SORT BY Relevancy
How does the human brain accept rationality AND irrationality? What are the mechanisms at play when it comes to the acceptance of religious beliefs and claims? Are some people more predisposed to superstitious thinking than others? What are the best approaches to help promote science, reason, rationality and evidence-based thinking?
Joining us for this show will be Dr. Caleb Lack (http://www.caleblack.com) a clinical psychologist and educator on psychology, critical thinking and science VS pseudoscience. He writes the "Great Plains Skeptic" column on the Skeptic Ink Network (http://www.skepticink.com)
BOOK: 13 Reasons to Doubt: http://www.amazon.com/13-Reasons-Doubt-writers-Skeptic-ebook/dp/B00LRFK548/
Jerrod Sessler, CEO HomeTask franchise will join Deb Evans and Jack Monson on Wednesday, July 16th. HomeTask is a multi-service brand concept designed to master service management in the same way that Amazon dominates retail sales. HomeTask uses franchising to grow the brands and strategic partnerships with other quality service brands. Jerrod will share how HomeTask uses social media to build business locally and nationally.
Kosmic Koffee with Kooch! Kooch's guest today is her significat other, Victor Daniels, PhD - they will be chatting about Tarot & Psychology, over a kup of koffee....
GO TO OUR Listen Live Page at Show Time: LifesScapeRadio.com/Live
STARTS AT: 1pm Pacific - 3pm Central - 4pm Eastern - 9pm UK
Follow Us! @LifeScapeRadio
Join the Conversation! LifeScapeRadio.com/Facebook
A 30 min explanation of The Social Talk and a preshow highlights for this Summers schedule. Starting June 14th at 3pm our first show will be on "Friends" but first we will discuss the over all show veiws on religion and beliefs as well as other things in the world that is being talked about! So come join me as we explore The Social Talk! Come join me at 1pm today!
There are those who understand this person all too well. So wrong...so dysfunctional...so seductive and so compelling. The underlying psychology is fascinating. It explains how the driving forces of these individuals. Dr. Penn will give you a graduate level primer of the Borderline Personality.
Are you a social media failure? Well....how do you know if you aren't tracking? Listen in today as Christopher shares his top tips for setting social media goals and tracking your progress on the road to online marketing success.
The Social Marketing Academy, presented by The Go! Agency, is your ongoing classroom for all of the social media topics that you want to learn more about. Host Christopher Tompkins, CEO of The Go! Agency, will be covering a wide array of topics from how to get your business step up using social media to more advanced tactics and techniques. Tune in live or on-demand to take full advantage of all of the social media marketing information provided in each show. Visit The Go! Agency online for more details: http://www.thegoagencyusa.com
Read more: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thesocialmarketingacademy#ixzz36PzPUMmo
Every franchise brand wants to find qualified franchise candidates. Today, franchise candidates are using the internet to gather information and validate brands. In the 2014 Annual Franchise Franchise Development Report from Franchise Update, 42% of leads come from the internet. Join Deb Evans and Jack Monson along with their guest Leslie Kuban, FranNet Franchise Consultant and Franchisee to learn more about the role social media plays in franchise lead generation.
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter: Deb, Jack and Leslie
My friend Steve Balzac, author of "Organizational Psychology for Managers" (download book excerpt on Motivation here), answers these questions:
1. Many tech companies handle leadership by promoting an engineer to team management/leadership. Is it true that engineers only respect other engineers as team leaders? What does that do to team performance?
2. You mention the use of games in chapter 8. How can games be used to develop leadership skills and inspire innovation?
3. How can I apply the principles in your book to promote effective organizational change? How can gamification help me there as well?
In May 2010, the first Social Geek Radio show aired live. Who knew that four years later Social Geek Radio would continue to entertain and engage audiences with discussions of social digital marketing.
Join co-hosts Deb Evans, Jack Monson, BJ Emerson and AK Stout as they share some of their favorite SGR episodes and geek-it-out links!
Dr. Ron Capps, aka the Nicheprof, is a communications professor and internet marketer. He joins host Ken English, the MediaMojoGuy, to discuss social media applications, with an emphasis on video and social media distribution.
The amazing Jon Koob is our first ever guest for this broadcast of The Trained Monkey Show.
Jon joins Emma and Dom, as Maya is MIA on an airport run, talking Robin Williams, Community and more.
Great insights into how psychology plays into community management, engagement, interaction and trolls.
Enjoy Emma's commitment as she broadcasts from the floor of a hotel lobby whilst on a family vacation. She gets a Webby for dedication!
State of the Industry: Facebook's TOS changes including advanced notice if there will be in-app purchases and banning like-gating for contests
Data collection in apps. What it's used for, what should be expected, what's unethical
How we use data as SM marketers
#AskJon: Psychology for Community Managers
Our guest today is Mike Margollies, a sport psychology consultant who has helped many to World Championships and even the Super Bowl. He helps people in sports and business not choke. He'll tell us about the mental game and how it makes the difference.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (116 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (69 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (38 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (30 chatters)
- reactionariez (28 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (25 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (15 chatters)
- Straitway (15 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (15 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (13 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (6 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (6 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (5 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (2 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- GCOM ParaRadio0 (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (0 chatters)