SORT BY Relevancy
So much to talk about, rave about and laugh about! Special Needs Families ... let's talk about stuff. Show 2 of my new season. Woo Hoo, Yee Haw!
Join me by calling in and being on the show, be silly with me in the chat room or just listen in and be stealth, I will love sharing 30 minutes with you.
November 2 we take a look at the special medical needs of pets with birth defects and other special needs with Dr John Chandler. We will discuss medical options for corrective surgery, rehab, and new technology to give these animals a better quality of life. We have featured many animals on the show who have special needs, now learn how these needs may be addessed.
Our special guest co-host is Sue Rogers from the Mia Foundation who rescues and shelters special needs dogs. Dr. Chandler is Auggie and Morgan's vet., the two special needs pits who were featured on this show.
Join Vangie as she and special guest Harmony Hensley continue this month's theme of Training for Special Needs Ministry. Listen along as they unpack strategies for training your volunteers that will empower them to step out in faith and shape a special heart!
Harmony Hensley has a background in vocational ministry, as well as a dual degree in Ministry Leadership and Biblical Studies from Cincinnati Christian University. She has trained churches across the country and continues to consult today. Her passion is helping churches to engage families affected by disability.
It Matters Radio welcomes you to our 2013 Halloween Special! If you love things that go 'bump in the night', or tales that leave your spine tingling, have we the show for you!
We held an open call for the most frightening, spookiest, bone-chilling tales, poetry or music and the winners of the contest did not disappoint.
Listen, if you dare, as the winning entries are read live on-air by authors Sharla Shults, Simon Rogghe, Cynthia Ainsworthe, Phil Richardson, Ingrid Ringler, Danny P Barbare, Caleb Puckett and Micki Peluso. Joining us from the UK with the winning song will be Mark Handley of Mark Handley and the Bone Idols.
It's all about the spirit of the holiday and having fun! Be prepared for chills and thrills and a bit of humor as we look at the 'dark side' - Happy Halloween!
in Pop Culture
M$FP KR3W with special guest interviewer Emily Eason
Join us in our indepth discussion with Mark Friese, Vice President, Special Needs Group at Merrill Lynch. We will get into the nitty gritty about special needs trusts, such as investment options, choosing an advisor and tips on how to get started. If you are a parent of a child with disability, this is one show you need to listen to.
in Pop Culture
Listen in to our special Halloween Episode. Nikki and I will be chatting about our fave Horror Movies of all time. Our favorite personal Halloweens and Trick or Treating. Lastly, I will share a paranormal experience I had when I was a kid.
green witch image provided by free digital photos.net
CEC'S KIM HYMES, SENIOR DIRECTOR FOR POLICY AND ADVOCACY IS OUR GUEST. IN LIGHT OF THE SHUTDOWN AND UPCOMING BUDGET THOUGHTS, THIS SHOULD BE A VERY INTERESTING SHOW
Join Host Live Chats
- BeverlyD (13 chatters)
- Omega Man (13 chatters)
- KAS1 (11 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (11 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (10 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (8 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (7 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (6 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (6 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (6 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- FD2B Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- dtm wicked (5 chatters)
- Paul Lawrence Vann (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- Life Harmony RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Creating Calm Network 3 (4 chatters)
- The Rainbow Bridge (3 chatters)
- RadioFree QuickBooks (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (3 chatters)
- pamelamarieedmunds (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- NatureofReality (3 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (3 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (3 chatters)
- Dariaanne (2 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (2 chatters)
- Tribulation News (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Take 2 Radio (1 chatters)
- The B1G Show (1 chatters)
- SarahandSophia (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- prophetrodney (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (1 chatters)
- BusProRadio (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Average Intelligence (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- Angels Guides and Holly (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (0 chatters)
- Trundlebedtales (0 chatters)