SORT BY Relevancy
Special Guest, Democratic Gubernatorial Candidate John McKamey stops by "THE EMILY PEARLS SHOW", along with special guests Judge Paua Skahan, and Candidates David Pool and Paul Robinson.
Democratic Gubernatorial Candidate John McKamey is PRO-MEDICAID, and once elected will ensure that more women are appointed to the legislature. Currently 80% of the State Legislature are MEN.
Judge Paula Skahan has been a Judge for the past 10 years and is seeking re-election. She is also the City of Memphis' latest HERO. Hear how she chased down a domestic assault attacker in broad daylight on the streets of Memphis.
Candidate David Pool is seeking the Judge's seat in General Sessions Court, Division 3. Attorney Paul Robinson is seeking the Chancellorship seat in Chancery Court Division 2.
Download this episode to help you get rid of some of your "election voting jitters"!
Florida Primaries are Over - Now Get Ready for the 2014 General Election
Top Ten Reasons to NOT Vote for Rick Scott
Top Ten Reasons to NOT Vote for Charlie Crits
The Better Choice - Adrian Wyllie
Key Issues for Florida and the Country
Common Core aka Communist Core Education
Transportation - Toll Taxes
Regionalism and the Loss of Local Representation
Florida Take Over of Private Property
Wishing you & yours a very happy St. Patrick's Day!
Of course we will talk of St.Patrick's Day Celebrations, Jackson, MS upcoming special election plus other hot topics
The Navajo Election Office deadline for filing grievances or complaints were due on September 5 at 5:00 PM.
There were several filings , let's talk about those fillings. What are your thoughts and what do you think are the intentions?
One filling was to late. Now what? But really what is behind all this?
Election 2014 and the Future of the U.S.A.
What Happens if the Status Quo Republicans Take Control of the Senate?
What Happnes of the Status Quo of Democrat Maintain Control of the Senate?
What Should America do about the Middle East?
How Many Terrorist are in America Today?
What does it all mean for the Future of the U.S.A.?
How do you vote for Judges?
Maria Iliou is your Director Manager, your Host for ANCA Special on Tuesday's. Maria Iliou is readings of story " Middle Ear may hold answers for Autism Treatment" 2nd story " Preparing to Launch: Young Adult with Autism Leaves Home" 3rd story " Jeremy Sicile-Kira paints his dreams-autistic painter dreams auras" play music & special
Maria Iliou is your Dirctor Manager, your Host for ANCA Special on Tuesday's. Maria Iliou is playing special emcored: Curran Dobbs, Comedy, stories performin live on stage. Curran is enjoys expressions of laughter on people faces as he performs as comedian. Curran like being funny. Curran writes stories, writes scripts act as an comedian.
Maria Iliou is Ambassador for Long Island, NY
Join us for a LIVE Red Maryland Network Election Night Special from Brewer's Alley in Frederick.
Join Brian Griffiths, Greg Kline, and Jackie Wellfonder for a live broadcast as we discuss the election results and talk to the candidates who ran in Frederick.
We'll recap the Massachusetts party [primaries and risk humiliation predicitng the campaigns, then results for November's general. The previous day's preimary may settle all, or nearly all, Democratic contests. Now the fun begins.
The GOP pretty much sat out the primary with no contested races beyond Governor, only five statewide candidates, and mostly blank ballot lines. Dems in contrast had three battling for most slots.
Republicans play delusion cards. Dems far outnumber them (not really true, as over half the electorate does not enroll in any party), Republ;ican Governor/LG are essential to holding wildly lefty Dems in check (so-so, with many in both houses here fiscally conservative and hard sells on legislation). The GOP can't fill their tickets because they are at such political disadvantage (not so, as half our Governors have been Republican, the GOP has as much and often more campaign cash, they make little effort to convert the unenrolled to their party, and they have weak recruiting efforts for candidates for office).
We'll talk results and futures. We expect two months of big platform and policy distinctions. We'll predict how dirty the ads and claims will be and what should make the differences in the final.
May 25, 2014
SPECIAL U.K ELECTION ANALYSIS -THE NATIONALIST PERSEPCTIVE
90@9 will be broadcast at 9pm UK time, as we will be covering the European and Local Government elections. American Nationalist Network hosts will be joined by a mixture of candidates from the British National Party, National Front and British Democratic Party to analayse the elections and to discuss the state of nationalism in Great Britain and Europe. On the panel will also be David Jones, Independent activist, and the discussion will reveal many lessons for nationalists in North America"
Every author has been told, again and again, don't respond to negative reviews, don't attack another author, don't badmouth readers for not liking your book. Don't... just don't. Yet, authors, bloggers, and reviewers still get into tiffs that can turn into major ordeals. Maybe it's fun to watch for the bystanders, but what effect is this having on the writing, and especially the indie community? We'll be breaking it down this week on A Special Kind of Crazy, and laying out why antagonistic behavior hurts more than just the jilted author of reviewer.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (152 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (97 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (17 chatters)
- Annahilation (15 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (13 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (13 chatters)
- MABIM (11 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (11 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (8 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (6 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (6 chatters)
- Omega Man (6 chatters)
- We Built That Network (6 chatters)
- Truf Bros (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (5 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (5 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (4 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (4 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (4 chatters)
- The 720 Show (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (3 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Political T and T (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (3 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (2 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- Odwirafo (2 chatters)
- Radio Enso (2 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (2 chatters)
- Yvette Porter Moore (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- ParaAnne (1 chatters)
- Patriot Voices of Social Media (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- Michael Bonner (1 chatters)
- New Colony Network (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- Lady Faatimah (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (0 chatters)
- We Game (0 chatters)