SORT BY Relevancy
We all have a purpose. Don't believe me, well look in the mirror and look deep. Regardless of what you have experienced in life, you still have something that you have been called to do. "Reality TV has given people the impression that it's okay to walk around in misery, yet, have it all. Well this Thursday I want to discuss a topic that will awaken your sense of purpose by knocking on your door and screaming "Special Delivery". Who better to discuss this subject with me than the wonderful and down to earth, Author/Radio Host/Motivational Speaker Tina A. Hobson.
Born in Ohio, raised in Chicago, Illinois and Chagrin Falls Ohio, Tina currently resides in Maple Heights Ohio where she works hard at marketing her businesses. Tina believes that with hard work, tenacity but first of all having faith in the Provider of All, All Things are Possible.
You do not want to miss Time with Tinnie because time with me is never time wasted!!! Tell a friend or two because Time with Tinnie has something just for you and them too.
It's sure to be a game of good cop/bad cop as Harry Broadhurst (play by play voice of Real Action Pro Wrestling) and Tony Acero (411mania's Raw reviewer and formerly of The Greg DeMarco Show) talk about the week that is in the WWE this week. A special edition of the show this week as not only do we go to Wednesday, but we'll also be covering TLC and the live Smackdown. Plus, we'll take your calls at 760-888-5749.
So be sure to join us for "The Reaction", a presentation of Powerhouse Radio.
Thursday, March 19th | 1:00 PM EDT
Under WIOA, workforce boards are asked to focus on providing streamlined and efficient career center services. How can boards build a model of integrated service delivery that results not only in cost savings and elevated customer service? More importantly, how will changes in these areas contribute to improvement in outcomes and impacts? Moving to a truly integrated system requires a willingness to look at all aspects of board and staff operations to identify where improvements would result in stronger partnerships. As a service provider and operator of career centers nationwide, KRA Corporation has already examined current practices and identified areas where change is needed to take service delivery to the next level. Join host Ron Painter as he interviews KRA Vice President Don Scott, and KRA Director of Workforce Innovation Felicia Flournoy, for a conversation about how best to succeed at connecting the activities of service delivery to the strategic priorities of a workforce board. With examples of best practices from around the country, this is a can't-miss show in our Workforce Central Forum 2015 series.
Listen "Live" Around The World Friday, April 24, 2015 @ 7pm - 8pm CST!
Special Guest Speaker: Evangelist Philander Williams, Visionary & Founder Of Team Positive Ministries - Team Purity
Listen "Live" On The Air @ 347-850-8560
Produced By Kayla Padgett On Finding My Way Radio Network
Food poisoning & baby delivery at home!
Survival Medicine Hour
on American Preppers Radio
Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
In this episode of the Doom and Bloom Survival Medicine Hour, Dr. Bones and Nurse Amy (Joe Alton, M.D. and Amy Alton, A.R.N.P.) discuss Ticks and In this episode of the Survival Medicine Hour with Joe and Amy Alton, aka Dr. Bones and Nurse Amy, we discuss an incident of food poisoning in Florida and what to do if it happens to you, how to deliver a baby, a whooping cough outbreak in California, Olive crop failure in Italy, and much more...
Their shows are focused on medical preparedness including strategies for medical issues without access to modern medical help, herbal medicine, survival gardening, recent world issues and topics affecting those who are trying to become more prepared for times of trouble.
Tags: American Preppers Radio, Prepper Broadcasting
Carin J. Cornish is an attorney. She specializes in Special Education Law -- not the most lucrative specialty in law practice, but one which she find extremely rewarding in other ways. All children have their own ways of learning, not all of which fit neatly into mainstream classrooms. Cari is committed to helping to create the right nurturing environment for every special child. She works through the Children's Law Center of Massachusetts.
Cari talks with Joyce about the path that has led her to this specialty, and to her work with the New England Regional Genetics Group (NERGG).
Sanfilippo syndrome was first described in 1963 by Dr. Sylvester Sanfilippo and is considered rare, with an occurrence of 1 in every 70,000 births. It is an autosomal recessive hereditary disorder, which means, both parents must be carriers in order for the child to be affected. There is a one in four chance of having a child born with Sanfilippo syndrome. There is a two in three chance that unaffected children will be carriers.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (113 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (33 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (20 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (15 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (13 chatters)
- Allyson Byrd (13 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (12 chatters)
- True Humanity Party (10 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (9 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (8 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (3 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (2 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (1 chatters)
- PJewels Voice (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (1 chatters)
- GLOW 365 (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (0 chatters)
- righteoushustle (0 chatters)