SORT BY Relevancy
This broadcast will address how to:
• foster the right mindset to navigate transition
• seek opportunity in times of chaos
• identify your strengths and weaknesses
This month’s broadcast is designed to give you the insight and tools you need to network with colleagues and strangers. During the broadcast you will learn how to:
• create deeper relationships • invest in meaningful connections • cultivate influence within your network
Can you say that you are achieving maximum productivity with minimum wasted effort or expense? Do you feel you are working in a well organized way? If you answered no then tune in as I share ways to create an efficient office and be more productive. Listen for FREE resources and a chance to win prizes to help you be more organized.
Join host Samantha Ettus and guest Diane MacPhee as they share insights that will help you learn how to: face your money fears get educated take charge of your financial future
Hear Prophet Kurt Daigle and I discuss the difference between an anointing, a gift and a five fold ministry office call. In the New Testament, the offices of Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor and Teacher were called the foundation of the church with Jesus Christ being the Cornerstone. Many people today have given themselves these office call titles with or without the ordination of the church. How do you know if you have a temporary anointing, a spiritual gift or the office call of a five fold minister?
in Self Help
Linda Campbell runs a Hypnotherapy School called The Horizon Center which offers both In Person and Online training.
"Office Hours" is a weekly show during which Hypnotherapy enthusiasts---whether you are Linda's students or not--- can call in with their Hypnotherapy related questions.
Each show will have a different focus but you are welcome to ask whatever is on your mind. So pick the brain of someone who has been in the trenches and who shares what she knows in an engaging, humorous and thought provoking way.
This week's Topic: Are Past Lives real?
This month’s broadcast is designed to give you the tools you need to successfully manage relationships with your coworkers. During this broadcast host Samantha Ettus and featured guest Marie Peeler will share insights that will help you learn how to:
• develop meaningful relationships
• create supportive and successful relationships
• build influence and deepen effectiveness with co-workers
Ready to jump-start your progress to Click Millionaires success? It's time again for the October Challenge! Listen to today's special podcast Video Office Hours episode for the latest Q&A with ClickMillionaires.com host, Scott Fox.
Plus, you'll get updates on the October Challenge, including how YOU can join in!
You have a long to-do list, right? You have LOTS of ideas and tasks ahead of you on the road to Click Millionaire success.
So how about turning one of your lagging "to dos" into a mini-success story of your own this fall?
Joining the "October Challenge" will help you do exactly that.
What is a project you have been putting off? What impact can you make if you slowed down to focus on ONE project for a few weeks?
What can you start now and get launched for sale by October 31?
It's time to pick something and commit publicly to making it happen. Join us in the ClickMillionaires.com lifestyle business coaching forum so we can all help encourage and support you!
This month's broadcast is designed to give you the tools you need to be stand out IN a crowd and brag with elegance, authenticity, and credibility while simultaneously building and nurturing reciprocal internal and external relationships. During this broadcast Gerrie will share insights on key personal marketing strategies so that you can:
• Discover 3 secrets to stand out IN a crowd and get recognized internally and externally as being unique, authentic, and remarkable.
• Expand your vision about HOW you can market yourself, internally and externally.
• Identify 3 ways that you can easily take ACTION today!
So you want to run for Political Office.
Several Books to read and Candidate training programs .
Listen next week to hear more on running for the Office in your County or State.
You need a Plan What Issue or you passion about Marketing your issue How to Get on the Ballot
What up, what up, what up, WZUP??? (Martin Throwback) Hey, we have another episode of Boyz N the Office coming to ya. My co-host can't make it this Tuesday, but we have guest host, Dr. Ron Cristobal, MD. He will be joining us to give us some perspectives on these topics. Government shutdown, Killings at the White House, State of Mental Health in America, Education Nation on MSNBC, and of course our weekly prescriptions and movie reviews. You don't want to miss out. We also welcome you to call in and let us know what is on your mind. Note, we are going to change our time to 9pm cst/ 10pm est. So see you on Tuesday!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (40 chatters)
- NewEarth Radio PrimeTime X StudioA (14 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (12 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network2 (8 chatters)
- cjspeaks (7 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (7 chatters)
- Big Meach (4 chatters)
- Brilliant Essence (4 chatters)
- ATN (3 chatters)
- Awakenings Radio (3 chatters)
- The Shelly Wilson Show (2 chatters)
- URBAN DIVA RADIO (2 chatters)
- angelicar (1 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (1 chatters)
- Call Me Mom (1 chatters)
- Candys Legal Corner (1 chatters)
- MRTALK (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- FreedomTalkRadio1 (1 chatters)
- Living InsideOut Esther Hunter (0 chatters)