SORT BY Relevancy
Listen to The African History Network Show Tuesday, Sept. 30th, 8:00pm-10:00pm EST with host Michael Imhotep. 1) A recent article from "TheRoot.com" discussed a continuous history in the U.S. of a violence towards African Americans from Slavery to Ferguson, MO. her job on air and said that she was quitting to fight for the legalization of Marijuana in Alaska. We’ll discuss this article and some of the underlying history. 2) We’ll acknowledge some historical events that took place on this date in African American History. Call in with your questions at (914) 338-1375.
If you want to learn more about African History and African-American History to counteract the negative images we see of ourselves on the TEL-LIE-VISION (TV), please visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com. We have information to Educate, Empower and Inspire people of African Descent throughout the Diaspora and around the world. We have a wide selection of African History and African American History DVD Lectures including "HIDDEN COLORS 1-3" and lectures from Michael Imhotep host of The African History Network Show.
On this show we are discussing “The U.S. Presidents and Slavery”. This is a good time for this discussion since "Presidents Day" just passed.
“Schools across the country are adorned with posters of the 44 U.S. presidents, children’s books put students on a first-name basis with the presidents, and U.S. history textbooks describe the accomplishments and challenges of the major presidential administrations.
“But while these books engage students and readers with stories of the presidents’ accomplishments and challenges, stories of their dogs in the Rose Garden or childhood escapades, there is no mention that more than 1-in-4 U.S. presidents were involved in human trafficking and slavery. These presidents bought, sold and bred enslaved people for profit. Of the 12 presidents who were enslavers, more than half kept people in bondage at the White House.”
Join Dr. William Hardy as he continues the discussion regarding Black History Month with a focus on Reparations due the descendants of African slaves in America
Long Story Short is a weekly show focusing on African American history, current issues in the black community and the future of people of African descent around the world. For the month of February, Dr. Hardy is dedicating the show to Black History Month where he will share some untold, as well as some familiar stories of the history and souls of Black folks. Tune in as Dr. Hardy makes the long, rich stories of the African Diaspora short, sweet and unforgettable.
In the month of February black people (so-called) are minded to reflect on our history as a people, one of the things that has plagued our people is slavery, and oppression. How do we as a people overcome this plagued and truly become free. Please join us this evening for a discussion of this topic
Join "Missing Pages of History" today, Sat. Feb. 28, 2015 at 12 Noon. Today's topic is: " From 1965 to Today...What Has Change...The Gap Inequalities?" & "DoesBlack Lives Matter?" Join us by dailing 818-337-0016 or go online at www.blogtalkradio.com/missing-pages-of-history-inc
Join "Missing Pages of History" bi-weely on Saturdays at 12 (Noon) EST. We come to be a vocie for the underserved communities and people. Come and help MPH in filling in our "missing pages of history" by listening in at 818-337-0016, or go online at: www.blogtalkradio.com/missing-pages-of-history-inc. Our next radio program will be held on Sat., Feb 14, 2015. If you would like to be a guest, member or supporter, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Romans 13:11 And that, knowing the time, that now [it is] high time to awake out of sleep: for now [is] our salvation nearer than when we believed.
We air programs on Blog Talk Radio at the following times: Sun 2:00pm, Mon 8:00pm, Tue 8:00pm, Wed 7:00pm, Thur 8:00pm, Fri 7:00pm & Sat 9:00am. All times are Eastern Standard Time.
Join "Missing Pages of History" on Saturdays, Bi-Weekly at 12 Noon. We do "Current Events, News You Can Use & Hot Topics." Come and help us fill out some of our "missing pages of history" by dialing 818-337-0016 or go online at www.blogtalkradio.com/missing-pages-of-history
Join "Missing Pages Of History" as we speak "truth to power" and become a voice for the underserved communities. Join us on Saturdays, 12 Noon by dialing 818-337-0016 or go online at: wwwblogtalkradio.com/missing-pages-on-history-inc. Today's (Sat. Jan. 17, 2015) topics are: "Africans, Devati, Pills and Lawsuit", "Target Practice by Police Academy...Why Us!" and "Black Lives Matter!"
in Real Estate
Today on "It's My House" we shall discuss the topic of "Mortgage Slavery". We bsleive that if more people knew about the history of mortgages and their relationship to slavery (past and present) the typical mortgage holder of today would elect NOT to get involved with having any type of "institutional funding" for their private residence,
We shall discuss today:
History of mortages
Alternatives to institutional funding.
Reverse Mortgages and how to pay them off.
Feel free to call in an ask any questions or give us your comments.
Make sure U listen to our Mobile Phone Radio Station @ www.waterassetsradio.com
Join "Missing Pages Of History/MPH Inc." on Saturdays at 12 Noon est. MPH is a voice for the voiceless and it seeks to serve underserved communities and people. Join us on the 20th of December as we speak "truth to power" and fill in those "missing pages of history." Today's topics are: "The Grand Jury, Witnesses Ferguson," "Eric Garner Civil Rights & Justice" & "Cuba -U.S. Relations & President Obama," Call in at 818-337-0016 or go online at: www.blogtalkradio.com/missing-pages-of-history-inc
Dr. Katrina D. Thompson will discuss the origins of American entertainment from her book Ring Shout, Wheel About: The Racial Politics of Music and Dance in North American Slavery.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (104 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (80 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (21 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (20 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (19 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (15 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (12 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (11 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (11 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (9 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (7 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (7 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (7 chatters)
- AlyBlue Media (7 chatters)
- OPWR (6 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (4 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (3 chatters)
- Bikers of America (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (2 chatters)
- Moonlighting by Numbers (2 chatters)
- NCI Radio (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- TEAM Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- REAL TALK AFTER DARK RADIO (1 chatters)
- Ring Revolution Radio0 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Perry Steele (1 chatters)
- QAR Live Radio (1 chatters)
- Heroes of Katrina (1 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- Dailyrotox (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Donna Schmid (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- New Colony Network (1 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (1 chatters)