SORT BY Relevancy
Co-hosts Deb Evans and Jack Monson are very excited about Social Geek Radio's 200th episode and plan to deliver a big BANG. They decided their special guest needed to have a big personality, deep experience in the digital space and someone the audience would enjoy.
So .... they invited Robert Caruso, Founder/CEO Social Resolve, LLC Bundle Post. Robert was recently recognized as one of "The World's Top 40 Social Marketing Talent" by Forbes "From among more than 500 social sales experts, these are the 40 most influential marketers who clearly understand how to use social media and the vast amount of available data to influence the buyer's decision making process." http://go.shr.lc/1nszvyi
Tune in Wed 11/19 5pm PT/8pm ET to learn more one of the top 40 most influential marketers of today!
Follow Deb, Jack and Robert on Twitter
Follow the conversation on Facebook
Running a social campaign with all the right bells and whistles needs a plan. Deb Evans and Jack Monson invited Haley Connor, Marketing Manager, Pinot's Palette to discuss their recent campaign .... to name their pig!
Visit Pinot's Palette: www.pinotspalette.com and www.facebook.com/PinotsPalette
Tweet with us using #SocialGeekRadio and join the Facebook conversation: www.facebook.com/socialgeekradio
For many years only a few people made money directly from their social media platforms. Now that is beginning to change.
On the show this week we discuss how to set up your social media platforms to make money. We also asked for questions during our last podcast and we will also discuss this one from @Iconoclastic_Au
They asked:"Hi @gavinmcgarry and #socialmediachaos team. Next ep can we talk about monetizing social content in multiple international markets?"
Dr. Ron Capps, aka the Nicheprof, talks about social media applications with Ken English.
Dr. Ron Capps, aka the Nicheprof talks about social media with Ken English, the Mediamojoguy.
Dr. Ron Capps is a communications professor at midwestern university by day and an internet marketing consultant by night. During the Sunday School of Social Marketing he talks about social media applications with Ken English.
This week, Explaindio, EasySketchPro and VideoMakerFX are discussed, along with Dr. Capps Resale Rights Club.
On the show this week we discuss how to use emerging social networks like Snapchat, Line, Ello, to your advantage.
1) What are some of the best practices?
2) Claiming your name both personally and for business?
3) How do you know when the social network has jumped the shark?
The Boiler Room gets personal tonight. Our first segment deals with dating and marrying outside of the community. It's happening more often, and what are the consequences? Our second segment deals with Social Media; The good, the bad and the ugly. Do some people abuse it? Is it causing us to become less social? Listeners are encouraged to call in with comments and questions @ 347-857-3847.
Dr. Ron Capps, known online as the Nichprof, talks with Ken English, the MediaMojoGuy about social media applications.
This program will be featuring Social Informatics Subject Tracer™. This Internet Annotated Link Dataset Compilation is dedicated to the latest and most competent resources and tools for social informatics available over the Internet. The discussed selected research resources, sites, indexes and alerts offer excellent knowledge and information discovery sources to help you accomplish your social informatics research and discovery goals! We will also discussing my latest freely available Awareness Watch Newsletter V12N11 November 2014 and my freely available November 2014 Zillman Column covering Accessibility Resources On the Internet. You may call in to ask your questions at (718)508-9839. The show is live and thirty minutes in length starting at 2:00pm EST on Saturday, November 1, 2014 and then archived for easy review and access. Listen, Call and Enjoy!!
Tune in this Friday night November 21st when we chat with Salsa sensation Luis Portalatin who will share his musical experiences and his incredible talent. You will love his infectious music as we listen and learn more from this new Latin music star. Y como siempre, buena conversacion, y buena musica...
Boricuas of the World Social Club Talk Show
Culture, music and fun with special guests and friends.
Open to the listening public for calling and suggestions for future shows.
Show para celebrar nuestrea cultura. Con buena musica e invitados especiales!!
Contactenos aqui: email@example.com
This Friday Big Jazz dive into a Hot Topic is social Media the Devil? The Internet has Some good things About what it Provide? But social Media is only good for a Few Things Connecting with Family & Friends & Kick Start a Real Business/Career even Find a Job & Doing Research Ect. The Bad Cheating & Stealing Harrasment Is a few things that make things Go wrong & Make things Kinda Devilish!!! Big Jazz Will Break Down this Hot topic Sports Entertainment & More @ 7:30pm est.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (91 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (62 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (53 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- HOV Radio (32 chatters)
- NTEB (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (19 chatters)
- Ms Blue (19 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- Black Author Network (11 chatters)
- Latino Rebels Radio (10 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (10 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (8 chatters)
- NDB Media (8 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (7 chatters)
- David Coney (6 chatters)
- Intuitive Heart Radio (6 chatters)
- Universal Radio (6 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (5 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisMedia (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- carsonscorner (3 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (3 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (3 chatters)
- The NY Hip Hop Report (3 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- amyalkon (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (1 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)