SORT BY Relevancy
This was project was a quick inspiriation born of being punished for conservative, libertarian thoughts. Many people were being punished by having their social media accounts suspended because those OTHER people were offended, couldn't handle the truth. Those other people were the perpetually offended, unable to think for themselves. The chronically unemployed, living on the government plantation. These arre the people who take and take from the sysytem, but never give or contribute to the American society. They blame America for the world's problems, they are afraid to be responsible for any decisions they make, and they do not want ANYONE to disagree with them. If you do, they report you. You get suspended. Tonight all that ends.... Tonight no matter your post or tweet is, to whomever it is, you will not be suspeded. You see, in the arena ideas, liberals lose everytime, and they cannot argue the point, they only scream and call you names--NOT here- here this is where we stand, here is where they fall!!
Will Social Media Marketing really Help My Business?
All reputable companies today must have a presence online. People want to find out more about where they are spending their money today; social media marketing allows people to learn more and create a level of trust Most definitely! It’s a proven fact, 73% of businesses surveyed by Constant Contact in 2011 had already started using social media marketing with measurable results. Not utilizing social media marketing can actually harm your business, since having an online presence on social media is simply expected of any reputable firm these days.
Follow Our Talk and Tweet Conversation. After our Social Media talk show we have a tweet chat, here is the transcript join our next one and start practising what you learn:
Check our twitter chat discussion on social media. Share your opinion, your experience and even how you are leveraging social media. #TXOchat If you aren't on twitter then listen in as we recap the twitter chat as it happens live. By the end of this episode you may look at social media a lot different and even take it a lot more serious.
Q1. Will Social Media Be Around in 10 years?
Q2. Are there real jobs in Social Media?
Q3. Will there be degrees and certificatin in Social Media in the future?
Q4. Is it a good idea to outsource the management of your social media? What type of person should you hire to manage your social media?
Q5. Can a person become addicted to social Media?
Q6. Can social media make you anti-social or socially awkward?
Q7. Can social media help shy, introverts become more social?
Q8. Should Business use social media for marketing - what are some success stories?
Q9. How do I become a social media saavy or even an expert?
Q10. What's the pros and cons of young people having access on social media?
This week Erin, Corina and I discuss which social media tools we use daily for Jumpwire clients. We are quite rigiorous about how we test new tools and how we assess if our clients should consider them.
The show will focus on 4 key areas:
1) Posting tools that will make you more efficient and save you time.
2) Data gathering tools for your social media platforms to help deliver insights
3) Websites that have good information and insights
4) A short list of people and companies to follow on various social platforms that will give you good insights on a regular basis.
Tonight will be the last night for Patriot Voices of social Media. After looking at this programs summary of listnership, and determing that this program does not have enough listeners or participation from its listeners, I have decided to move this program to Contra Radio. Contra Radio already has listeners, and I can incorporate the Patriot views and news into the Contra Radio format. It is also more financially prudent for me to move back to a one radio show. The sponsor ship just was not coming through to keep this show viable. The Contra Radio format is already been changed to include Patriot News and Views, and still cater to Prepper news and views. I invite the Patriot Voices patrons to check out Contra Radio. The Contra Radio network will always be looking to expand to other shows, or expand to include other topics.
Most of the social media platforms now provide robust data and analytics. Our clients ask us regularly about how to use their data to make content decisions.
5 key platforms you need to focus on:
5 key items for your weekly social snapshot:
1) Top performing post
-determine you top performing posts on Facebook by visiting Facebook Insights and on Twitter by going to Twitter Analytics
-Use Twitter Advanced Search
3) Audience Growth
-follower increase week over week
-is the content you are posting leading to growth
-keeping track of your numbers is important week over week
-Psychographics over demographics
-make sure your social media demographics correlates with your brand demographics
-ensuring that your social media objectives are leading to actual results. Focus on tracking the audience path through your ecosystem.
Focus on the top level data rather than trying to get to detailed.
Download Snapchat App
Next week we discuss emerging social media platforms: Snapchat, Vine, Tinder, and a little bit about 4 Chan
Patriots, are you tired of being censured or account suspended for voicing your opinion? For spreading the truth? I will read your posts out loud to the audience or you can call in and do it yourself and to whom you want to say it. Call into the show @ (646) 929-1036, Twiiter @patriotvoices1
Patriots and the government are they compatible? That will be the discussion tonight. Are Patriots the militia the government told you about? Patriots and the MSM-why they are at odds. https://www.facebook.com/patriotvoicesofsocialmedia If the links are disabled go here for the link.
BL Ochman, David Erickson, and Albert Maruggi team up for a discussion of the latest highlights and low lights of using social media. Plenty of examples to take away tonight in hospitality and retail. We also get into Facebook's Graph Search, let's just say it's another layer of detail into its users digital behavior and networks
Jerrod Sessler, CEO HomeTask franchise will join Deb Evans and Jack Monson on Wednesday, July 16th. HomeTask is a multi-service brand concept designed to master service management in the same way that Amazon dominates retail sales. HomeTask uses franchising to grow the brands and strategic partnerships with other quality service brands. Jerrod will share how HomeTask uses social media to build business locally and nationally.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (131 chatters)
- John Baptist (80 chatters)
- Channel Panel (77 chatters)
- in5d (69 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (64 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (39 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (21 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (21 chatters)
- DDP Radio (21 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (15 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (14 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- AlimBey (11 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (11 chatters)
- Tarhaka (11 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (10 chatters)
- canadianglen (8 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (8 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (8 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (6 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- DentTrainerXcom (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (6 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- The Organic View (5 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- sun752 (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The URC Show (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (2 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (2 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- 12kyle (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (2 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Rose Chat (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (1 chatters)