SORT BY Relevancy
Join us on Relationship Fridays with Azalea and Garfield A Reid of blogtalkradio.com/itsrealtalklive. (Call in 6-8pm at 1-347-826-9457 press 1) to talk. Today is What is appropriate behavior in regards to social media when in a relationship with special guest Daniellee Flewellen. We not only talk about problems we talk about Solutions. We are the Change! Call Friday 6-8pm EASTERN TIME
No, I'm not literally talking about marching, although to each his or her own. You can march around in your house with a paper sailor's hat on your head if you want. Just try to send me some pictures so I can either spread them all around the internet or blackmail you later. But, in all seriousness I'm stepping away from the Protocols today, for a reason to be explained on the show, to talk about a few cultural issues, this argument about what direction the Republican party needs to take, and well, marches- even with some marches in March. Now let's all go enjoy March Madness.
That's today at 4:30 Eastern, archived after that.
This was project was a quick inspiriation born of being punished for conservative, libertarian thoughts. Many people were being punished by having their social media accounts suspended because those OTHER people were offended, couldn't handle the truth. Those other people were the perpetually offended, unable to think for themselves. The chronically unemployed, living on the government plantation. These arre the people who take and take from the sysytem, but never give or contribute to the American society. They blame America for the world's problems, they are afraid to be responsible for any decisions they make, and they do not want ANYONE to disagree with them. If you do, they report you. You get suspended. Tonight all that ends.... Tonight no matter your post or tweet is, to whomever it is, you will not be suspeded. You see, in the arena ideas, liberals lose everytime, and they cannot argue the point, they only scream and call you names--NOT here- here this is where we stand, here is where they fall!!
Joe Rivers show returns with the hottest entertainment news and social issue awareness as we discuss the latest twist and turns in the Mike Brown case and the how the city of Fergurson has erupted in choas and violence since Brown's death. We've also got the hottest new music from artist such as Nicki Minaj and Chris Brown.
Be prepared to rock with the coolest host on the air today as Joe Rivers has a few surpises and give aways lined up.
This week Erin, Corina and I discuss which social media tools we use daily for Jumpwire clients. We are quite rigiorous about how we test new tools and how we assess if our clients should consider them.
The show will focus on 4 key areas:
1) Posting tools that will make you more efficient and save you time.
2) Data gathering tools for your social media platforms to help deliver insights
3) Websites that have good information and insights
4) A short list of people and companies to follow on various social platforms that will give you good insights on a regular basis.
A 30 min explanation of The Social Talk and a preshow highlights for this Summers schedule. Starting June 14th at 3pm our first show will be on "Friends" but first we will discuss the over all show veiws on religion and beliefs as well as other things in the world that is being talked about! So come join me as we explore The Social Talk! Come join me at 1pm today!
Patriots and the government are they compatible? That will be the discussion tonight. Are Patriots the militia the government told you about? Patriots and the MSM-why they are at odds. https://www.facebook.com/patriotvoicesofsocialmedia If the links are disabled go here for the link.
Jerrod Sessler, CEO HomeTask franchise will join Deb Evans and Jack Monson on Wednesday, July 16th. HomeTask is a multi-service brand concept designed to master service management in the same way that Amazon dominates retail sales. HomeTask uses franchising to grow the brands and strategic partnerships with other quality service brands. Jerrod will share how HomeTask uses social media to build business locally and nationally.
Patriots, are you tired of being censured or account suspended for voicing your opinion? For spreading the truth? I will read your posts out loud to the audience or you can call in and do it yourself and to whom you want to say it. Call into the show @ (646) 929-1036, Twiiter @patriotvoices1
Jon Bischke CEO if Social recruiting company Entelo identifies ways to speed recruitment, prevent employee defections.
Chris Byers, Formstack's CEO talks about managing remote workers.
Download, read the latest free issue of Small Business Digest magazine. Click Here To Download
Are you a social media failure? Well....how do you know if you aren't tracking? Listen in today as Christopher shares his top tips for setting social media goals and tracking your progress on the road to online marketing success.
The Social Marketing Academy, presented by The Go! Agency, is your ongoing classroom for all of the social media topics that you want to learn more about. Host Christopher Tompkins, CEO of The Go! Agency, will be covering a wide array of topics from how to get your business step up using social media to more advanced tactics and techniques. Tune in live or on-demand to take full advantage of all of the social media marketing information provided in each show. Visit The Go! Agency online for more details: http://www.thegoagencyusa.com
Read more: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thesocialmarketingacademy#ixzz36PzPUMmo
Join us for Speak your Peice open mic where all artists are welcomed. Rappers, singers and poets come together to appreciate craft and gifts.
Featuring a special theme: Social justice issue
This theme is OPTIONAL.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (458 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (54 chatters)
- NTEB (54 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (46 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (34 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (30 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (23 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (16 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (15 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (13 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (11 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (11 chatters)
- The View from Montana (6 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (6 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (5 chatters)
- drinkfive (5 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (5 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (5 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (4 chatters)
- AACONS (4 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (3 chatters)
- Talk With Hope Radio (3 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (3 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (2 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (2 chatters)
- Relationship Realities with Lady K (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (1 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- UCC Show (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- BTR2451 (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- womenradio (0 chatters)