SORT BY Relevancy
TONIGHT ON THE EXPERIENCE!
It's D-Nell and Meilani's BIRTHDAY! Tune in as we celebrate this special time with interviews with the women who birthed them and the people who love to hate them. We also have a special co-host, Zack Herman who is a local comedian in the Michigan area.
DISCLAIMER: Even though we encourage free speech, please exercise respect in order to make this a fun, and comforting enviroment to all listeners. Also, the viewpoints of the host, co-hosts, callers, and listeners does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions on the show.
IT'S LIVE, IT'S RAW, IT'S THE EXPERIENCE
Is there such a thing as a true soul-mate?
In his dialogue The Symposium, Plato writes that each human forever longs for his/her other half; the other half of his/her soul. It is said that when the two find each other, there is an unspoken understanding of one another, that they feel unified and would lie with each other in unity and would know no greater joy than that.
This week, I’ll be introducing you to Mali Apple and Joe Dunn, relationship coaches, lovers, and best friends. When Mali and Joe met 11 years ago, they experienced a deeply profound feeling of connection. As the love and passion between them continued to grow, they eventually dedicated their relationship to discovering how to continually create a magical life together. Their intention with all their work is to teach singles and couples how to create and sustain exciting, compelling, and deeply connected relationships.
Their bestselling book The Soulmate Experience: A Practical Guide to Creating Extraordinary Relationships won a 2012 International Book Awards gold medal and a 2012 Living Now Awards silver medal. The book has been called “A relationship guide masterpiece,” “A catalyst for transformation in life, relationships, and self,” “Inspiring, motivational, and truly remarkable.” Mali and Joe’s most recent collaborations are the book 52 Prescriptions for Happiness: A Year of Inspiration for the Body, Mind, and Soul and the audio release Mantras for Making Love.
Tune in for what I am sure will be an exciting show that sheds light on the question of whether or not soulmates are real!
Join Host Live Chats
- T J Sotomayor (258 chatters)
- Curious Times (29 chatters)
- Ms Blue (24 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (23 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (17 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (15 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (14 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (13 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (12 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (11 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (11 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (10 chatters)
- SURN Host (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (9 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (6 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (6 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (5 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (5 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (4 chatters)
- Kickin* it with Krystal (3 chatters)
- Prophetic Voice OF Yahweh Show (3 chatters)
- The Merlot Show (3 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz (2 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Unseen World (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Path Of Life (1 chatters)
- power of truth (0 chatters)