SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight -- a healthy and sane alternative to Obama's insane "State of the Union" address to Congress and America. Like the most interesting man said, "I don't usually straighten up my sock drawer, but when I do, Obama is giving his State of the Union address."
Can you think of a more clumsy and dangerous move from our President than to leak classified nuclear secrets to extort another nation into taking direction from America?
"The Cruz campaign slogan?
"It has become necessary to destroy the Constitution, in order to save it."
Disturbing news comes out about the Germanwings Flight that plowed into a mountain side in the French Alps.
An explosion rocks their world in Manhattan.
And... Charges against Bergdahl -- reaction.
They just keep pounding her. The "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" doesn't let up. Poor Hillary.
Obama revenge for Netanyahu's Congress talk? 1987 report on Israel's top secret nuclear program released in unprecedented move.
Saudi Arabia and its Gulf Arab allies have launched a military operation involving air strikes in Yemen against Houthi fighters tightening their grip on Aden
Plenty to chew on tonight.
Ted Cruz announces his candidacy for the presidency. In his announcement speech before a filled auditorium at Liberty University, Cruz pledged to defend policies that are the exact opposite of the current "president".
Meanwhile, talk show host Glenn Beck and his radio sidekicks - all ardent Cruz fans and supporters -- mocked and slammed "birthers", those who question Cruz' Constitutional qualifications under Articel 2 Section 1 - the natural born citizen clause. "Get over it," Beck admonished.
Meet the new battle lines - same as the old battle lines.
Was Hillary running an "Off the Books" Intel operation through Sidney Blumenthal? We learn more today about her personal emails. And the Obama regime's possible hand in it.
Israeli PM Netanyahu has been making the rounds today, on the Sean Hannity and Megyn Kelley programs. What did he say about the jackals drooling for Israel's demise?
Hillary steps into the limelight. Did she "delete" her chances for the White House?
And... criticized Republican Senators' GOP letter to Iran, calling it "out of step with American Leadership traditions"
Yesterday a group of 47 Republican Senators wrote a letter to the head of Iran. VP Biden ripped the Senators for their action.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Psychic Viewpoint (20 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (17 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (17 chatters)
- Holger Awakens (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (13 chatters)
- JoePrichRadio (12 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- opposing the matrix (8 chatters)
- Shetaut Neter (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- belovenow (3 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (3 chatters)
- III Patriot Podcast (3 chatters)
- Donny C (2 chatters)
- Aftermath Boxing comebacktoboxing (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (1 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (1 chatters)
- Avid Reader Nation (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Lost Arts Radio (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)