SORT BY Relevancy
“Genocide to destroy their existence in a way that they can no longer continue as a people…genocide is having the attempt even if they don’t succeed.” Roxanne Ortiz
There is not a person born in the baby boomer generation that has not been around the pungent smell of weed. Whether you inhaled or didn’t whether you imbibed or lied about it or ran for the hills after the film reefer Madness the influence of the national and global psyche about marijuana is prevalent.
In the next few years the global sale, distribution and consumption of marijuana will be an out in the open multibillion dollar business--greater than the sale of any substance--possibly outselling wheat and soybeans.
But this is not your Grandmother’s marijuana. The weed that will be produced for the masses will be debilitating and addictive. What we hear about is the mom and pop grow operations and the designer weed sold in boutique upscale shops, but that ain’t the kind that will be sold to those who need a joint for a dollar.
Because in the coming years they system will need people to be asleep and if not asleep then lethargic and unengaged. They need weed and any other substance for the next phase of control.
So why aren't we talking about low sperm count, genetic alteration of potency and the I-don't-give-a damn-attitude that comes with smoking weed?
I know there are many people out there like me in the baby boomer generation that will balk at the idea of weed as a component of mass mental massage. But... let’s look if this tactics has been used before so at least we can be informed and not smoke the pipe they have planed for us without knowing what's in it.
An Ashanti proverb says:
"When the cock is drunk, he forgets about the hawk."
So how many drunk cocks will we have in the next decade?
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with her brother Steve Shaft. Steve Shaft is the creator of Terra Gifts and is the owner of LS Shaft's Farm. He is a farmer, gardening consultant, silversmith, duck herder, dog lover, & accomplished culinary artist.Terra Gifts are made from resources found in nature. Our skin care products contain no petroleum products, no synthetics, no alcohol & no added water. Find Steve's Rejuvenation cream at the Wise Woman Bookshop.
this episode Q&A includes:
• what does imbalance mean?
• using milk thistle seed tincture as a protective and dandelion as a consistent nourisher of the liver..
• gathering your own generous dandelion relieves anxiety of not having enough..
• dangers of drinking raw green drinks..
• making a tincture of cannabis for pain may be ineffective- try passionflower, california poppy and skullcap tinctures..
• just in case potting may weaken pelvic floor and one may try squatting over a toilet..
• thrush in mouth, yeast infections and candida..
• is sugar disruptive to gut flora? Susun says no!
• anti infective herbs- yarrow, echinacea and usnea..
• herbs are western medicine!
• learn to tell yourself the truth!
• trying is lying- you either do or you don't!
• rib muscle pain- detailed explanation of inadequate exhalation- meditation, pranayama, playing wind instruments, singing lessons..
• breathing in magnifies emotion, breathing out changes emotion..
• tinctures are not nourishing- nourishing, tonifying, sedating, poisonous herbs..
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Mitzi Weinman.
Mitzi Weinman is the founder of TimeFinder, which offers practical approaches to personal productivity. As a coach, workshop leader, and professional speaker, she helps people develop good habits and techniques to reduce stress which can result from not planning, procrastinating, feeling disorganized, and overwhelmed, and rushing to get things done, at work and/or at home. Since 1989, TimeFinder’s programs have provided ongoing support and professional and personal development to hundreds of companies, individuals and associations including New Balance, Reebok, Boston Symphony Orchestra, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Pearson Education and Marriott University. She earned a bachelor’s degree from the Newhouse School of Communications at Syracuse University and lives in Needham, Massachusetts, with her husband, son and dog.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• PCOS- treatment to achieve fertility..
• cysts? consider dissolving herbs such as red clover or comfrey..
• varicose veins- witch hazel, plantain oil, fenugreek, horse chestnut and avoid spicey foods
• how to make hawthorne tincture..
• Clostridium difficile colitis- slippery elm balls and corn silk infusions..
• why Susun does not use golden seal.
• preventing premature rupture of membranes (PPROM)..
• yarrow for mouth care..
• hiatus hernia- explanation and recommendations..
• marijuana is a magnifier..
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Rita Moran.
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Dr. AnnMarie Thomas. AnnMarie is an Associate Professor in the School of Engineering at the University of St. Thomas. Her teaching and research focus on engineering design, particularly as it relates to PK-12 education. With her students, AnnMarie explores the playful side of engineering exploring topics such as Squishy Circuits, the Engineering of Circus, and toy design. She is the mother of two young makers. AnnMarie is the author of the recent book Making Makers: Kids, Tools, and the Future of Innovation, a book for parents and other educators—both formal and informal, who are curious about the intersections of learning and making. Through stories, research, and data, it builds the case for why it is crucial to encourage today’s youth to be makers.
this episode Q&A includes:
• vaginal steams- why are you doing it?
• St. John's wort and St. Joan's wort are the same thing- Hypericum perforatum
• hypericum used to treat pain that arises from the nerves
• parasitic worms- drugs are usually more effective and less damaging than potent herbs..
• the sexual relationship with yourself is what counts most..
• plants do not contain estrogen, but do contain phytosterols which are precursors to hormones..
• seeds, roots and most leaves contain phytosterols..
• late 40's trying to conceive? vitex, red clover infusion, up the amount of animal fats in diet and petition the soul of unborn child..
• when we are sick it gives our immune system a chance to work..
• mental illness and coping strategies..
• essential oils used in diffuser- most dangerous because they go into lungs and directly into blood..
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Santa Cruz therapist Dr. Susan Allison. Susan has a doctorate in Transpersonal Psychology and has maintained a private practice for 20 years. She was honored as a “Woman of the Year” in California by the Santa Cruz Women’s Commission for her counseling work with adolescents. She currently works with individuals and groups to bring about healing, using traditional therapies, as well as hypnosis, process therapy, shamanic journey, and energy medicine. Susan is also an ordained and licensed interfaith minister who loves to offer prenuptial counseling and perform wedding ceremonies.
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Michael Largo. Michael Largo is the author of God’s Lunatics, Genius and Heroin, The Portable Obituary, the Bram Stoker Award-winning Final Exits: The Illustrated Encyclopedia of How We Die, and three novels. His latest book is THE BIG, BAD BOOK OF BOTANY: The World’s Most Fascinating Flora, an entertaining and enlightening one-of-a-kind compendium of the world’s most amazing and bizarre plants, their history, and their lore. He is the former editor of New York Poetry and the researcher/archivist for the film company Allied Artists. He and his family live in Florida with their dog, two turtles, a parrot, two canaries, and a tank of fish.
this weeks Q&A includes:
• making herbal medicinal vinegars
• explanation of dosing different herbal tinctures
• 4 types of plant poisons- alkaloids, glycosides, resins and volatile oils
• why to make infusions, cook greens for an hour and the difference between seasoning herbs and nourishing herbs.
• ingesting too many volatile oils in plants gum up the kidneys and liver
• do plants contain estrogens? not many, but phytosterols which are precursors to be converted by intestinal flora..
• motherwort tincture to moderate blood pressure, no hydrogenated oils and movement..
• calcification in blood vessels? drink nettle infusion!
• hormonal disruptors..
• motherwort, lavender and other mints in regards to the thyroid..
• poke berry seed safety..
• estrogens in the body and vitex berry tincture..
• anxiety, motherwort tincture, visualization exercise..
• why Susun uses 100 proof vodka for tinctures
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Samara Gaev. amara Gaev is a New York based activist, educator, theatre director, and performer. Her work has taken her to Zimbabwe, Senegal, Hawaii, Brasil, Peru, Cuba, and throughout the U.S. She is the Founder and Artistic Director of Truthworker Theatre Company, a social justice based hip-hop theatre company for high school and college aged youth in NYC. Samara is honored to be the Resident Artist/Scholar at Columbia University’s Teachers College: Graduate School of Education. She serves as an educational specialist, teaching artist, and artist in residence at the Brooklyn Academy of Music. She is also the National Education Director for Question Bridge: Black Males, a Board Member of Project Rhythm, and Curriculum Writer for Hurricane Season. Her work is political, spiritual, transformational, and examines class, race, the PIC, patriarchy, hetero-normative codes and culture, and systems of oppression that not only excuse, but enable cycles of violence.
and that's why I have my own radio show......not because I'm trying to be the next AL BEE SILK or some type of HOWARD STERN....It's for if you disagree on anything I say we can debate or have some type of dialogue...not this back and forth shit via fb and when I come with FACTS and you just have a opinion and gotta defend myself threw your 4000 fb friends(which they probably paid for...but we'll talk about that later people....but it happens lol) so I say FUCK IT I gotta radio show lets have a debate....so at the end of the day I'm talking MIKE BROWN and BILL COSBY on my radio show today and let's see if the so called "intellectuals" and keyboard activist got something to say....bet you they don't!!...because they're what JUDAS is to JESUS they're are just here to confuse you #upinsmokeradio
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Judy Dean. Judy Dean is a board certified diagnostic radiologist who has specialized in women’s imaging for over 25 years. She was a fellow in ultrasound and body imaging at Stanford University, and subsequently a faculty radiologist at Stanford. Dr. Dean has been in private practice since 1987. Because of her interest in ultrasound she joined a research project in 2005 for ultrasound detection of breast cancer, and has co-authored peer-reviewed publications on the results of that trial. To date Dr. Dean has interpreted over 10,000 Automated Whole Breast Ultrasound studies, and detected dozens of small occult invasive breast cancers using ultrasound. She has three daughters and lives with her husband, who is also a physician.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (13 chatters)
- MRTALK (8 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (7 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (5 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (5 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (3 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (2 chatters)
- BITEradio me (1 chatters)
- Draft Countdown (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Learning Channel (1 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (1 chatters)
- 3WM Radio (1 chatters)