SORT BY Relevancy
Get the full story straight form Shekenya's mouth. Shekenya (founder of destined 4 excellence) will be spilling the whole story about her experience with sexual abuse and the different things she had to work hard to overcome. No sugarcoating...the whole truth nothing but the truth...real and raw. Join us to see how God has moved in her life!
Shekenya Yisrael Share A Wealth Of Knowledge - Matter of Life or death - Praise YAH!
Shekenya Harris is a survivor of sexual abuse. She's also a mother of three, entrepreneur, owner of Diva Works Marketing, and is currently seeking her BS degree in Business administration with plans to attain her master's as well as degrees in web and graphic design. She's also in the process of writing her autobiography ( My Secrets Within Struggles ) . The list goes on.
Sexual abuse has become a major problem. Being a survivor herself, Shekenya was inspired by her own experiences to write Tell Me Mommy! A parents guide to discussing sexual abuse with their children. This book serves two purposes: awareness and prevention
Tell Me Mommy! Will be available on Nov. 5 at www.shekenyaharris.com
Tune in on Wednesday to hear all about her dynamic story of survival as well as hear excerpts from her novel which will be hitting stores very very soon!
To learn more about Shekenya, you can visit www.shekenyaharris.com
Join Host Live Chats
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (16 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (15 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (9 chatters)
- LiveLOAradio (4 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (3 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (3 chatters)
- Writestream (2 chatters)
- ChrisStevensOnAir (2 chatters)
- SeaStars (2 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)
- Jeff Hodges Media (1 chatters)
- Kate Price (1 chatters)
- Black Swan Radio (1 chatters)
- Will Rogers PhD TheocentricBiz (1 chatters)
- Word of Mom Radio (1 chatters)