SORT BY Relevancy
workplace safety expert Steve Cohen discusses "Training that Transfers, his new book from ATD Press with '50 High Energy Activities to engage the workforce?"...BEING SURE TRAINING HAS AN IMPACT!
Are you and your team prepared for all the challenges 2015 will bring? In this episode, your host, Honey Shelton, talks to Mary Beth Guard about topics that are going to shake up the financial world. Mary Beth is an attorney, co-founder of bankersonline.com and executive manager of BOL Insiders. Listen to her unique insights in this first episode of Training Matters! You'll want to train your staff to be fully prepared for these upcoming changes!
Many times we have new evangelists, new deacons, new ushers, new chior members, new elders, new clergy whom are called to do a duty by God and we as clergy should be equipped and ready to provide wholesome training. Sometimes parishioners will eave ministries or churches due to they are in need of spiritual food and training and the clergy isn't providing it for them. Let's unlock this topic today. Pastor Diane Winbush radio show host and pastor of Saint Petersberg Global Ministries will provide the lecture on today.
Join Sara Bingham, WeeHands Founder and author of The Baby Signing Book, each week as she shares parenting tips, language development strategies, and the joys of connecting with your baby, toddler and/or preschool child.
Since 2001, WeeHands has been an industry-leading children's sign language and language development program delivered through interactive, fun classes, as well as a line of tailored products. In 2014, WeeHands became part of Morneau Shepell’s Children's Support Solutions, an organization that provides health-centered and educational services to children with differences to help them reach their potential.
This week, Sara will chat with Pamela Mandell, founder of Speak Eazy Apps and a certified speech-language pathologist with over 14 years of experience specializing in the field of early intervention. On this show we'll chat about the use of use of technology to improve speech and language skills.
Our special guest is Felicia Slattery. She just authored a fabulous book called Kill the Elevator Pitch: Stop Selling, Start Connecting. I can’t wait for us to explore what that means on this episode...
It’s almost like the definition of insanity. We’re all taught that we need an “elevator speech” just as much as we need a business card, a website, and air to breathe in order to be successful. But the crazy part is NO ONE likes to give those canned elevator speeches and NO ONE likes to hear them because they’re usually full of blah, blah, blah meaningless marketing drivel and feel very contrived and yucky.
More importantly, evidence proves even the most well-crafted and best-delivered elevator speeches don’t work to bring in new business. And they completely fall flat on establishing a new business relationship.
Come and find out what to do instead. It has something to do with… not selling, but connecting.
During this interview Felicia is sharing:
• The 3 main reasons why the “elevator speech” doesn’t work anymore for business (if it ever did!).
• If not an “elevator speech” what exactly you can say when someone asks you what you do so you can naturally participate in a conversation and honor the other person as an actual human being (gasp! Yes you can!).
• The only 5 words you need to remember to never have to hear another elevator speech ever again, short-cut the relationship-building, and get to the know-like-and-trust part right away – without sounding canned or unnatural.
If you have any questions you'd like to ask, send them into firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of the show.
For reminders for future shows, go to www.keystoclarity.com and sign up there. To get a reminder about this show, set a reminder here. LIVE is best!
Preparing for an upcoming marathon? Don't let the weather ruin your training! Hilary will be chatting with John Honerkamp, Senior Manager for New York Road Runners, the world's premier community running organization known for its world-class events - including the famed TCS New York City Marathon which attracts and inspires more than 300,000 runners internationally including 60,000+ NYRR members. John will be discussing tips to help you train for your upcoming half/full marathon during the harsh winter weather. Check out this episode to help you prepare for your upcoming race!
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (21 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (20 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- Psychic Vibrations (8 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (7 chatters)
- Donny C (7 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (7 chatters)
- Dino Dean (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (5 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (3 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (2 chatters)
- TheGodSquad (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)