SORT BY Relevancy
We will not stop advocating for our loved ones. There is help out there and lots of information to be obtained about your rights. Your job is not yet done. So grab your notebook and pen and bring your information to the forefront to network with others to make a difference in your child's life and in the lives of others because "Together we make a difference".
Founder: Salena Pinckney
Disability Rights Advocate
in Self Help
My Guest Sunday April 13, @6:30pm est is Dr. Cindy Kistenberg.
Dr. Cindy Kistenberg is an Associate Professor of Theatre and Communication in the Department of Visual, Performing and Communication Arts at Johnson C. Smith University, a Historically Black College in Charlotte, NC. She earned a Ph.D. at Louisiana State University, and a BA and MA at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in Speech Communication with an emphasis in Performance Studies. She is also a survivor of domestic abuse. Her research interest involves using performance as a means of social change, and much of her recent performance work (as an actor and director) addresses domestic abuse, bullying, HIV/AIDS education and immigration reform. She is the author of a book, several articles, conference papers and the mother of two amazing children, David and Lauren, to whom she dedicates all her work. At present, she is working on a book entitled When He Hates You More than He Loves the Children: Survivors of Domestic Abuse & Judicial Injustice Speak Out.
Come and join Ebony Archer (Host) and Mahogany Archer (Co Host) every Wednesday at 5:30pm on Youth Speak Out Radio Show Youth Speak Out is back and this week our guest is Anthony Matthews. R&B and Pop Sensation! You don't want to miss this! The number to call in is (646) 915-8429.
Youth Speak Out Radio Show is back!! This week we will be interviewing Ms. Sonia Molina as she talks about her amazing products that can help improve your overall health. You do not want to mis this!! Check out www.youthspeakout.net for more information.
Join Host Live Chats
- The NET LIVE (14 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (11 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (5 chatters)
- Michaels Round Table Talk (5 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (4 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (4 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (3 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (3 chatters)
- The Doctor Weighs In (2 chatters)
- MRTALK (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Radio London (2 chatters)
- We Built That Network (2 chatters)
- OmnipresenceMedia (1 chatters)
- Dr Loren and Seer Arjeana (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- The Final Say (1 chatters)
- VandaGuzman (1 chatters)
- simonapple04 (1 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (1 chatters)