SORT BY Relevancy
What really makes the Green Earth Guide for Traveling Naturally in Spain and the Green Earth Guide Traveling Naturally in France unique is that it includes options for those on a budget—an important aspect considering the current global economic downturn. Eco-friendly travel is often associated with increased expenses, but Dorian Yates explains how travelers can experience Spain and Frances sustainable side without draining their bank accounts. For those really eager to get off the touristbeaten path, Green Earth Guide offers information on camping as well as volunteer opportunities where one can work on an organic farm in exchange for meals and accommodations. Yates provides contact and address information for each destination featured, and useful insiders tips to planning your trip, from visiting the most bicycle-friendly locations, to planning your meals around the local dinnertime. Tune in to this segment of The Organic View Radio Show, as host, June Stoyer is joined by special guest, Dorian Yates.Today’s show is brought to you by LiquidWeb.com the most reliable hosting provider with 24/7 heroic support! Listeners of today’s show will receive $100 credit towards Storm Servers, which includes Virtual Private Servers and Dedicated hosting or you can try LiquidWeb’s shared hosting for free for one month by using the coupon code: “orgview”. Please visit LiquidWeb.com. ©2014 TheOrganicView.com www.theorganicview.com. All Rights Reserved.
Talking about St Louis riots, And also pinky fight with Terrell
Fasten your seat belts. It started with the Ferguson Police, then Missouri Governor called in the State Highway Patrol and now there is an effort to get the United Nations involved. With Al Sharpton and the Black Panthers along with others from out of state interfering with our community, it seems like they are inciting more national attention yet.
Tonight we have two special guests: A veteran police officer who worked in a nearby community, Dan Benson and William Grigg, former correspondent, researcher, and senior editor for The New American Magazine.
Now the police are arresting elected officials and the media for being present during the order to disburse. Who is in the right? What is right? Dan and William will share from their experiences and will explain the proper constitutional jurisdictions.
Host: Coach D
Join your FIFA World Cup radio show experts as they break down the opening game in the 2014 world cup between Brazil and Croatia. They will also be looking at the groups and giving their predictions on who will make it out of the group stage. Also you never know what superstar join the Hosts on the show will so be sure you have your tuning dials on the show. Another area the expert hosts will review is the overall approach by both teams tactically in the game. Did the coaches make good adjustments to allow there team an advantage to gain a positive result? Was one team more defensive than offensive? Did either of the teams park the buses on defense? Did Brazil play with no fear or with reservation? Did the Stars of Brazil deliver on the world stage? Did Croatia have a good showing? Did Modric command the Midfield? What formations did both teams employ?
All these questions your expert hosts will explore during this highly entertaining show.
Also on the show your expert hosts will preview day 2 and the upcoming games between:
Estadio das DunasNatal (BRA) 13 Jun 2014 - 13:00 Local time
Group stage - Group A
Mexico 13:00 Cameroon
Arena Fonte NovaSalvador (BRA) 13 Jun 2014 - 16:00 Local time
Group stage - Group B
Spain 16:00 Netherlands
Arena PantanalCuiaba (BRA) 13 Jun 2014 - 18:00 Local time
Group stage - Group B
Chile 18:00 Australia
Be sure to tune in for this great show, full of entertainment and expert opinions!
Sometimes something's got to happen before something is going to happen.
Nows the time to share the show in all places.....
c' mom its samba time ole ole ole ole ole ole
ole ole ole ole ole ole feelen hot hot hot
By now you all know of the events that took place in Ferguson, MO with the apparent murder of an unarmed teen, Mike Brown, by a police officer. This isn't even close to being an isolated event, but this event has sparked civil unrest in the area with some good and bad reactions to the shooting. There are several different angles to look at things, but the one angle that can't be skewed is the fact that a 17 year old young man is dead at the hands of the police. And so far, there is no evidence whatsoever that he was armed with a weapon.
The fallout, the riots, the blame game its all open for debate. But in my opinion, the police are out of control and they have to be held more accountable for taking a human life. Tonight I will address some of the things I have seen people debate about in my social media network as it pertains to this issue and chain of events:
1) Is this a RACIAL issue or not? Does the fact that the murdered young man was black and the police officer was white make the situation that much more worse or should that matter? Did he die because he was black?
2) Are black people being hypocritical by being upset about this murder, but not the murder of countless blacks by the hands of other blacks in high numbers?
3) Was the rioting and looting of businesses really wrong as a reaction to the murder of the young man?
4) What do you feel about the level of concern from your local and national policitcal leaders about this event, mainly President Obama?
We go live 9-11pmEst (347)934-0966 Listen to our live 24/7 broadcast for more info visit www.ChainlessEntertainment.com
Ferguson, MO Killing, Riots, Police State - Is this America?
Given that Friday was the anniversary of the Stonewall Riots, The Final Word Podcast is reairing its episode on such a pivotal moment in American history
Since July generally hosts LBGTQ Pride events through the country, The Final Word Podcast will be addressing pivotal issues and moments throughout our shared history.
The Stonewall Riots 1969
The Stonewall riots were a series of spontaneous, violent demonstrations by members of the gay community against a police raid that took place in the early morning hours of June 28, 1969, at the Stonewall Inn, in the Greenwich Village neighborhood of New York City. They are widely considered to constitute the single most important event leading to the gay liberation movement and the modern fight for gay and lesbian rights in the United States.
After the Stonewall riots, gays and lesbians in New York City faced gender, race, class, and generational obstacles to becoming a cohesive community. Within six months, two gay activist organizations were formed in New York, concentrating on confrontational tactics, and three newspapers were established to promote rights for gays and lesbians. Within a few years, gay rights organizations were founded across the U.S. and the world. On June 28, 1970, the first Gay Pride marches took place in Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York commemorating the anniversary of the riots. Similar marches were organized in other cities. Today, Gay Pride events are held annually throughout the country towards the end of June/beginning of July to mark the Stonewall riots.
Stephen and Keith are back after seeing Spain getting dumped out, France maybe doing better than most of us expected. The South American teams are doing well. What about Mexico, Brazil or Chile. We'll also see what the USA did. We'll preview Germany. The Great, Sharona from 790 Yahoo radio will call in.
Canada and the United States are getting a frightening taste as to what has been happening in Europe for years. Today, we concentrate on what happens when islamic barbarism collides with civilized discourse.
Welcome to the Red Fox Blogger with your Hosts, Tim Burton and Kel Fritzi.
We’re the Infidels your imam warned about…
Mondays at 3PM EDT with Tim Burton and Fridays at 7PM EDT where Kel flies solo.
Tim at Brenner Brief: http://www.brennerbrief.com/author/tim-burton/
"Mass Islamity ~ Stop the Insanity, and islam is a political entity.”
Politics, the educational system, and the people's ignorance caused this mess. Is that any surprise? Out of sight, out of mind seems to rule to day!
Changing minds every day of the week!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (255 chatters)
- Straitway (25 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (24 chatters)
- The Portal (18 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (17 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (14 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (14 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (7 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (7 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (7 chatters)
- Living Astrology (6 chatters)
- Conservative Report (6 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (5 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (5 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (4 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- RevBarbara (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (2 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (2 chatters)
- HannaproDiscus (2 chatters)
- Rifleman (2 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- The Wheat Report (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- Yuen Method Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Exposed Radio (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Big Dogs Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- Lets Talk Home Staging with Mannie (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- LyricalForte (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)