SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Life isn't always simple. At times it becomes a scary place and can become very difficult to manuever your way through it all. As our society changes and grows so do our health concerns. Learning how to adapt and overcome is possible. Recognizing what it is - that's step number one.
Join us as we talk about Social Anxiety Disorder - it's symptoms, who it affects and what we can do about it.
SHOW SPONSORS: Smell Good Spa Blessings All Around (Mobile Officiant) I Do Radio
in Self Help
"... Do you cower in a corner at the thought of having to attend a family gathering? Perhaps you just add alcohol or a substance du jour to cope with the creeping crud I call social anxiety. You are certaninly not alone! Let me expound upon this with some coping mechanisms for you! By listener request, may I humbly Introduce To YOU Day SIX of Motherhood Made ME Get Over MYSELF: A Metamorphosis. A LIVE READING, entry by entry... from the horse's mouth! Please Tune In and ENJOY! 'Dear Prudence' Radio - Life Advice to Help YOU Cope!"
Please join Amanda Grieme, Author of “Dear Prudence,” Motherhood Made ME Get Over MYSELF: A Metamorphosis, and former English/Creative Writing Educator. Amanda LIVES with Bipolar Disorder choosing writing as her catharsis and creative medium to help others. Her life experience with mental illness, self-medication will lend listeners invaluable, often quirky life advice. Tune in to share in life’s struggles, folly, laughter, tears… idiosyncratic oddities… cradled by eclectic music selections.
“Dear Prudence” Radio – Life Advice to Help YOU Cope will provide you with entertaining and informative fodder about life stuff, backed by research, justified by public opinion… and humbled by ill-experience. Check Out the NEW video trailer:
Are you working with social media and wondering what trends you should be taking advantage of to promote your business more effectively online?
Check out today's show where host Christopher Tompkins talks about some of the recent social media trends that your business can take advantage of!
The Social Marketing Academy, presented by The Go! Agency, is your ongoing classroom for all of the social media topics that you want to learn more about. Host Christopher Tompkins, CEO of The Go! Agency, will be covering a wide array of topics from how to get your business step up using social media to more advanced tactics and techniques. Tune in live or on-demand to take full advantage of all of the social media marketing information provided in each show. Visit The Go! Agency online for more details: http://www.thegoagencyusa.com
In this episode we discuss Americans' anxiety about the economy. Why do they have anxiety? Is there a problem? Can it be fixed? We also will debate the military using social media to gather intelligence. Is this a violation of rights? What should Americans do? Get answers to these questions and more on tonights episode of the Current Issues Show.
Has social media created and condoned actions that if donei in person would render someone to get fucked up, stomped out, slapped or clapped ? Join us as we explore the deep psychological effects of what instant social media is compelling some of us to evoke on a demented level.
On today’s episode of Faith Time with Faye Nicole Hines, we will examine how to defeat anxiety and fear. The Lord tells us to discard fear and He shows us how to walk by faith. Though the word of God gives us this truth, on the subject of faith vs. fear, many people continually struggle with fear and don’t know why.
Millions suffer on a daily basis because of depression and anxiety. This brings on physical illnesses, financial hardships and other complications. The "Communit Marketplace" has been discussing this topic for the last three programs, with tremendous success. Many listeners have become aware of this topic and has benefited.
Join us in this program as we address this misunderstood illness. A panel of experts explore Spirtual, and natural remedies for this disease.
Many people deal with short term or chronic anxiety. Get some easy tips to help you manage anxiety and information on tools that can help you get to the root of anxiety.
Anxiety is a feeling of worry, nervousness, or unease about an event, person or situation especially where the outcome is uncertain. There are several types of anxiety disorders.
Anxiety is a normal human emotion that we all experience at some time in our life. But many people can experience excessive anxiety to debilitating anxiety that interferes with a person's ability to lead a normal life.
That are many things you can do to get relief from anxiety and prevent future episodes. I, Kally, used to experience regular episodes of anxiety. But changing my lifestyle and working with an alternative health care practitioner, I no longer live with abnormal anxiety.
For information on upcoming radio programs or to get past episodes (as I get them loaded), join our group on Facebook.
Keep up with us on Facebook.
Photo credits by artur84 at FreeDigitalPhotos.net and Dr. Darren Weissman
ANNE MARIE ALBANO, PH.D., ABPP
Director, Columbia University Clinic for Anxiety and Related Disorders, (CUCARD)
Columbia University Medical Center
Associate Professor of Clinical Psychology in Psychiatry, Dept. of Psychiatry, Columbia University
James Hambrick, Ph.D
Clinician, Group Therapy Coordinator
Columbia University Clinic for Anxiety and Related Disorders, Department of Child Psychiatry
How to spot it and help your teen!
This is more than shyness and much more debilitating in causing a teenager to not to go around with friends, and not to be comfortable in school, to avoid things that teen between 12 and 17 should be doing. Dr. Albano and Dr. Hambrick will be talking about what makes social anxiety a particularly challenging issue during the teenage years.
Contact Information for CUCARD
To listen to any of our previous archived episodes on topics such as child and adolescent mental health, OCD, eating disorders or substance abuse, please go to blogtalkradio.com/columbiapsychiatrynyspi
in Self Help
Complimentary - Antidoteforall.com
Host: Roy Masters
Roy discussed the way of the woman is judgment, and judgment is anger.
Robert asks about long suffering.
Alicia suffers form anxiety, weight gain and stomach problems.
Order a Copy - http://fhu2.org/K150309.html
Cure Stress - http://curestressdevice.com/device
Check Out - FhuEngland.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (50 chatters)
- in5d (41 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (29 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (25 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (24 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (21 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (20 chatters)
- Odwirafo (15 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Witch School (10 chatters)
- The Captain0 (9 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (5 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- wayneG (5 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (5 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (5 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- Purpose Living Radio (4 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (3 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Kink E Magazine (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Curious Times (2 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- 101OasisRadio (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (0 chatters)