SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents, "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields",sponsored by Affordable Dentures!!
Join the elite level trainer as he examines all of the marquee match-ups on the Showtime Sports fight calendar.
- Erislandy Lara vs. Ishe Smith - scheduled 12 round contest for the WBA Junior Middleweight Championship
- Amir Khan vs. Devon Alexander - scheduled 12 round contest for the WBC Silver Welterweight title
- Jermall Charlo vs. Lenny Botai - scheduled 12 round contest for the IBF Junior Middleweight mandatory spot
- Keith Thurman vs. Leonard Bundu - scheduled 12 round contest for the interim WBA Welterweight title
- Jermell Charlo vs. Mario Alberto Lozano - scheduled 10 round contest in the Junior Middleweight division
- Abner Mares vs. Jose Ramirez - scheduled 10 round contest in the Featherweight division
- Victor Ortiz vs. Manuel Perez - scheduled 10 round contest in the Welterweight division
The heated rivalry between Lara and Smith will finally come to a head at the world renowned Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas, for the coveted WBA 154 pound championship, and will be broadcast Friday, December 12, on Showtime Special Edition with a start time of 10PM ET.
The following evening, from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, former Junior Welterweight Champions Amir Khan and Devon Alexander will finally get it on in the highly anticipated main event of a stacked Golden Boy fight card. The entire fight card will be televised on both Showtime Extreme and Showtime Championship Boxing with a start time 7PM ET.
Hear what Coach Ronnie thinks of the talent enriched Showtime events!!
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Al Haymon Invasion" episode of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
The elite level trainer will discuss the most recent additions to the 2015 boxing calendar.
- Jhonny Gonzalez vs. Gary Russell Jr., Saturday March 28th, Showtime
- Jermell Charlo vs. Vanes Martirosyan, Saturday March 28th, Showtime
- Adonis Stevenson vs. Sakio Bika, Saturday April 4th, CBS
- Artur Beterbiev vs. Gabriel Campillo, Saturday April 4th, CBS
- Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs. Andrzej Fonfara, Saturday April 18th, Showtime
- Anthony Dirrell vs. Badou Jack, Friday April 24th, Detroit, Michigan, TBA
- Omar Figueroa vs. Ricky Burns, Saturday May 9th, CBS
The Houston, Texas based fight coach will also bring us up to speed on the other stars currently training at the Plex Gym!!
- Would Demetrius Andrade be willing to step in the ring with Erislandy Lara in a unification bout?
- K9 Bundrage vs. Jermall Charlo?
- Edwin Rodriguez vs. ???
- Could Artur Spilka be next for Deontay Wilder in June?
Coach Ronnie will also chime in on Premier Boxing Champions moving over the ESPN.
- Will Haymon keep Teddy Atlas and Joe Tessitore on the broadcast?
- Should fight fans expect more premium style match-ups on the network?
Tune in for another Tuesday night edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING IS BACK!! And in this episode, Logan Time Traveler and boxing expert, 1Silva, discuss our 2014 Year-End Awards!!
FIGHTER OF THE YEAR: SERGEY KOVALEV
NETWORK OF THE YEAR: HBO
FIGHT OF THE YEAR LUCAS MATTHYSE KO10 JOHN MOLINA: 4/26/14
ROUND OF THE YEAR: ROUND 9 - TERRENCE CRAWFORD VS YURKIOS GAMBOA 6/28/14
UPSET OF THE YEAR: MIGUEL COTTO VS SERGIO MARTINEZ 6/7/14
COMEBACK FIGHTER OF THE YEAR: JERMAIN TAYLOR
EVENT OF THE YEAR: MAYWEATHER-MAIDANA I 5/3/14
KNOCKOUT OF THE YEAR: CARL FROCH KO8 GEORGE GROVES
http://youtu.be/y41EYSnitOc BIGGEST WUSSY OF THE YEAR: ADONIS STEVENSON
In Episode 07 of ShowTime Synergy TFG1Mike, LadyWreck, and BeatlesDiva give you their thoughts on the next three episodes of Jem and the Holograms! This week we are trapped on the Island of Deception, then we see how Old Meets New, and finally there is some Intrigue at the Indy 500!!! So get truly outrageous with ...
In Episode 06 of ShowTime Synergy TFG1Mike, LadyWreck, and BeatlesDiva give you their thoughts on the next three episodes of Jem and the Holograms! This week we are having a Hot Time in Hawaii, and then we see that Kimber has a doppleganger in The Princess and the Singer!! So get truly outrageous with us here ...
In Episode 05 of ShowTime Synergy TFG1Mike, LadyWreck, and BeatlesDiva give you their thoughts on the next three episodes of Jem and the Holograms! This week we browse through The Rock Fashion Book, and then we get that Broadway Magic, as we are In Search of the Stolen Album!! So get truly outrageous with us here ...
In Episode 04 of ShowTime Synergy TFG1Mike, LadyWreck, and BeatlesDiva give you their thoughts on the next three episodes of Jem and the Holograms! This week Mike and the Misfits, Aimee and Nicole find themselves “In Stitches”, and then we all attend “The Music Awards Parts 1 and 2″!! So get truly outrageous with us here ...
In Episode 02 of ShowTime Synergy TFG1Mike, LadyWreck, and BeatlesDica give you their thoughts on the next three episodes of the series. The StarBright three parter! Jem has a movie deal, and the Misfits will do anything to ruin that chance! So get truly outrageous with us here on ShowTime Synergy! Oh those Animators! Geeks: Mike ...
The Pull Bag GETS TRULY OUTRAGEOUS! That’s right in the latest Back Issue Classics TFG1Mike welcomes Nicole Beatles Diva Hail Storm and Aimee LadyWreck to the show. These three Misfits will be reviewing the IDW Jem and the Holograms #1 and the holographic foil box set. This will be featured both on ShowTime Synergy and ...
In Episode 03 of ShowTime Synergy TFG1Mike, LadyWreck, and BeatlesDiva give you their thoughts on the next three episodes of Jem and the Holograms! This week we attend The World Hunger Shindig, and then we have Adventures in China, and finally we have gone skiing on the Last Resorts! So get truly outrageous with us here ...
Michael spinks vs Marvin Johnson. 3/28/82
Michael spinks vs Dwight Muhammad Qawi. 3/18/83
Michael spinks vs Gerry cooney. 6/15/87
Discussion of the boxing world straight up with no twists. Chuck Giampa, John Raspanti and Bob Benent are scheduled guests. Chuck is a well respected judge who still works in boxing and we will discuss the appointed officials of the Floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs. Manny Pacquiao Superfight. John Raspanti is is the chief head writer of maxboxing.com and doghouseboxing.com. John will offer his opinion on the big fight as well as the big heavyweight fight this past weekend and the Hall of Fame ceremonies in California. Bob Bennet is executive director of the Nevada Athletic Commison and he will discuss the decsion of the officals of the big fight. Boxing News.
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress