SORT BY Relevancy
Why is there no economic growth to speak of in the world? Has the decline of social values affected the economy? Has the cost of the decline pulled the economy down with it. How can we overcome the slippery slope we are on?
Jerrod Sessler, CEO HomeTask franchise will join Deb Evans and Jack Monson on Wednesday, July 16th. HomeTask is a multi-service brand concept designed to master service management in the same way that Amazon dominates retail sales. HomeTask uses franchising to grow the brands and strategic partnerships with other quality service brands. Jerrod will share how HomeTask uses social media to build business locally and nationally.
A 30 min explanation of The Social Talk and a preshow highlights for this Summers schedule. Starting June 14th at 3pm our first show will be on "Friends" but first we will discuss the over all show veiws on religion and beliefs as well as other things in the world that is being talked about! So come join me as we explore The Social Talk! Come join me at 1pm today!
Are you a social media failure? Well....how do you know if you aren't tracking? Listen in today as Christopher shares his top tips for setting social media goals and tracking your progress on the road to online marketing success.
The Social Marketing Academy, presented by The Go! Agency, is your ongoing classroom for all of the social media topics that you want to learn more about. Host Christopher Tompkins, CEO of The Go! Agency, will be covering a wide array of topics from how to get your business step up using social media to more advanced tactics and techniques. Tune in live or on-demand to take full advantage of all of the social media marketing information provided in each show. Visit The Go! Agency online for more details: http://www.thegoagencyusa.com
Read more: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thesocialmarketingacademy#ixzz36PzPUMmo
Dr. Ron Capps, aka the Nicheprof, talks about social media marketing with Ken English, the MediaMojoGuy.
Every franchise brand wants to find qualified franchise candidates. Today, franchise candidates are using the internet to gather information and validate brands. In the 2014 Annual Franchise Franchise Development Report from Franchise Update, 42% of leads come from the internet. Join Deb Evans and Jack Monson along with their guest Leslie Kuban, FranNet Franchise Consultant and Franchisee to learn more about the role social media plays in franchise lead generation.
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter: Deb, Jack and Leslie
The TalentCulture #TChat Show is back live on Wednesday, July 16, 2014, from 7-8 pm ET (4-5 pm PT). The #TChat radio portion runs the first 30 minutes from 7-7:30 pm ET, followed by the #TChat Twitter chat from 7:30-8 pm ET.
Last week we talked about amplifying the talent engagement experience, and this week we’re going to discuss values based leadership.
Leadership development isn’t anything new, but it’s is clear that people today care about different things and their expectations from business in their roles as associates, customers, investors, and community members are rapidly changing.
For organizations to keep up, leaders have to go first; the culture of any organization is an extended shadow of leadership. For business leaders to successfully transform themselves and bring others along with them, they must come from a place of passion, purpose, competency and authenticity.
There are those words again, but unfortunately businesses are not keeping up and still use old school leadership mind-sets and skill-sets of the past. The squandering of the extraordinary potential that lies largely untapped in our employees and organizations is painful to witness, but there is hope.
This week’s guest calls it Values Based Leadership, similar styles include Authentic, Servant and Truly Human Leadership.
Join #TChat co-creators and hosts Meghan M. Biro and Kevin W. Grossman as we learn more about values based leadership with this week’s guest: Mark Fernandes, Chief Leadership Officer of Luck Companies, a global Values Based Leadership (VBL) organization.
Thank you to our sponsors and partners: RIVS, GreatRated of Great Place to Work, TalentWise, GloboForce, SAP/SuccessFactors, PeopleFluent, Red Branch Media and HRmarketer Insight.
To Truly live in harmoney you have to be aware of your higest values!! Values is NOT morals or ethics, Values is what inspire you what drives , this episode will help you to identify your true passions.
With every action and event in your life there are supports and challenges, when you live in harmony with your highest values you view those supports and challenges equally.
Live an inspired life, don't search for motivation, find your true self
And live with passion
Dr. Ron Capps, aka the Nicheprof, is a communications professor and internet marketer. He joins host Ken English, the MediaMojoGuy, to discuss social media applications, with an emphasis on video and social media distribution.
Andy share he point of views on HOT Topics
Andy Hodge HOT S.P.O.T.S - NEWS, FACTS & TODAY's ISSUES
In May 2010, the first Social Geek Radio show aired live. Who knew that four years later Social Geek Radio would continue to entertain and engage audiences with discussions of social digital marketing.
Join co-hosts Deb Evans, Jack Monson, BJ Emerson and AK Stout as they share some of their favorite SGR episodes and geek-it-out links!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Annahilation (42 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (31 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (30 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (26 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (26 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (16 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (15 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (15 chatters)
- Odwirafo (15 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (11 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (10 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (10 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (9 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Universal Radio (6 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (5 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (5 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (3 chatters)
- WJBR (3 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (3 chatters)
- Life and Party Times (2 chatters)
- Chat w Cal Nez NN Prez Candidate (2 chatters)
- Apostle David (2 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (2 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (1 chatters)