SORT BY Relevancy
Humanism is an outlook or system of thought that attaches prime importance to human rather than divine or supernatural matters. Humanist beliefs stress the potential value and goodness of human beings, emphasize common human needs, and seek solely rational ways of solving human problems.
In this episode, we discuss why humanism should support socialism and communism as more equitable economic and political systems. We explain why capitalism is largely anti-human and counters the needs of most of humanity.
We hear the word socialism tossed around a lot. What exactly is socialism? We'll talk about it's origin and why one expert believes it is equivalent to a theory or myth.
It's Friday, so the lines are open in case there's something you want to discuss.
And we can let the latest offering from Taco Bell go unnoticed. On Monday Taco Bell plans to begin serving the Quesarito. What is it? What's in it?
ENVISION THIS: Global opposition to war, violence, oppression, and falsehood is connected to building a dream, the creation of a “Realistic Utopia” at Tamera
Our guests are Leila Dregger and Martin Winieiki of Tamera, whose goal is to become an acupuncture point of peace, a greenhouse of trust, a prototype for an existence free of fear on this planet, a post-capitalist societal model and a place where the human and meta realm of life come together.
Leila Dregger, is a freelance journalist writing on ecological, political, social and women’s issues. In her book, Tamera, she asks, “How could a world look like where all people have enough to eat, where rivers may meander again, where energy is abundantly available, where children can trust their parents and lovers can deeply rely on each other, where conflicts do not lead to violence, but are solved with intelligence and compassion??”? She also answers with a description of Tamera as A Model for the Future. In her article, Forty Years After the Carnation Revolution, she addresses the larger question, “Can Portugal become a model for a new socialism?”
Martin Winiecki, is Coordinator of the Terra Nova School and of the Political Department at Tamera. He is a spokesman for the Institute for Global Peace Work which is working to weave an international peace network to establish a global force for peace. Representatives of indigenous peoples, scientists, peace initiatives and individual peace activists from all over the world take part in it on the base of the “Plan of Peace Research Villages and Healing Biotopes”. The main aim of the IGP is to develop a global cooperation for the building up peace research villages in order to create alternatives for the global system of violence.?
And who is and isn't a National-Socialist. Everyone thinks they understand National-Socialism but few do. What is the difference between Fascism and N-S? Carolyn also shares some of her genealogy.
Was Jesus a socialist? It's becoming common enough to make the statement. Today we explore this concept and move on to discuss world government. This broadcast is fast moving and packed with a lot of information. Things are really moving along now. We should be live this week as we are now set up in our permanent studio, complete with a phone line and internet access.
Can one man really solve America’s domestic issues and restore the United States to its former greatness. Henry Zimmer thinks it can be done with innovative “out of the box” thinking and the concept of "social responsibility." Joe Deals with
Another example of “hate against gays” turns out to be a hoax… Remember Obama Saying People With Pre-Existing Conditions Shouldn't Pay More? Yeah, Well...Victory for Right To Work: Tennessee VW Workers Reject Union Representation
Have you had your healthy dose of reality lately?
There are always at least two sides to every story. Have you ever wondered how someone, who saw the same thing you did, walked away telling a vastly different story? Which version was correct? Which one was the REAL story? Actually, both are! It’s just a matter of perspective.
Joe takes the issues… especially the controversial issues (politics, prejudice, religion, illegal immigration)… and brings in people from different sides to share their viewpoint. This is definitely not a fluff piece. And while no one is attacked, the questions are hard-hitting.
But the conversation is always respectful and you’re sure to learn something new, even if you don’t agree!
If you’ve always wondered how the “other side” thinks and how they’ve arrived at their “stand”, then this is the show for you!
Socialism Is Not An Option ™ produces three great interactive, live Internet talk-radio shows.
Our Weekly Sunday Program is the "Hot Topic" edition.
The show focuses on political subjects through interviews, analyzing current events, discussing national and international politics, politicians and the laws that govern our country today. This is intelligent political analysis without the bells and whistles. This show is for serious political thinkers who want the truthful facts without the distractions. A new Hot Topic is featured each week and interactive discussion with our listeners is welcomed and encouraged.
For the serious minded, the "Hot Topic" edition is your show!
Survival is the ultimate goal of any living organism. As humans and parts of society, we must contend with various threats to our survival that other mammals have no concept of.
Join Doc and Anonymous Bill as we discuss how to cope with some of the various ailments that the mob rule of democracy can rain down like brimstone. Tonight's topics to include Socialism, including socialized medicine and emerging black markets as well as mind control and complacency.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (166 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (56 chatters)
- reactionariez (36 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- Straitway (14 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (13 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (13 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (11 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (10 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (10 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (7 chatters)
- Omni Media Tribe Network (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- History Guys (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (1 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)