SORT BY Relevancy
Join Dr. Scott Imlay and Dr. Durrell Rittenberg from Tecplot, Inc. for another informative show. The dramatic growth in computer power has driven an increase in both size and number of CAE simulations used in engineering and scientific analysis. The increase in number of simulation cases has revealed a gap in current post-processing analysis capabilities which were designed to analyze one simulation case at a time. Simulation Analytics software fills this gap. Simulation Analytics is the application of visualization, data management, statistics, and data mining to related collections of datasets generated by computer-aided engineering (CAE) codes. In particular, simulation analytics involves the coupled analysis of the detailed field data and the associated meta-data for a related collection of data-sets. In this talk, Dr. Imlay will discuss the nature of simulation analytics discuss its application to production and exploratory CFD calculations.
On this episode of Unfiltered Data - David Clifford, Steve Lafrate, and Robert Gordon will be poppin off another great show! Tonight we will be joined by special guest Alan Roger Currie. Alan is an author as well as a host of his own podcast. To hear more about Alan tune in tonight at 930p central time / 1030p eastern... Get the Audiobook version of Alan Roger Currie's 'Mode One'' book on Audible.com for FREE! URL link for the text: http://audibletrial.com/modeone ****** Hosted by David Clifford, Steve Lafratte & Robert Gordon. ---- Show Creator and Producer Chris Maltsburger. ---- Sponsored by the American People and those who desire true freedom and liberty. ---- Powered by ACSLive *******
Portfolio Management Certification Explored in detail: Step-by-Step.
Our speaker is: Mohammed Mansoor PfMP®, PgMP®, PMP®, ACP®, RMP®, PMI -SP® ITILV3® Mansoor is a passionate Portfolio, Program, Project Management Practitioner, Consultant and Organizational Radiologist, successfully mentoring, managing, delivering mission critical and high risk portfolio, programs and projects across various industries for large organization like EMC Data Storage based in Hopkinton Massachusetts, Mansoor has built high performing, self-sustaining teams across variety of highly competitive industriess and delivered training workshops/study group on portfolio, program, and project management for various REP’s and Chapters. He is one of the very few (across the world) to hold 6 PMI Credentials which includes PfMP, PgMP, PMP, PMI SP and PMI RMP in good standing and now part of the PMI PBA pilot.
PMI PfMP Handbook
PMI PfMP Q&A
Mansoor contact Details
On this episode of Unfiltered Data - David Clifford, Steve Lafrate, and Robert Gordon will be poppin off another great show! Tonight we will be joined by special guest Matt Ogens. Matt is a film director,producer and many other things. He has earned three Emmy Award nominations for work he has done on ESPN and even directed a couple segments for the CNN Heroes Awards Show. One of his most recent accomplishments was an exciting 30 for 30 short document he did about the Harlem Globetrotters which was also featured on ESPN. Tune in and see what else Matt is up to and find out how to follow his work. ****** Hosted by David Clifford, Steve Lafratte & Robert Gordon. ---- Show Creator and Producer Chris Maltsburger. ---- Sponsored by the American People and those who desire true freedom and liberty. ---- Powered by ACSLive
Join us as Bill Kleyman, Director of Strategy and Innovation at MTM Technologies, discusses the impact of the cloud on data center management. Bill will discuss:
The immediate and lasting changes virtualization will mean for data center managers
How those who understand the demands of end users will rise to the top
Why the new paradigm is not telling people what they need, but finding inventive ways to provide what they want
Why a data center hardware focus is a thing of the past
This promises to be a very exciting show.
Recently, Dr. Scott Imlay and Tom Chan of Tecplot, Inc. spent time with several of our clients introducing Tecplot Chorus to them and, more importantly, learning more about the issues they're facing as they manage simulation data from CFD cases. Almost every client is facing:
• More cases
• Time-accurate cases
• Larger cases
• More complex physics
If any of the above seem familiar in your work, don't miss this installment of Tecplot Radio as we explore simulation data management in the changing world of engineering.
Learn more at www.Tecplot.com
Did you know there are approximately 9 billion devices, assets, and ‘things’currently connected to a network? Over the next decade that number is expected to increase significantly with estimates ranging from 50 billion to nearly 1 trillion! It's about engine control units on industrial vehicles, track signaling equipment on railways, water pumps in power generation stations, and the list goes on and on. It's all about Enterprise Asset and Facility management (EAM, IWMS) solutions which will enable organizations to reduce operational and capital expenses, manage risk and compliance, and improve the performance of their infrastructure to meet business requirements.
Why does this matter? Opportunity and Risk. In a recent study by the McKinsey Global Institute, smarter infrastructure (a.k.a. the internet of things) has the potential to create an economic impact of $2.7 trillion to $6.2 trillion ANNUALLY by 2025. Conversely, the increasing complexity of assets and things raises operational risk, requires new skills across life cycle, and is impacting existing business processes and cultural norms.
The potential for innovation and optimization is nothing short of spectacular. That's what this podcast is all about. Pete Karns, a thought leader on Asset Management, will, explore the shifts in the market for asset and facility management, share best practices learned from 1,000's of companies from around the world and dive into the innovation potential of Cloud, Analytics, and Mobility.
On this episode of Unfiltered Data - David Clifford, Steve Lafrate, and Robert Gordon will be poppin off another great show! Tonight we will be joined by special guest Donald B. Carroll. Donald spent several years in the Fire & Rescue, as a district chirf, academy instructor and paramedic. Today, Carroll is a regular speaker and writer of metaphysical topics from Cayce to the Kundalini. He spent years researching and writing his latest work, Sacred Geometry and Spirtual Symbolism: The Blueprint for Creation. Carroll is also an international tour leader for the nonprofit Association for Research and Enlightenment. To check out out more about Mr. Carroll visit his website at www.DonaldBCarroll.com. ****** Hosted by David Clifford, Steve Lafratte & Robert Gordon. ---- Show Creator and Producer Chris Maltsburger. ---- Sponsored by the American People and those who desire true freedom and liberty. ---- Powered by ACSLive *******
Join Marnie and special guest speaker Pamela Carmichael as they discuss:
1. The most common mistake people make with money.
2. The Biblical definition of financial empowerment.
3. The 3 critical principles of money management.
4. Practical strategies to reduce spending without losing your joy.
5. Some key way practices to help you keep out of and/or reduce debt.
6. A unique approach the enables you to save money consistently.
7. A sensible organizational system to keep your finances in order.
8. Bonus Tips.
Pamela Carmichael has been a Financial Services Professional for over 15 years and holds a degree in Economics & Accounting. She is the award-winning author of “Financial Empowerment: Realign Your Finances to God's Will," a Certified Professional Coach and a Success Principles Coach. Learn more at www.PamelaVCarmichael.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (481 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (65 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (31 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (22 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (19 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (19 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (10 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- Ms Blue (9 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (8 chatters)
- WARRIORS IN CHRIST (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (7 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (6 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (6 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (5 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Do ChimeIn (3 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (2 chatters)
- Italian Tomatoes (2 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (2 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)