SORT BY Relevancy
This episode includes an inteview with Portia A. Boulger of Women4Bernie. Definitely check out their nationwide website for meetups and a wealth of other information.
The right wing is waging a war against women, and the only way to fight back is with the objectives and agenda of democratic and revolutionary socialism. In this episode we discuss the Bernie Sanders platform for "Fighting for Women's Rights." We explain how democratic socialism and revolutionary socialism can make a difference for women and thus families and societies as a whole. This episode is a part of a series of shows in which we discuss the Bernie Sanders political platform from a socialist left perspective.
We invite you to call in your comments and questions at 347-857-1319.
Follow and Subscribe
You can download Socialist Visions on your mobile podcast app, and you can also subscribe to our show via iTunes and Overcast.
If you follow us here on BlogTalk, you will receive email updates of upcoming shows.
Capitalism is under attack, and it seems there are many who are pushing for a Socialistic movement in our Country. The one problem Isee with either is that it takes our eyes off Christ and puts them on man. This program will hopefully get you thinking about what the bible says about either.
Join me this week where my guest is a TheProcess319 Unleashed favorite Gerald C. Boursiquot we will dialogue about the pro and cons of Capitalism and Socialism. It is sure to be explosive conversation as we debate tthe issue facing each, the goal is to encourage thought on the subject because this topic is sure to take center stage as ww get closer to the election and the economy weakens.
Karl Marx wrote in Kapital v. 1 " labour is the father of material wealth, the earth is its mother." Many socialists have explored radical ecology, but until the latter 1980s there was not a truly sustained effort at creating a compelling ecological version of a socialist economic vision.
Many of the early founders of the US Green Movement were also socialists and in 1991, Green Party activist Joel Kovel co-wrote "The Eco-Socialist Manifesto" and his own book, "The Enemy of Nature" which defined an Eco-Socialist Vision of a post-capitalist economic system.
This episode of RRLove will talk about Eco-Socialism, which seems highly relevant in the midst of Bernie Sanders presidential campaign, as a self-identified socialist.
The concept of socialism is not longer a taboo word any more, and in fact many opinio polls report that a significant amount of people prefer socialism over capitalism. Danny Katch in his well argued, and humorous book, Socialism...Seriously, explains why capitalism is not a sustainable economic system for the planet, and how modern solution can be a better solution. We interview Mr. Katch about his book and what he thinks of the Bernie Sanders presidential run.
In this episode, we share books we've read over the years that are useful for understanding and critiquing capitalism and socialism. We will be recommending both classic and contemporary books that are assessable to general readers. We invite you to call in with their own recommendations. 347-857-1319.
This is a call in show about Hillary Clinton and the emergence of National Socialism. 2016 is a path to truth, even for people whose stock and trade is lies, treason, murder and corruption, because the truth does not stay buried and forgotten, in time or in eternity. The total dialectic is being reorganized by whistleblowers and truth-tellers. As long as liars and traitors controlled information and media the unhindered corruption, that is paralyzing America, continued the process of treason and the language that demoralizes and deceives was used against Americans and our ignorance was leveraged and we were seduced by emotional manipulations and led into their national socialist programs of politically correct tyranny and moral slavery. The deceitful enemies of everything that is good have attached themselves, like a swarm of hagfish and lamprey eels, to a nation that seems drained of moral courage and hope. Now we see crowds of people that have traded true liberty and a hope of righteousness for the counterfeit freedom to embrace idolatry, unbelief, fornication, child sacrifice, the love of money and treason. America has become to gulag nation with a growth industry in prisons for profit, the sale of drugs, baby body parts and deadly counterfiet medicine. Death is stalking this nation and only the Almighty God can save her.
In this episode we discuss Bernie Sander's What Democratic Socialism Means to Me speech given at Georgetown Univeristy. We applaud Bernie's speech and his courgeous anlaysis of democratic socialsim and why we need to fight for it. Our analysis will also include an analysis of his speech from a working class and middle class perspective. We invite you to call into the show.
The Black Panther Party was one of the most militant, influenetial, respected, and targeted Black Nationalist groups during the 60s and 70s. As part of its ten point program, the BPP essentially advocated for an end to capitalism, and replacing it with the objectives of socialism. We will discuss why and how this program is still relevant to today.
There's lots of misunderstanding and misconceptions about the theories and practices of socialism — its history and implications for the future. In this episode we provide some analysis of how socialism evolved, what were and are some of its strengths and weaknesses, and what needs to be done to have real socialism in the future. This show is extension follows a previous show about the difference between democratic socialism and revolutionary socialism.
Last time we introduced our subject by discussing aspects of the Great Depression and the earnest start of Socialism in America. It effectively began with Woodrow Wilson and was carried along by FDR. Since then, many presidents have come and gone and nearly all of them have continued to push this country toward Socialism. President Obama is continuing where FDR left off by giving America the universal health care that FDR so desperately wanted to see in place.
On tonight's show - from 8:00 to 9:00 EST - we'll continue our discussion and add in heavy doses of reality with Saul Alinsky's tactics found in his book, "Rules for Radicals." Why does it appear that there are so many problems in America (along with scandals and false flags) that we cannot keep track of it? Anything to do with Alinsky and his push for Socialism?
Join Dr. Fred tonight with his co-host, DavidR here on TRUTH TRENDS, part of For Truth's Sake!
Join Gerald and I as we continue our discussion on Capitalism, Socialism and the Kingdom. This week we discuss the fundamental differences between Democratic Socialism, Socialism and its effect on American Society. Discussion regarding the liberal, conservative, and progressive views in our society and their influence on the election. Issues relating to the presidential debate and the influence it has on the topic that face our nation will surely heat up the discussion so please join us for a highly explosive conversation, debate, as we discuss some of the prevailing thoughts.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (67 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (59 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (55 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (46 chatters)
- Common Sense Nation (19 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (13 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (13 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (9 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (8 chatters)
- Tarhaka (8 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (6 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (6 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (6 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (6 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (5 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- Cheri Roberts (4 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (4 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (4 chatters)
- superdaveshow (4 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- The Advise Show (3 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (3 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (2 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- THE HITZ TEAM (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- Reppa Radio (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (1 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- TM HYMAN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Hillbilly Express (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (1 chatters)
- Where They Do That At Radio (0 chatters)