SORT BY Relevancy
in Real Estate
On this episode of, The House P. I. radio show, the show that's all about houses with Reggie Marston, HGTV's original house detective. This week I'm talking with master plumber, author and trainer Kenny Hart. Kenny has 40 years experience as a plumber and HVAC contractor. Kenny shares his plumbing knowledge and tips on how to avoid common DIY plumbing errors that could seriously affect homeowners that have improperly altered the plumbing system in their homes. Kenny talks about issues such as contaminating your water supply by improperly connecting the potable water to the sewage system or whats commonly refered to as back flow prevention. How would you like to drink the dogs bath water because an improper connection siphoned the bath water into the drinking water supply in the house. Kenny also discusses safety issues with improperly installed water heaters. If a water heater isn't installed properly not only could the owner experience a leak but the water heater can explode.
Catherine Austin Fitz has always been on the peripheral of power, both on Wall Street and in Washington, DC. She explains that since World War II, the Black Economy has siphoned off trillions of dollars from the American economy. Where it's gone and where it's been invested is a mystery. Catherine thinks it's been invested in technology as well as companies overseas. Now she believes it's poised to come back here. We'll soon see if she's right.
Go to www.FinancialSurvivalNetwork.com for the latest info on the economy and precious metals markets
8:30 PM Eastern Standard Time Patricks Monday Night Review with Actor Josh Thrower
The short film "Siphoned," acting, film, entertainment industry, my background, etc.
Surprise surprise, John Corzine, global elitist financier and flim-flam man will not be prosecuted for his role in the MF Global theft and fraud. It seems that the US Attorneys involved just can't figure out if any crime was committed. There's so much paper work for them to review and it's just too hard. Never mind bringing the entire senior executive ranks before a grand jury to squeeze the truth out of them. Never mind the fact that CME Chief Terry Duffy, the head of a national exchange, testified before Congress that he was told that Corzine was aware that customer funds were being siphoned off to pay off MF Global bets that went South.
Obviously the competence level of all government employees has eroded to the point where they can't prosecute a crime, even when it's handed to them gift-wrapped. And don't expect this matter to be resolved in civil suits either. Most of them will be handled by the Bankruptcy Court Judge and will probably be tossed. So what we have here is another connected insider getting a free pass from the government and the Justice Department. When the history of the early 21st century is written, this incident will be referred as a tipping point, when confidence in both the financial system and the government disintegrated.
Please fill out the subscription box on KerryLutz.com to receive
AVfM News Director Robert O’Hara just brought us a diligently researched article with a story so intriguing that we decided to dedicate the entire episode of AVfM Radio, the first show of 2012, of to the subject.
The United Nations is implementing a plan to push, and then later to mandate, circumcision across much of the African Continent. As Robert cited in his article, the science they are using (that it will stop the spread of HIV) to justify this is flawed, corrupt and misleading actually, but backed by some of the most powerful individuals and organizations in the world.
And of course some of the usual feminist suspects are on the ground leading the shame campaigns designed to rake in money and coerce men to comply.
The real reason this is happening are sketchy and elusive.
AVfM regular Alfred E. came out early in the comments and said, “Follow the money.” Well, that is what we are going to do, and there is a lot of it to follow. Initially, somewhere along the lines of 300 million dollars, but that is just the beginning.
We can easily predict that much of the money will be siphoned off by corrupt government agencies and African “care” organizations, but there is going to be a lot more to this story before it is over. As we have already discovered, foreskins are money. It is hard to believe that African doctors will be rounding up 28,000,000 of them without some serious money changing hands.
So tonight we begin what will be undoubtedly a subject of interest that you will be hearing about through Robert O’Hara for some time to come. He will be on the show tonight, of course with John the Other and the ever present Dr. T handling the phones.
I can do all this through him who gives me strength. – Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
At the age of 40, Harland David Sanders began serving fried chicken from his service station. Within a few years his diner moved into a nearby motel but the restaurant failed when a new Interstate siphoned away customers. Rather than retreat and retire, Sanders took $105 from his first Social Security check and began looking for ways to expand his business. When he died in 1980, “Colonel” Sanders had turned Kentucky Fried Chicken into a household name. What’s your excuse? The Wright brothers were aware no one had ever flown, but they tried anyway. Florence Chadwick knew the names of those who died trying to swim the English Channel, but she plunged in and reached the shores of France. David was too young, untested, and poorly equipped to face Goliath, but he ran into the fight. What’s your excuse? Click to read the rest of this devotion.
1. Wasilla Alaska Family Siloff v OCS Objections Counter Claims ICWA. 2. Kelso, Washington Family August Nixon v. Corpora Ficta Employees Karen Dinan Jo Vernon Jean Waller Anita Teeters Debbie Marker James Warme Brett Gower: Notice of Claim 28 USC 1443 Civil Rights Kidnapped for Profit Autumn Joy August starting 09/06/10. 3. Phila. Pa Corruption Victim Bryan Jones asks whether councilmembers partnered with DHS Freedom From Abuse (FAR) Bill No. 110304 might not be Conflict of Interest given Michael Nutter is an official corruption fraud civil rights defendant in Federal Lawsuit wherein plaintiffs Veronica Spencer's Children suffer extended retaliation injuries. 3. Eureka CA Barff-Eib Family Kidnapped For Profit Hannah Savannah Eib, Private Investigation Fundraiser Rescue Transported to Cabott Arkansas by Dustin and Peggy Joy Baker 4. Barbara Clayton grandmother Phila Pa illegal adoption victim Testimony exposes Judge Paula Patrick's denials of due process to accommodate DHS Kidnap For Profit; 4. June 15th HireLyrics standard access to legal administrative secretary claims intake assessment using free and low cost services of internet technologies recorded 4 different Jurisdictions representing American Family Economy Career contributors siphoned by Fraud Crimes. Father NJ; Mother Humboldt County Ca, Grandmother Kelso WA, Grandfather Roger Silook and mother Shannon Silook Wasilla Alaska. 5. Resources IMMD-2 Class Action James Roger Brown; AK-paccs.org; Whitehouse Fact Sheet; VAWOR; NICWA; NCJFCJ; AMA Alcoholism as a Disability; Alaska Pre-Expenditure Report. Alaska Court System; CPS Juvenile Justice System Handbook DCF Watch; June 12 Leon Koziol Parenting Rights Convention Report Litigation Update; Federal Case that started HireLyrics Docket Analysis Series for Measuring Individual Criminal Accountability: Roxanne Grinage v Fern Brown Caplan, Esquire, et al U.S.D.C. 209cv04119-MSG Figure 1 07/06/10 Filing.
A new forensic audit by the Government has unveiled shady schemes used by a network of civil servants to steal Sh4.2 billion meant for free primary education.
But Kenya Anti-Corruption Commission (KACC) Director PLO Lumumba immediately accused Finance Minister Uhuru Kenyatta of putting on a show for the World Bank, after the latter handed over the audit to the Criminal Investigation Department (CID), yet KACC has charged several officials in court over the matter.
More details of the extent of graft in the Ministry of Education emerged at a press conference called by Uhuru to address the matter as well as the issue of pending Bills in the Ministry of Medical Services.
According to the audit released by Uhuru Monday, infrastructure projects targeting schools are the cash cows that ensure taxpayers’ money is channelled into the pockets of corrupt officials.
The Ministry of Education, headed by Prof Sam Ongeri, who was present at the news conference, burst into the spotlight yet again in a tale that reads like a plot from a cheap thriller novel. Officers at the ministry stand accused of dispatching billions of shillings to non-existent schools or those in private hands that are not officially recognised by the Government.
They siphoned cash through phony bank accounts where funds were paid and withdrawn with lightning speed, and manipulated cashbooks to cover up their deeds.
Join David Hill and myself this week.Our guest will be:
Todd C. Fast Horse a member of the Sicangu Lakota Nation, an enrolled member of the Rosebud Sioux Tribe.
Please see this web site for startling information. Give it time to load.
We will be discussing
RST Tribal Land Enterprise - Eide Bailly Audit
The Rodney Bordeaux tribal prison - incarceration of our people
Violence in Indian Country - domestic, child, rape, etc...
Recent Blizzard - tribal governments responsibility to the people...
Solutions to those problems...
"President Rodney M. Bordeaux, fellow tribal leaders, family and supporters have worked their whole lives to create a form of Kleptocratic tribal government. Kleptocracy is a term applied to a government that takes advantage of governmental corruption to extend the personal wealth and political power of governmental officials and a ruling class (Kleptocrats), via the embezzlement, theft, misappropriation of tribal funds and/or revenues at the expense of the Sicangu Oyate, sometimes without even the pretense of honest service. The term literally means "rule by thieves".
Tribal corruption poses a serious development challenge. In the political realm, it undermines democracy and good governance by flouting or even subverting formal processes. Tribal corruption in elections and in legislative bodies reduces accountability and distorts representation in policymaking; tribal corruption in the judiciary compromises the rule of law; and tribal corruption in our tribal administration results in the inefficient provision of services. More generally, tribal corruption erodes the institutional capacity of government as procedures are disregarded, resources are siphoned off, and public offices are bought and sold. At the same time, tribal corruption undermines the legitimacy of tribal government and such democratic values as trust and tolerance."
Do you know how EXHAUSTING it is to have to explain every asinine thing celebrities are reportedly doing these days to my kids? Or why the news is so bloody? Or why certain pundits speak so badly about the President? Or why a commercial selling yogurt has to be all "extra" with the sex innuendos? I really doubt my mom had to work this hard! But it's a necessary evil- kids today are bombarded with this mess everyday in every possible way, and us parents have to be there to right any wrong messages being siphoned into their impressionable minds.
So tonight's Monday Musings invites fellow Dominicano & parent & blogger Brother Omi (http://selfra.blogspot.com/) to discuss the media's influence on our children and what we can do to counteract it.
I need everyone with kids or who plans to have kids in the future to tune in... I don't want my "raised right" kids to have to mingle with your "screwed up" kids in the future...
Join Host Live Chats
- JASmius (20 chatters)
- BeverlyD (18 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (13 chatters)
- John Baptist (11 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (8 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (8 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (5 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (4 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (2 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (1 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- Ree Tunis (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)