SORT BY Relevancy
Have you wanted to become a mystery shopper but don't know how to get started? Where do you start? What do mystery shopping companies look for? How much can you earn? Join Doug Rector, owner of Northwest Loss Prevention Consultants, talk about the industry and what to be aware of.
In keeping with the 16Days of activism and with the holiday season, today we are going to introduce you to different ways in which you can buy that special gift, and help a woman and/or young girl in the process. Today we are shopping with purpose!
Plus the latest in world and women in the news.
Italy is filled with fashion, shopping, and artisans. If you die for a pair of shoes, fall in love with clothes, obsess over tailor-made suits, can't pass on a bargain, or just love to shop these tours are for you.
Silvia Testa of Fashion Tours talks about their private shopping tours in Florence, Rome, Milan, and Venice from the outlets shops, to the fashion museums, to the boutiques, to the open-air markets.
If shopping isn't your bag and you're with someone that loves to shop these tours can be coupled with a wine and cheese tasting, or a massage so it's a win-win.
Each tour can be customized to fit your needs and you'll be accompanied by a personal shopper and tour guide to make it fun, easy, and fruitful.
Visit www.fashion-tour.com to find the perfect shopping tour in Italy.
I am reaching out to you today to highlight an issue that is facing 1 out of 5 high school teens – dating violence. It is not their fault! In today’s world, we are often taught more about the finer qualities of selecting shoes than we are on selecting partners. Without education, dating violence and domestic violence is rapidly becoming a reality for far too many communities. According to the National Resource Center of Domestic Violence, in the year 2011, 60% of all teens have experienced some type of abuse.
Like Shopping for Shoes seeks to raise awareness and provide tools to parents, teachers and civic organizations. Using a comfortable analogy, the game explores the differences and similarities of shopping for shoes and shopping for relationships.I have developed a unique way to start the communication regarding healthy and unhealthy relationships. Like Shopping for Shoes it is a series of conversation starter cards that illustrate the similarities and differences between shopping for shoes and selecting life partners. My product is intended for pre-teens, teens, parents, young adults, teachers, and facilitators of community or religious organizations. The card game’s “cellphone” design is appealing to our youth. The game rules are very simple and fun. The provocative questions are a sure way to open the lines of communication and break the cycle of non-communication.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Happy Hour variety show, with this episode airing live from the historic Best Western Coronado Motor Hotel, in Yuma, AZ
On This Episode:
- Discover The Sequoias – Donnette Silva Carter – CEO & Executive Director of Porterville Chamber of Commerce, Sandy Blankenship – Executive Director of Exeter Chamber of Commerce, and Sandy Sills – Executive Director of Dinuba Chamber of Commerce, will discuss Mother’s Day, Spring Shopping & Activities in California’s Sequoia Country.
- Explore Yuma – Travel writer Linda Kissam, ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva’ shares her Top 6 Things To Do in Yuma, AZ.
- Civil War – Artist Victoria Chick discusses art and photo-journalism of the American Civil War.
- Wine & Chicken Pot Pies cooking and wine pairing tips with Howard & Ruth Milstein.
- Plus, Recipes & Cooking Tips from Leah Launey – Three Rivers B&B, Terri Bailey – Baileys Palomar Resort.
Michelle Jackson of shopmyclosetproject.com and Andrel Harris, an active #teamdebtfree member, are two ladies, from two different parts of the country with one very challenging goal. They don't know each other. Didn't plan this together. However, in 2013, they both decided to undertake a 1-year financial fast. These self-proclaimed lovers of fashion stayed out of the malls for a full year and walked into some very profound lessons. They are both sharing their experiences for our benefit.
FInd out what you should know before you shop for a made to measure or bespoke suit. If you are an image consultant, stylist or personal shopper it is especially important to be able to work with the tailor to create the looks best suited to your clients. If you are shopping for yourself, be ready with all the right questions so that you can enjoy your experience and make the most of your purchases!
Brian Lipstein is the CEO of Henry Davidsen Master Tailors & Image Consultants in Philadelphia, PA.
Host: Zayna Mosam, AICI CIP
Guest: Brian Lipstein, AICI CIP
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (15 chatters)
- JASmius (14 chatters)
- John Baptist (11 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (10 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (9 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- GradeGov (4 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (4 chatters)
- Psychic Tee (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (3 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (3 chatters)
- TRUradio (3 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- Mikeisha (2 chatters)
- TonyWilkins (2 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast (2 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (2 chatters)
- Male MilSpouse Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Allyssa Narvaez Online (1 chatters)
- Chayah for your Life (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Mind Blowing Tanna Alonza Show (1 chatters)
- N Plain English (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (0 chatters)