SORT BY Relevancy
4th and Forever is indeed back again with another episode. Signing day is tomorrow is National Signing day and we could find out who's going where. What can we expect tomorrow. What school will make the biggest splash? Cory Matt and Sam will dive into the full 30 minutes to give you everything you need to prepare for tomorrow.
Me & Rosco will be talking a lot about the top classes from National Signing Day & also the current state of the NFL. Plus, who are the contenders in College Basketball. Also, joining us will be Owner & Lead-Writer of indysportsnews.com, Grant Afseth. He'll be answering some questions about Paul George's injury & if a late playoff push is worth Paul George rushing a return to the court after a gruesome leg injury.
Tonight on Down the Line we are joined by WNDE's Derek Shultz. Derek will join us to discuss the latest in Irish Athletics as well as the latest in the world of sports.
Also tonight we will recap the Irish Basketball team's games the last week including a very big win against the Duke Blue Devils!
How could we forget recruiting? Tomorrow is National Signing Day! Get our latest reports on NSD as well!
Welcome to a special edition of the Black Shoe Podcast. On this episode of the pod, we look at National Signing Day 2015. Bill DiFilippo, Matt de Bear and Nick Polak will talk about everything that occurred during the biggest recruiting day of the year in Happy Valley. Which recruits are going to be the biggest stars? Which under-the-rader commits will you need to remember in the future? What should we expect for the 2016 class, which is shaping up to be one of the best in school history? Feb. 4, 2015 was a special day for the Nittany Lions, and we're capping it off with a special podcast. So sit back, relax and enjoy the latest edition of the Black Shoe Podcast!
Chad Wilson and Emil Calomino discuss the latest stories and issues in college and professional football including:
- Wrap up of national signing day top stories
- Discuss the compostie rankings for the Top 20 teams
- Byron Cowart and CeCe Jefferson hold outs
- Coaching changes around signing day
- The dirty game of recruiting
- and more
Listen live at 10 AM
Call: (347) 633-9365
Chad Wilson and Guests discuss the signing day events, prospects, schools, big stories and more including:
- Guest Peter Ariz - Canesinsight.com to talk Hurricanes 2015 recruiting class
- Guest Andrew Spivey - GatorCountry.com to talk Florida Gators 2015 recruiting class
- Larry Blustein - Blustein Recruiting to talk South Florida recruiting
- Stephen Thomas - Under the Radar Sports Media - to discuss Southern California Recruiting
- Discussion on the top schools this recruiting class
- Tips for prospects looking to get recruited
- and more
Listen live at 7 P.M.
Call in # (347) 633-9365
Some of the hot topics for today's show include: Chris Paul and Female Ref Issues ,Browns Organization under fire; Josh Gordon; Browns GM Texting Scandal; Special Interview with Dr. Tremaine Young- Tention Fitness( Columbus , Oh). Weekly Show Segments: What Would Steve Do? - "I am Ray Allen ." and Miss' Minute - The Rundown on High School Sports - "High School Football National Signing Day"
The Rush is a podcast brought to you by SB Nation and MinerRush.com, talking all things UTEP and Conference USA sports. In this episode we'll discuss National Signing Day, as the UTEP football team signed a total 22 players today for the class of 2015. We'll be discussing the impact of those players on the program, and will speak with a few of them by phone. We'll also talk UTEP basketball as the Miners rebounded with a pair of big wins last week, and hit the road this week for a couple of road games out in Florda.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (18 chatters)
- Ms Blue (16 chatters)
- BW The Talking American (8 chatters)
- Spaced Out Radio Show (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- Crankhouse Radio (2 chatters)
- The Real Side Radio (1 chatters)
- OT Show (1 chatters)