SORT BY Relevancy
Call in Number 310-861-2349. Do not miss this show. It might save your life.
Jane Lim is an author of The Silent War Within: Biochemistry & Legal Research on Parasitic Fungi.
She will be talking about the common mistakes in diagnosing cancer in early stages.
We will cover the following 10 topics in this show:
1. What are the common mistakes in diagnosing early cancer?
2. Why has cancer been misunderstood as a genetic disorder?
3. Why is ultraviolet radiation misunderstood as a cancer-causing radiation?
4. What are the best signs of early cancer?
5. Why is a high level of LDL Cholesterol likely a precursor of cancer?
6. Why are fungal sterols mutants?
7. How are autoimmune diseases initiated by parasitic fungi?
8. Can a mental illness be a fungal infection in brain?
9. How do fungi form cancerous cells?
10. What other diseases can parasitic fungi cause?
Jane Lim’s Homepage, Youtube channel, and Bookstore websites.
I'm guessing that by the day's end today (or quite possibly tomorrow...There are some relatives here I haven't seen since I was 15) I'll be in my final destination. I am pretty disappointed that I'm being blown off by those who profess to support my efforts (I won't name names...we'll just call them nothing, and keep them ANONYMOUS) but this will never deter me in my efforts to bring justice; for those in my current state, as well as for myself.
This will, of course be another call-in show for those of you who wish to add stories to my ever-growing list, or just wanna talk about yer troubles. Either way, join us at 2 p.m. CST for all the fun!
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- ShineOnRadio (7 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (6 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (3 chatters)
- Simply Haneef (2 chatters)
- Southern Sense Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Wake Up Radio (2 chatters)
- LanniRana (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- Chatting with Sherri (1 chatters)
- Critical Mass Radio station (1 chatters)
- Mark J Kohler (1 chatters)
- NikiGuts (1 chatters)