SORT BY Relevancy
Transformed Travelers- how can you maximize those loyalty rewards to get upgrades for this summer's travel?
From the grocery store to gas station and beyond…everyone seems to be offering some sort of loyalty program. But, when it comes to your summer vacation plans, those rewards can go an especially long way. Question is, are you maximizing what you’ve earned or are you letting a great getaway slip through your fingers?
Travel expert Kendra Thornton and frequent guest on Transformed Traveler will take you through the nuanced maze of the sometimes complicated world of “Travel Deals”. Kendra will discuss:
? Airline and hotel rewards-How to “work” them to your best benefit
? What you should expect from your hotel (which perks should you be looking for)
? How far out should you make reservations (timing can be everything)
Kendra Thornton: appears as a travel expert on TV stations nationwide offering travel tips and deals to millions of people every year. She makes regular appearances on WGN, ABC, NBC and CW stations in major cities such as Chicago, New York and Los Angeles.
Get Transformed in Peru with the crew from The Transformed Traveler Show. Visit places that are off the map that will change your perspective forever.
This show is sponsored by AAA. Visit www.shop.transformedtraveler.com to purchase America's favorite travel journals at 40% off retail.
Transformed Traveler Carla Tocquigny discusses the pros and cons of River Cruise companies as she plans her 2015 adventure in Europe. Top recommendations include www.uniworld.com and www.amawaterways.com
This show is sponsored by AAA and their award winning travel journals. Visit www.shop.transformedtraveler.com for 40% off discounts.
Allie Almario of Myths & Mountains returns to The Transformed Traveler adventuring to South America. She will have the latest report on the Chilean earthquake and provide insights on Peru.
This show is sponsored by AAA and their extraordinary travel journals. Visit www.shop.transformedtraveler.com for discounts on the world's best travel journals.
Globetrotter Mark Zerheyen discusses Thailand and details the difference between a tourist and a transformed traveler.
This show is brought to you by AAA and their best selling travel journals. Visit www.shop.transformedtraveler.com for 40% off discounts on all journals.
Transformed Traveler, presented by AAA, talks about how you can become transformed on your summer adventures.
Sally Black shares an extraordinary story of life lessons from travel with a beautiful lesson from Sir Richard Branson.
The Transformed Traveler is hosted by Rick and Carla Tocquigny and sponsored by AAA. For the world's greatest travel journals, visit www.shop.transformedtraveler.com.
Transformed Traveler welcomes globetrotter Dr. James Wilkins. Dr. Wilkins has spoken the gospel over 40,000 times around the globe.
This show is sponsored by Gracefully Yours cards and Travel Journals. Visit www.shop.transformedtraveler.com for more information.
Transformed Traveler welcomes Sharon Smith of Cruise Ship Centers. This Vancouver based company specializes in finding the very best cruise experience for each traveler.
Join Sharon as she provides insighful advice on cruising vacations that will transform your travel.
Hosted by globetrotter Rick Tocquigny and sponsored by AAA. Purchase your favorite travel journals at 40% off retail at www.shop.transformedtraveler.com
The award winning travel show, Transformed Traveler, takes its sensory experience to Chile with Allie Almario, Vice President of Myths & Mountains.
Visit www.mythsandmountains.com to find out about their incredible adventures.
This show is brought to you by AAA. Visit www.shop.transformedtraveler.com to purchase the top travel journals in the industry at half of the normal retail price.
Transformed Traveler welcomes Michael Jason Sherman The Zen of Solo Travel.
This show is sponsored by AAA. Shop for our best selling travel journals at www.shop.transformedtraveler.com.
Kim Mance is a travel expert based in Brooklyn, NY. She is a contributing blogger to Condé Nast Traveler's website and has written and blogged for Marie Claire, Travel + Leisure, World Hum and Huffington Post. She’s also editor of the online travel magazine GoGalavanting.com and also co-hosts the Travel Channel’s “Destination Showdown” as an expert judge.
Lying on the beach with a fruity drink is always fun for a summer vacation, but what about taking it to the next level with a little adventure? Surfing the best waves, kayaking in the dark, mountain climbing… how about it? The growing numbers in the travel market indicate that it appeals to an increasing amount of vacationers. *A study by the Travel Industry Association of America (TIA) shows that roughly 20 percent of adult travelers are adventure tourists. The rising popularity shows us that there’s no age limit on adventure!
Here’s some of what Kim will share with your viewers:
· Why it’s important to get outdoors
· How to find the best adventure travel package deals
· Various adventure idea for all ages
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (495 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (52 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (40 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (19 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (18 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (15 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (15 chatters)
- Ms Blue (15 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (11 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (10 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (9 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (8 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (5 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (5 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (5 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (4 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (4 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (4 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (4 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (3 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)
- daFUq Funnies Radio (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)