SORT BY Relevancy
Dara Albright is an industry leader and expert in crowdfinance movement. She has spearheaded initiatives to educate, inform, and create a community of collaborators with her renowned conferences and webinars. Dara is admired and respected by the some of the most prominent figures in the financial industry and legislature as she provides fertile environments for them to come together to understand the uniques challenges and tangible concerns of the prime stake holders within this new financial landscape- the investors and the entrepreneurs. She joins Karen Rands' Compassionate Capitalist radio show to share insights into the current state of the crowd finance industry and the terrific opporutnity that the new regulations provide for investors and entrepreneurs alike for Economic Democracy. Dara's FinFair and LendIt conferences are the 'must attend' events for industry insiders.
We are in a unique time in American history. For the first time, investors and entrepreneurs are experiencing "Disintermdiation" - the attempt to do away with the intermediary entities between two primary market forces to eliminate the middle man.
Tune in to learn about the unique opportunity and risk available to investors to gain access to this dynamic asset class - private equity and entrepreneurs to raise capital directly from qualified investors in the public marketplace through Reg D 506c and Reg A+.
To learn more about Dara Albright and research this topic further, please visit http://daraalbright.com.
Investors seeking knowledge about investing in early stage companies and entrepreneurs seeking guidance on creating a direct public offering, visit http://kugarandholdings.com
Be Aware - Be Prepared.
We should all be prepared for whatever type of natural disaster could happen in our area, but we all need to be prepared for what every economist, trends forecaster, finance expert are saying: what happened in Greece could happen anywhere in the world, possibly worse.
This is not meant to scare anyone but to inform them and motivate them to take action to be prepared. Cash reserves, water and food stored, batteries, etc. It is better to be safe than sorry, and all signs are pointing to major turbulence starting in late September or early October.
William Stickevers: With a broad scope of political, economic, psychological, spiritual, and metaphysical knowledge, William Stickevers systematically explores possibilities about the future and how they can emerge from the present by weaving current secular trends, geopolitical factors, and mundane astrological portents.
Connect with Deb at http://www.DebScott.com
Join us LIVE on PROPHECY QUAKE tonight @8:00 PM CST! Special guest host Chris Tremblay along with Kevin Wilkinson will discuss the current global economic crisis. Stock markets are crashing and debt is rising. Soon the entire system will crash and be replaced for the cashless system of the Antichrist. Don't miss this broadcast! To listen by phone call 347-884-8566.
Your host, philosopher Dr. Steve Katz, presents this introduction to the socio-political implications of Wilhelm Reich's multi-disciplinary work. The political implications of this work has always been a bone of contention among orgonomists and others who are sympathetic to his discoveries. Dr. Baker, Reich's First Assistant appointed to train future generations of orgonomists, stated that most of his patients became more conservative as they neared orgonomic health in therapy. Reich himself, who up until 1957 made various not entirely consistent statements on political topics as his views evolved, thought that a concentration on practical work in therapy and education was paramount and cautioned "never do it the political way." It is true that Dr. Sobey (a former USCP member), and a student of Reich's work, related that just before going to prison in 1957 he told Sobey that: "I am still a Marxist." However, I think he was talking of Marx the social scientist and not Marxist politics as it developed in the world of power politics. The connections between life-negative and abusive child rearing, desert development, patriarchy, and violence in war and revolution are clear (See Dr. DeMeo's book "Saharasia" available from Natural Energy Works and the "Orgone Biophysical Laboratory"), and Reich pointed it out in his taped conversation with Dr. Eissler in "Reich Speaks of Freud" put out by the WR Museum in Rangeley as "The Origin of the Big No."
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Mon. Aug., 10th, 10pm-12midnight EST with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. We’ll also share the interview that Michael Imhotep did this morning with Rev. Jesse Jackson. CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ and on Periscope @MichaelImhotep or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com and click on “Radio Shows” at the top of the page.
1) Friday morning Michael Imhotep interviewed Rev. Jesse Jackson about the "The Rainbow Push Silicon Valley Digital Connections Project" Challenging Silicon Valley To Increase Inclusion & Diversity. We’ll share this interview as Michael Imhotep asks him about the need for Economic Empowerment for African Americans. 2) Njia Kai, Director of the 33rd Annual African World Festival will talk about the 3 day Festival taking place in Detroit, Aug. 14th-16th. 3) Did you see the Fox News Republican Presidential Candidate Debate Thursdy night? What did you think? Did you see Rick Santorum on MSNBC Friday morning dropping a Bomb about Planned Parenthood & Eugenics? We’ll deal with some of the history of Eugenics. 4) We'll also share a very special message from Dr. Claud Anderson dealing with Economic Empowerment and solutions to the lack of Economic Empowerment for African Americans. 5) This date in African American History – The Black Hockey League and the origins of Hockey.
in Self Help
A major change in the economy has been unfolding for several years. It is reaching a financial crisis that will no longer be unnoticed by most. It is possible that social chaos could result.
The Greek and European debt crisis has come to a head, as well as the one in Puerto Rico. The bond market is failing. With interest on bonds so low that some rates are negative, as interest rates now rise to draw investors, the older bonds are falling in value. The stock market may fall with bonds as the ridiculous derivatives market crashes. Very few people have a full time job with benefits and enough pay to meet living expenses and service their debt.
Inflation has been in gear in needed items like food, health care and utilities. Even though crude oil prices fell earlier this year, they have risen back somewhat, and gasoline prices are close to $3 again. Meanwhile the “petrodollar” is being abandoned in the world oil markets. Will the dollar fall? Will gold and silver skyrocket? What about real estate? Will currencies be reset, perhaps even backed by assets?
Is this an engineered collapse to set up a world economic governance via trade agreements and international institutions? It is wise to be better prepared for the changes in progress.
Join Jay during his Mid-Day Coffee Break as he covers some news and current events while sipping coffee LIVE on air!!!!!
On today's show Jay talks about the imminent economic collapse!!!!!!!!!!!
Visit our website for more information and broadcasting schedule.
The Truth Radio Network
The common community has many issues to address. Economic, educational, & family regulations that matter. It is the community's responsibility to either make or break policies that matter. Join us this episode as we discuss the community.
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Monday, August, 3rd, 10pm-12midnight EST with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. Our guest will be Dr. Boyce Watkins of Your Black World to talk about hot topics and Economic Empowerment. CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
Disgusting economic ignorance from Black folk,stupid choices.While still whining & complaining,blaming the system for their lack of Economic Empowerment"
Is it our duty, as a human being, to push forward into the unknown? SheriVeronica - Naked Departure
TODAY with Rawle Maycock, our political correspondent: Sex and economic enslavement as part of the Caribbean landscape. Agreements of the unions and secret agreements of Government. The minister of taxes and taxation, Chris Sinclair. Flow flowing profits since the rebranding of the product.
Dreams of collective unity: How do we envision a better Barbados when people are more interested in lewd dancing than learning about their history? Naked Departure
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (25 chatters)
- Straitway (22 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- in5d (14 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (7 chatters)
- AJC Radio (7 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (7 chatters)
- Trek Talking (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- P4P Muscle Real Talk (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- America Matters Radio (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (3 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (3 chatters)
- YBP (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Israel Malik Esters (2 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (2 chatters)
- On The Kowch (2 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- Sabiduria 3 ngando buena fama (1 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- PAECT Radio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- BBall Summit Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)
- Women Behind the Wall0 (1 chatters)