SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight -- a healthy and sane alternative to Obama's insane "State of the Union" address to Congress and America. Like the most interesting man said, "I don't usually straighten up my sock drawer, but when I do, Obama is giving his State of the Union address."
"Writing about current events has become almost impossible. I sit down at my computer, and nothing happens. Oh, I have plenty to say, but you can only say stuff so many times over and over before you just start to feel like a hack, luxuriating in the act of screaming. And that’s no good.
I’m doing the Andrea Shea King show on Friday morning and have specifically asked Andrea to focus the show on secular current events, just to force me to engage." -- Ann Barnhardt
The Divine Miss B will be with me for coffee and conversation. You're invited to join us.
Are the elites feverishly preparing for something big? Full spectrum ops in the homeland? Are we bubbling up to a civil war in 2016? Resettlement communities - the latest plus what happened in Baltimore over the weekend, and a message to our youth. Is this the beginning of the "American Spring?" At least one writer thinks so.
And finally, "W" speaks out about Obama and his policies.
Malice v Incompetence?
We are indisputably in the Land of Oz. The question many people are asking, in this age of topsy-turvy news stories, is whether we were propelled here by the tornado of Obama’s incompetence or the subtle scheming of the Wicked Witch of the West.
Everything this nation once stood for is being turned on its head. Kick Open the Doorway to Liberty: What Are We Waiting For?
If Congress does not pass legislation to cut immigration rates, the U.S. will legally add at least 10 million new permanent immigrants over the next 10 years—a bloc of new residents larger than the cities of Atlanta (population: 447,000), Los Angeles (3.88 million), Chicago (2.7 million), Boston (645,000), Denver (650,000), St. Louis (318,000), and Dallas (1.25 million) combined.
Amnesty and Marco Rubio. Willing bedfellows?
Can you think of a more clumsy and dangerous move from our President than to leak classified nuclear secrets to extort another nation into taking direction from America?
"The Cruz campaign slogan?
"It has become necessary to destroy the Constitution, in order to save it."
Disturbing news comes out about the Germanwings Flight that plowed into a mountain side in the French Alps.
An explosion rocks their world in Manhattan.
And... Charges against Bergdahl -- reaction.
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (19 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (6 chatters)
- GradeGov (4 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio (3 chatters)
- Will Rogers PhD TheocentricBiz (3 chatters)
- We are TOPS (2 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (2 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (2 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz0 (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (1 chatters)
- Building Blocks of Recovery (1 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT (1 chatters)
- 65457 (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- MRX SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (1 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE RADIO23 (1 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (0 chatters)