violence to child abuse to racism and more. Has this ruined sports for you? Is this reflective for society or isolated? We also welcome your thoughts at (347) 308-8637
- Deep philosophical discussion should always be followed by the silliness we find at Mick's Pub. This week, Mick's Dr Who recap, thoughts on cars (probably) and the award-winning Ride The Lightning
- Baseball is reaching the home stretch with the A's barely hanging on, the O's clinching and the Rangers battlng for the #1 pick. Mr Feltman and Dustin lead the segment
- We finish up with news and notes including hockey on the horizon, Fedex cashing in, EPL and UEFA updates and whatecer else we have time to squeeze in
So keep your ears listening, tell 4 friends and tune all your devices to The Sports Narrative Radio Show LIVE Wed Sept 17th from 830p-1030p CDT or anytime after on Itunes/podcasts or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
The focus of the show is coverage of the Baltimore Orioles, Baltimore Ravens, and University of Maryland Terrapins.
7:40 Cian Fahey, Football Outsiders / Pre Snap Reads
8:00 Adnan Virk, ESPN - Baseball Tonight
8:20 Jeff Ermann, Inside MD Sports
8:40 Nick Faleris, Baseball Prospectus
BBMP Sports Network is back and we are back stronger than ever providing you the sports coverage you want without the media's agenda.
Tonight's featured headlines:
Tigers make it 4 straight AL Central Division Titles and gear up for playoffs; Ausmus announces rotation
Wins/Losses are the least of the Michigan Wolverines' troubles in Ann Arbor; Hoke and Brandon under fire?
Michigan State continues to cruise but drop in latest AP poll; Big Ten behind the times.
First quarter progress reports are in, Lions hold top ranked D; 3-1 record not a surprise.
Week 5 fantasy advice.
Host: Gerald "Bear" McElreath
Episode #1 9/30/14
Come jump on the court as we discuss the past week in sports. College Football weekend review? Check. NBA training camp opens? Check. Did Tony Stewart get off clean? Check. Week 3 NFL review and preview of Week 4. Of course. Do you see MLB playoff spots coming down to the last game? Check. Ladies FIBA tournament starting? Check. The Ryder Cup review? Check. Our "Upon Further Review" segment as well as our weekly "Did I do that?" segment. All that and much more on this week's edition of The Sports Officials!
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (57 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (13 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (8 chatters)
- El Maat (8 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (5 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Da 420 SHOW (3 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (2 chatters)
- UCC Show (1 chatters)
- Word Of Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- MHH NETWORK (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Big C Radio (1 chatters)