SORT BY Relevancy
Last time we introduced our subject by discussing aspects of the Great Depression and the earnest start of Socialism in America. It effectively began with Woodrow Wilson and was carried along by FDR. Since then, many presidents have come and gone and nearly all of them have continued to push this country toward Socialism. President Obama is continuing where FDR left off by giving America the universal health care that FDR so desperately wanted to see in place.
On tonight's show - from 8:00 to 9:00 EST - we'll continue our discussion and add in heavy doses of reality with Saul Alinsky's tactics found in his book, "Rules for Radicals." Why does it appear that there are so many problems in America (along with scandals and false flags) that we cannot keep track of it? Anything to do with Alinsky and his push for Socialism?
Join Dr. Fred tonight with his co-host, DavidR here on TRUTH TRENDS, part of For Truth's Sake!
In this episode, we dicuss why it's important for people to get involved in the political process especially on the local level, and how such involvement can ultimately help bring about socialism. In part of our discussion, we will talk about socialist city council woman Kshama Sawant in Seattle as an example of what local political involement means.
In this episode, we discuss the so-called criminal justice system under capitalism, and how it could be different under a socialist system.
In this episode, we discuss what racism is, and how real socialism could help dismantle the institutionalized racism.
Food and health have a become a serious challenge for poor and working class people in the US and around the world. In this episode we will unpact how capitalism influences production, distribution, and consumption of food, and how a socialist economy could make things different.
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* Socialized medicine is tempting some states as President Obama dangles MedicAid grants.
* Exclusive interview with Helen, a new American citizen from China, who talks about the famine, death and destruction caused by communism and warns against socialism.
Humanism is an outlook or system of thought that attaches prime importance to human rather than divine or supernatural matters. Humanist beliefs stress the potential value and goodness of human beings, emphasize common human needs, and seek solely rational ways of solving human problems.
In this episode, we discuss why humanism should support socialism and communism as more equitable economic and political systems. We explain why capitalism is largely anti-human and counters the needs of most of humanity.
Concede and become subjects or resist and be free? That is our choice, and Shane Krauser, the host of Liberty Storm, talks about that and whole lot more. Shane covers the following:
1. Reenergizing the American people can be done, but it's going to take a few to impact the many.
2. The Declaration of Independence is critical to understand. What does it mean today?
3. Why is socialism such a bad deal? Don't miss this great commentary!
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Find out more about how to get involved by going to Freedom Fires or Shane Krauser Enterprises.
Join Host Live Chats
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (22 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- KAS1 (6 chatters)
- Ron March Show (4 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (4 chatters)
- NatureofReality (3 chatters)
- BeverlyD (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Mikeisha (2 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- The J Man (1 chatters)
- Disciples for Jesus Christ Love (1 chatters)
- Hidden Mysteries (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- BITEradio me (1 chatters)
- ChrisStevensOnAir (1 chatters)