SORT BY Relevancy
Catherine Merritt, MUMZY's founde talks about the challenges of crowdfunding challenges, the good, the bad, the ugly of this valuable fund raising tool for small busineses. These projects can have a happy ending on both sides of the transaction.
Chad Bronstein, Time to Hire CEO, for a feature on the inherent differences between service and product-based businesses, with advice/tips for entrepreneurs on how to get started.
Stephen J. Sheinbaum founded Merchant Cash and Capital (“MCC”) in 2005 and recently launched the funding platform Bizfi, a Kayak-like site to enable small businesses to find financing.
Debbie Lane is head of TestaWines of the World Ltd and she talks about all things marketing wines.
Harold Branch, an executive with LegalShield, provides insight on the top five unexpected legal issues that could sink a business.
Rabiah Sutton, SBC Industry Chair, discusses an exciting event for small business leaders.
Mike Payne, the Product Manager for Presenter at ClearSlide,talks about bringing team members together.
Successful small business leaders, experts, accountants, lawyers and other specialists offer advice, guidance, strategies and suggestions to help small business managers increase profits, add sales, better manage cash flow, improve employee management and streamline operations.
Mike Marzetta and his wife Christy are the founders of MINDS-i Education (www.mindsieducation.com), a high performance Robotics system that empowers STEM educators and their students to create extreme autonomous inventions of their own design. He'll talk about why small businesses should use and consider robotics for future opoportunities.
John Sculley ex-CEO of Apple should be constantly on the look out for innovative ways of expanding your small business.
Joe Celano an expert and stakeholder in robotics talking about what the future holds.
Dr. Nancy D. O'Reilly discusses the leadership qualities women possess and how to utilize them better.
Keith Hall head of The National Association for the Self-Employed (NASE) talks about tax reform and small business.
Richard Hollis, founder & CEO of Holonis which a small marketplace platform for small
So you own a small buisness and need to advertise and get customers, but you have a shoestring budget. How can you advertise and get new and loyal customers? This is where I come in and help with advertising, website building, SEO packed sites and blogs. Dont have time to keep up with it? I do that too!
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (19 chatters)
- Curious Times (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (11 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (9 chatters)
- RHeart Network (8 chatters)
- Ms Blue (7 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (7 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (5 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (5 chatters)
- GGT183 (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- HME Network (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Olive Branch Ministries (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Tales From Indies (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- CHECKPOINT73 (1 chatters)